[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have unprotected sex with a girl at your place >she doesn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5

File: pregnant.jpg (41KB, 250x375px) Image search: [Google]
pregnant.jpg
41KB, 250x375px
>have unprotected sex with a girl at your place
>she doesn't want to take the plan B pill
>first option: let her go and pay child support for 18 years
>second option: force her to take it and become a criminal

Which option would you choose?
>>
>>37975215
You know, anon, some couples go through months and years of constant unprotected sex in an effort to conceive a child, and can't do it. It's not like one of your animes.
>>
sneak it into her food
>>
3. Marry her and be happy
>>
>>37975245
Basically this. It's a lot harder to her pregnant in real life than the media would leave you to believe
>>
>>37975215
>have unprotected sex
please
>>
File: 1498352201278.jpg (78KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1498352201278.jpg
78KB, 640x640px
>>37975215
If she doesnt want to take the pill then she doesnt have to take the damn pill. she is the one carrying the child for 9months doing all the work so it's not my problem. I

>child support

what did you mean by this?
>>
The pills are tiny af. Your could easily crush it up and sneak it in some food or something. Then after the deed is done.. ghost her.
>>
>>37975284
It means that once those 9 months are over, you are a legal slave to her and the child for 18 years
>>
>>37975245
infertility and low fertility aren't that uncommon, and as it affects two people at once it symptomatically affects double the population. A healthy couple usually needs on average 4-5 inseminations until pregnancy.

Another common misconception is that a pregnancy lasts 9 month, while in reality it's 10, it just takes about a month to notice that the woman is pregnant at all. This means another month of fucking while the woman was long preggo, and the couple thinks it actually took that month to get her pregnant
>>
>>37975246
What's the legal situation on this idea? Wherever abortion is legal, the law states that an embryo is not a human for the first weeks, so it can't be murder(?), but it doesn't really hurt the female too, does it? (Talking about Plan-B-Pill, not late-stage hormone abortions where she bleeds pieces of baby out of herself for several days)
>>
Take her to an amusement parks and ride roller coasters all day
>>
>>37975268
Guess I was just "lucky", then.
>>
>>37975245
>meet people my age (early 20s) who have kids
>ask if it was planned
>answer is always no
>>
Anal only kek
>>
If you are man enough to fuck her you should also be man enough to raise your own child. What the hell is wrong with you. Single moms can not raise children by themselves. All the statistics show that children born in single parent households are more likely to be criminals,ruffians and unacedemic. You are scum and i hope she forces you to raise that literal son of a bitch.
>>
>>37975215
i pick the third option: don't be an idiot who has unprotected sex with a girl i have no intention of having a child with
>>
>>37975877
and yet if they get knocked up knowing the guy doesn't want it they still don't abort
>>
>>37975310

What happens if you just live at your parents and don't work? Then what?
>>
>>37975215
Why would I have to pay child support? Can't I just start a family?
>>
>>37976037
B-B-B-BINGO!
>>
>>37976037
Its a human life,and besides,it isnt a principle of not wanting to. You have to. You made the mess and now you have to live by it. Humans just cant be thrown aside like animals.
>>
>third option: none of the above

I would raise it and be a good father. try to get ANY job and provide for it, life with the mother etc.

fuck now I wish that would happen to me
>>
>>37975215
I do this all the time.

See >>37976456
>>
>>37976456
what if the mother doesn't want to live with you doesn't give you child custody but takes your money?
>>
File: 1491319724796.jpg (90KB, 600x675px) Image search: [Google]
1491319724796.jpg
90KB, 600x675px
Depends on the girl. I saw photos of when my dad and mom were 18 and I can tell you my mom was one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. MEANWHILE my dad was... cant say he was too ugly but he had the most retarded haircut I have ever seen (looks normal now). He ensured such beauty wont leave him by making her preggo ASAP
>>
>>37975215
I wouldn't have sex with some random girl, especially unprotected sex, in the first place...?

It's not that difficult to do, anon.
>>
File: 1487198538927.jpg (203KB, 1000x677px) Image search: [Google]
1487198538927.jpg
203KB, 1000x677px
>>37975215
>try to be a good father and husband
don't be a pussy bro
>>
>>37976065
jail

orinigallity mmk
>>
There's literally no better feeling than cumming in a woman with no condom while she's ovulating. Mmmmmmmmmm.
>>
>>37975215
>have unprotected sex with a girl

yep you are retarded and deserve whatever comes your way
>>
>>37975215
>third option: don't have unprotected sex and just stay home watching TV like always
Do I look like a dummy to you?
>>
File: joseph-stalin-AB.jpg (83KB, 334x250px) Image search: [Google]
joseph-stalin-AB.jpg
83KB, 334x250px
>>37976454
You are so naive. There is no fundamental value to life human or otherwise. Everybody on this godforsaken site could die tomorrow and nobody would care.
>>
>>37975215
Neither, I had a vasectomy years ago.
>>
More Peterson for robots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QctT0Oc_uQQ
>>
>>37977057
I would demand custody. If she doesn't care about the child enough to ensure that it grows up with his father, the kid is better off growing up with me instead of her. in an ideal world every court would understand this.
>>
>>37977626
Wrong Peterson. Though that one is very interesting, this is the one I wanted to suggest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CoL0ZuruWE
>>
>>37975215

>have unprotected sex
>one of the problems robots encounter every day.
>>
>>37977723
It's not an ideal world, though there are many, many courts that are aware enough of the way things are that they'd understand this.

Unfortunately, extreme liberalism isn't merely a way that kids think anymore - it's found it's way into the adult world.
>>
>>37977362
what happens if she doesn't know ur real name or where u live
>>
>>37975215
Fuck off with this chad shit.
>>
The pill forces them to have a really heavy period for like 24 hours. It's not something you can sneak in and get away with
>>
There are some days on her fertility chart when it's basically impossible to conceive, you should only do unprotected then if you really need to have unprotected sex
>>
>>37975215
>third option: take responsibility
>>
This is why men should be able to have a "financial abortion."

You don't want to get an abortion, that's fine. Your body your choice and all that. But then I don't have to finance it. My wallet, my choice.
>>
>>37975510
Uh, definitely illegal. Murder, manslaughter, whatever has nothing to do with it. You can't secretly drug someone, it doesn't matter how harmless it might be.
>>
>>37978546
Thats not true. t. Plan b taker
>>
Why hasn't a male equivalent of birth control been invented yet? A guy could take a pill and then his ejaculate is worthless for x amount of time. Or has it already been invented and big pharma is just being jews?
>>
>>37975215
>get sassafras root off of ebay
>make sassafras tea or old fashion root beer
>invite her over for dinner a few times, girls never turn down a free meal
>let her drink sassafras tea
>bada bing bada boom instant abortion
>just deny you knew about the side effects and you have been drinkin sassafras your whole life

bonus advice
>go /out/ and get the sassafras yourself so they cant use the fact you only bought it off of ebay once as evidence
>don't be a nogger and have unprotected sex
>run away
>speak to a lawyer ahead of time to ask your options, if you can set things up to look like she was doing this for the money (face it she was, your on /r9k/ no one wants you for anything but your money) he might be able to help you get out of it
>or try to marry her, might work i dunno m8
>>
>>37979466
not him but
it used to be that way in the 70s-80s i was told, it used to be a shitton of hormones to force a period, cant get pregnant on a period, but like you said that is no longer the case

also sick gets
>>
>>37979511
it's called a condom
>>
>>37975215
don't have sex at all and save myself the trouble of dealing with some bitch that will just cause more stress in my life and steal my money every chance shes gets
>>
couldn't you drink a tea/wank a lot the week before ti lower your sperm count and make it shit quality in order to have unorotected sex on the fly?
>>
>>37975215
>Which option would you choose?

Third option. Pull out.
>>
>>37979511
There is such a thing but the side effects were bad (depression&other stuff) so they have been put on ice. Some say funding is low because it would lower demand on the female pill, but the argument ist usually brought forward by feminists who want to accuse the patriarchy of exploiting women by selling them overpriced, equally harmful pills. If you consider that the male pill would sell rather well and you'd have a monopoly if you first discovered it, this seems rather unlikely.

There is also a patent of a "switch", clogging your semen canal or whatever it's called in english. You'll still ejaculate, but the liquid won't contain semen. You can switch it back if you ever want to have children. The design is rather new, the inventor has no education in medicine and it has only been tested on himself and <100 test subjects

Other than that, there is ofc the condom which you surely didn't mean, and there's semen-killing lube which is suprisingly effective, but compared to other contraceptives still risky.
>>
>>37979761
Nobody would connect the fact that they drank sassafras tea with a miscarriage. Miscarriages happen all the time.
>>
>>37979841
Great use a condom is when a girl decides to sperm jack the condom you put in the garbage.
>>
>>37979761
>sassafras
I can't say this word without laughing or smiling like a retard, she'd think something was up.
>>
>>37980164
Don't stick your dick in crazy, bro.
>>
>>37976454
>Humans just cant be thrown aside like animals.
Yes they can, even more if they don't even exist yet or barely exist
>>
>>37980128
true, i honestly just think everyone should spend more time /out/ it would improve everyone's mood, and there's almost no nomries /out/there and if you go far enough, there's no one at all
>>37980503
just say some douche-canoe online recommended it to you and its really good, cause it is. best god damn rootbeer ever.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.