[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I live a normal life without a penis? I'm a dude

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: Wojak.png (8KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Wojak.png
8KB, 512x512px
How can I live a normal life without a penis? I'm a dude without a bulge but I don't want to be oppressed, humiliated so how can a walk the streets without being bothered?
>>
File: 1449391200237.png (47KB, 650x773px) Image search: [Google]
1449391200237.png
47KB, 650x773px
>>37976221
Nobody replies to me. My life is such a fucking hell!! Boo boo!!!!!
>>
File: 1445722183259.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1445722183259.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>37976221
>>37976434
Why did I need to be born as a male??
*Cries in rage
>>
File: 1384493328935.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1384493328935.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
>>37976221
>>37976434
>>37976539
I'm going to kill all women as a punishment for making my life miserable.
>>
Not sure what replies you're going for here family
>>
>>37976221
Did you lose your penis or is it just small?
>>
wish I didn't have a dick and balls desu it would make life easier, they just kind of get in the way
>>
>>37977344
Practical info about how I can hide, enhance my crotch or other ways to mislead people.
>>37977395
It's small.
>>37977430
Agreed.
>>
KILL THEM, BUT NOW WITHOUT FIRST TELLING THE WORLD WHY
>>
i believe your impression that the majority, or even a sizable minority of individuals that you might encounter on an average day out (folks at the store, bitches on the street/transit, people at work, etc) are actively and persistently scoping out every dude they see to inspect his package of lack thereof

most dudes don't even wear shit that gives them the appearance of a bulge, like what are you gonna do, wear skinny jeans and stuff a cucumber in them? spandex? wear gym shorts everywhere and just saunter around with a summer sausage crammed in your drawers?

fuck no dude, it sucks that your dingus isn't very large but there is no need whatsoever to do this
>>
>>37977712
Yeah but it does happen. But nobody be me because women are sacred and I'm a pervert obviously isn't it?
>>
>>37977874
i could not make the claim that there do not exist individuals that regularly, even obsessively check out every male's crotch region that comes within 20 yards of them

of course some people do that, what I'm saying is the number of people that regularly engage in this behavior is incredibly low, unless there exists a class of extraordinarily sneaky and perfidious package-inspectors that i've not noticed

shit, maybe they think i've got a small wee wee!

c'mon m8, get real
>>
>>37978266
I don't say every single individual inspects my crotch but a awful lot people do actually both men and women. Men do it because it's alfa and women do it because they probably dislike me but it's definitely a status symbol to have a extremely large bulge.
>>
File: 1478315513476.png (332KB, 554x584px) Image search: [Google]
1478315513476.png
332KB, 554x584px
>>37978365
you ever just kinda take a step back from what you're doing and think about it?

like right now, i'm sitting at work making shit money to attempt to convince some random cunt on /r9k/ that it is completely unnecessary to artificially enlargen one's "bulge"

its really surreal, kinda disappointing too. i bet my ancestors are pretty displeased

im done tho, let me leave you with a recommendation: if you have any source of income and your morale/happiness/contentment is tied to misleading the apparently numerous motherfuckers and bitches that are staring down your crotch to see if you've got a baby dick, the free market has your ass covered

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjkq6rTsNzUAhWCWD4KHZPkBNIQFgg5MAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2FMALE-PACKAGE-ENHANCER-COSMETIC-CUP%2Fdp%2FB00GPTFJJW&usg=AFQjCNGw2X5u_SX1qGPKEvhHZzLQB9sM6Q

http://www.lovemybubbles.com/mens-padded-brief.shtml?gclid=CIb4kfOw3NQCFYglgQodDkoFpA
>>
>>37978631
You they even made a whole business out of it. I'm not lying. Penis size shaming /humiliation is real.
>>
>>37978705
>Penis size shaming /humiliation is real.

ya, if a rumor gets spread by some bitch or people actually see your wee phallus

most people wearing most clothes don't make a fucking bulge man, you can only see my flaccid dick in gym shorts or similar stuff and i'm a modest 6.5 inches

in fact, im pretty unsure that i've seen more than a couple true bulges in my entire life, and one of those is my comically well-endowed 110lb ginger friend with a 9 inch trouser snake lmao
>>
>>37978799
That's just simply not true. Most dudes pack extremely large bulges rarely I see dudes with flat crotches.
>>
>>37977874
>Yeah but it does happen
It absolutely doesn't you loser. What a pathetic thread.
>>
>>37978909
Even with my longer coat on they try to see what I'm packing!!
>>
>>37978870
either i am being baited or you are under the influence of a crotch-inspecting delusion, and a hell of one at that

how in christ's name could the majority of males you encounter actually have large impressions of their penis imprinted upon their lower bodywear? its like some sort of bizzaro-world where only those with huge dicks are free to walk around while the unfortunate lesser cock-wielders are forced to stay indoors

you do realize that when wearing jeans and sitting down, the fabric ends up sometimes taking a bulgey shape without the fella's dingus causing it?

i am beginning to think that your main problem is the fact that you're going around checking out every male crotch in sight range while under the impression that most people are doing the same thing

does it not seem like odd behavior to you? constantly scoping out other dude's crotches to see how everyone measures up?
>>
>>37979009
This is a paranoid delusion that's a result of your mental illness.
>>
>>37979024
Well yeah that's the main reason why I stay inside a lot and why I don't have a social life. Yes because people look at my crotch I've become very self conscious so yes I look at other men at how they pack up.
>>37979053
What mental illness?
>>
>>37978365
What the nigging fuck. What kind of faggot ass tight leggings are you wearing that you'd expect a crotch bulge?

Wear jeans or chinos and it's literally impossible to see an unerect cock even if it 6 inches flaccid (which - flaccid- is fucking mountainous)

Why are you so insecure
>>
>>37979097
You are mentally ill. What you are perceiving is not real.
>>
>>37979106
I'm wearing a Chino and it's loose so you can see that I don't have a large dick.
>>37979121
Yes penis size shaming is very real.
>>
>>37979153
It's only real if they are actually looking at your naked penis you delusional fucking retard. Oh my god, this has to be bait, especially after what you say in this post about your chinos.
>>
File: 1492038395115.jpg (19KB, 213x212px) Image search: [Google]
1492038395115.jpg
19KB, 213x212px
>>37979153
>Yes penis size shaming is very real.

nobody here is claiming or is likely to claim that the phenomenon of "penis size shaming" is not real. of course everyone here knows that a lot of people will be perfectly willing to insult/bully/etc if someone spreads a rumor about someone having a small dick or someone sees it, especially if its high school or some shit

nobody is saying that

what people are saying is that most people DO NOT check out everyone's fucking dick area, female or male

you will experience much worse social success from STARING AT EVERY DUDE'S GENITAL AREA than not having an immense mammoth pecker barely constrained by the fabric of your pants

this is a real toughie; for people with severe body dysmorphia leading to eating disorders a shrink will sometimes physically measure and weigh them in their office and compare them to recorded statistics/averages; these people often can literally not comprehend that their behavior and perception are both maladaptive until they are physically shown with sternness

with this, it ain't so easy. how the fuck are you gonna convince someone that KNOWS, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that more than 50% of people have massive dongs barely kept in check by their jeans, that more than 50% of people are actively scoping out each and every male they come in contact with to make sure they've got a bulge

there's really no physical evidence that people DON'T do that; its just intensely common sense to nearly everyone. like, i guess you could have a candid HD camera recording the fella's day out and pointing out the lack of crotch-staring from anyone but him

idk man, its tough, i just want this faget to not be constantly pre-occupied with his lack of comical pro wrestler penis bulge
>>
>>37979352
Are you stupid?? You don't know what a bulge is?
>>
>>37979392
Men with flat crotches are being looked down upon period.
>>
>>37979392
You are actually acknowledging that penis size shaming exists. So why wouldn't it exists on the streets?
>>
>tfw can only wear jeans otherwise my tiny penis bulge shows
Wearing sweatpants is the worst. My tiny little nob sticks out so much.
>>
>>37980084
I feel sorry for you. Maybe we can defeat the evil female race together?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.