[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I'm starting to realize that I've been traumatized

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1496859098841.jpg (16KB, 547x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496859098841.jpg
16KB, 547x480px
I think I'm starting to realize that I've been traumatized by my alcoholic father really bad.

Why in the fuck is alcohol legal?
>>
>>37975767
Why are fathers legal is the real question?
>>
>>37975767
Because it sells, you think the goverment cares or something?
>>
File: 88845.jpg (81KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
88845.jpg
81KB, 300x250px
>this thread

What a coincidence, my dad died today because of the cirrhosis of the liver after years/decades of alcohol abuse. I'm so fucking pissed off, he could've easily had 20-30 years more to live. I'm never going to drink again. If I ever somehow manage to get some kids, I'm going to give them a dad who grows old.
>>
Alchohol is legal as a distraction to keep the misereble public from killing themselves by getting shit faced. Sorry about your dad.
>>
File: 1493703963890.jpg (6KB, 212x212px) Image search: [Google]
1493703963890.jpg
6KB, 212x212px
>>37975843
>If I ever somehow manage to get some kids
>>
>>37975767
40% of my family are alcoholics and it never bothered me desu. found it funny if anything.
>>
>>37975767
>something being illegal means people stop using it

uh huh
>>
>>37975843
He probably had a shitty life, imagine having to raise an autist, booze just made life a little bit more enjoyable.
Dont be such a selfish little shit, and understand that he did all he could for you.
>>
>>37975843
your dad died today and you're busy shitposting on a mongolian contortion forum?
>>
File: berserk.jpg (369KB, 1479x1100px) Image search: [Google]
berserk.jpg
369KB, 1479x1100px
>>37975993
OP here, he left me with my grandmother when I was 1, he contributed with nothing in raising me aside from calling when he was shitfaced drunk and showing up from time to time to have violent outbursts in front of my grandmother and ask money for prostitutes.

One time he came in my room and punched my monitor screen for no fucking reason.

He literally ruined my grandparent's life, put them in debt and sold off their old apartment.

I swear to god if I see that piece of shit again I am going to murder him in cold blood.
>>
>>37975767
Do you think non-alcoholics can't traumatize people or something? I assure you they fucking can. Your dad being a piece of shit doesn't have as much to do with alcohol as it does with him being a piece of shit. Retard.
>>
>>37976017
I have nothing else to do and no one else to talk to.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.