[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love watching potsmokers throw their tantrums over marijuana

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 10

File: happyasuka.jpg (26KB, 593x449px) Image search: [Google]
happyasuka.jpg
26KB, 593x449px
I love watching potsmokers throw their tantrums over marijuana legalization. Nothing is better. They are so easy to trigger. I always make sure to casually refer to them as addicts in every instance. But even that doesn't compare to the frothing they rile themselves up into over watching marijuana become legal. All their little freedoms are going away and the best part is, this is what they wanted. Your dealer coming to your house at 2 a.m.? Kiss that good buy goodbye, you can buy your fix between the hours of 0900 and 2300 like with alcohol. Paying taxes, age limits, no smoking and driving.

Oh and your illegal dispensaries? Those aren't going to stay open. Scream all you want about how it's just some flower. There was an old pothead I knew, and he always said:

>They don't know how good they had it when it was illegal.
>>
>being mad you don't have a proper connection
>>
>>37973882
There's two pot stores on my block. I don't do drugs.

Another amusing thing about the addicts is they only hope to transform others into zombies like they are. Easier to try trap them in the spell of addiction than to use your brain to think logically and refute them. But your silly tricks won't work on me, I'm not bound by any puppetstrings.
>>
These are my exact thoughts every single time I see someone complaining about that shit
>>
I'm a pothead and fucking ecstatic that it'll be legal nationally in a few years.
>>
>>37973859
I don't do drugs but the fact that you seem to find such delight in something like this tells me your life must be pretty empty and lame if the only thing you have to enjoy is "triggering" others. Shouldn't you be focusing on your own happiness and try to do something productive for yourself? It's more beneficial in the long run buddy.
>>
>>37974009
Oh my chances at happiness are long gone don't worry about that, I don't.
>>
>>37974005
well don't worry trudeau probably won't keep his promise so either way I'm happy because addicts are getting blasted.
>>
>>37974009
>>37974005
Fuck off normie

This post is not original
>>
>>37973859

Actually, watching "youtubers" throw a shitfit whenever something is changed that isn't to their benefit is even better.
>>
>>37973920

That's fine. It is kind of spendy, nobody is asking you to leave your safe zone.
>>
>>37974147
the concept of self control is lost on an addict
>>
>>37974179

Are you saying you're tempted but you're too afraid to lose control?

I'm not the one doing grand posturing on r9k about weed smoking.
>>
File: higwual.jpg (114KB, 1024x554px) Image search: [Google]
higwual.jpg
114KB, 1024x554px
>>37974203
No, I have no temptation at all. Here's what I said once more, mr addict:

>the concept of self control is lost on an addict
>>
>>37974234

You calling me an addict doesn't bother me though.

And self control implies some kind of temptation, otherwise self control wouldn't be needed.
>>
File: shrug.png (2MB, 1026x770px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.png
2MB, 1026x770px
>>37974270

do i ever stop being right
>>
File: 128667.jpg (23KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
128667.jpg
23KB, 225x350px
>>37974270
>>37974328

You faggots both have a long night ahead of you
>>
>tfw all out of bud

mary was there when nobody else was, so I consider part of my spending. I wish it was legal here though
>>
>>37974328

I read it the first time. Seems like you're running out of mantras to share.
>>
File: give.jpg (45KB, 530x805px) Image search: [Google]
give.jpg
45KB, 530x805px
>>37974501
reading isn't the same as understanding, like I'm getting at

>>
>>37973859
Stoners and vegans man. They're the worst.
>>
>>37974732
List of awful people:

>stoners
>vegans
>steakdoneness people
>craft beer people
>movie reviewers
>>
I knew people who went hungry so that they could have money for weed, but bitched at me if I said they had an addition.
>>
>>37974515

I mean you keep preaching self control, yet I'm sure you have your vices.
>>
>>37973859
>>37973920
>Caring this much about what people do with their own time and money. Have fun being a miserable sack of shit.
>>
File: potato.gif (198KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
potato.gif
198KB, 600x600px
>>37974842
Indeed I do, you are a clever one aren't you?
>>
>>37974854

Well then how can you preach about self control when we both have and enjoy our vices?
>>
>>37974915
because i have it and you do not, the concept of self control is lost on an addict
>>
>>37974926

A vice is activity that one enjoys but is often detrimental to health and/or mental health.

Indulging in vices is a decision that foregoes self control.

So admitting that you have your own vices that you enjoy, how can you really judge me for indulging in mine?
>>
>>37973882
Potheads always think this but the truth is, not everyone is a pothead. One of my childhood friends became a dealer, I could have had weed whenever I bloody wanted and I have literally held a bag with 200+g of weed (more than you stoners have ever even seen in one place), but I didn't smoke and still don't. Tried a few times and figured it's not nearly as great as it's made out to be.
>>
File: IMG_3129.jpg (107KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3129.jpg
107KB, 900x675px
>>37975026

Pot isn't about quantity, quality is important.
>>
File: heartsuka.jpg (35KB, 446x450px) Image search: [Google]
heartsuka.jpg
35KB, 446x450px
>>37974957
because you are an addict, look at you, grasping at these straws, trying to drag others down to feel good about your pitiful station rather than improve yourself.

misery loves company but I am not your guest
>>
>>37975053

I am not loving your company, so I must not be miserable.

I don't feel any shame for enjoying smoking bud.
>>
File: why.png (6KB, 230x400px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
6KB, 230x400px
>>37975080
why would you, you're an addict?
>>
File: 1474691142433.jpg (610KB, 1280x1912px) Image search: [Google]
1474691142433.jpg
610KB, 1280x1912px
I don't give a shit that I'm going to have to pay sin taxes on it, I just want to be able to drive down to a dispensary llike I would a liquor store and buy some fucking weed without having to ask a friend if they know somebody, hit that mo-fo up, go to an ATM and pull out cash, plan out a time to meet, drive to their house (if they don't cancel on you last minute), and finally get my bud.
I have edibles at home, but I want to FUCKING SMOKE AGAIN. Getting Alcohol is as easy as buying groceries, and I want weed to be that easy to get as well.

Oh and age limits don't stop people from drinking, so it won't stop them from smoking. With Legalization we'll just know exactly what we're getting when we buy weed, and can search for weed that gives up a certain kind of high, AND our money is going to small, tax-paying businesses rather then mexican gangs. Legalization is nothing but a positive for everybody except moralfags who can't stand other people having fun.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.