[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have tinder for 2 and a half months >over 400 matches

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20170626-101445.png (976KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170626-101445.png
976KB, 1440x2560px
>have tinder for 2 and a half months
>over 400 matches
>40 something phone numbers gained
>met one girl, wasn't good enough for her
>every other girl ghosts me, no matter how promising it looks

How do i stop hating women?
>>
>>37973255
Things like Tinder bring out the worst in people. Go try a different venue for meeting women.
>>
>>37973266

Like WHAT, those lame singles events? You know the women there will just be there 'for the drinks! Lel'

And Chad's cock if available
>>
>>37973255
KiII self normalfag
>>
File: 1464497628745.jpg (59KB, 560x564px) Image search: [Google]
1464497628745.jpg
59KB, 560x564px
>>37973255
Iktf op.
Had about 30 matches a day.
Grills messaging me first even.
Still whenever we met irl they just dodged me and never even just got a kiss.
One paid for the drinks even.
Maybe they sense i'm not that confident.

You dont stop hating them, i didnt used to that much before this tinder experiment, now i do more than ever.
>>
>>37973806

I hate their GUTS. WIZARDS, can't you conjure up a spell to make all women go bald, or have slimey, wart-covered vaginas?
>>
>>37973255
>400 matches
>40 phone numbers
>1 meet-up
>everyone else ghosts me

Hmm, these numbers aren't adding up. Looks like your text game is strong but outside of that you're either not escalating to in-person meetings or there's something off about you as a person.

I'm guessing you're good looking but have an autistic personality, would I be correct?
>>
>>37973255
Did you use boosts? also where are you from?
>>
>>37974042

I've used a few boosts. They work very well, though the last boost i used got me mostly fatties. (First one lots of qts) i'm from around chicago. Bitches are so stuck up here.
>>
>>37974070
Ok cool, I'm considering to get some boosts as well once I move back to uni. Good to hear that it's worth it.
And regarding your problem: we're kinda in the same boat. Got 300+ matches, and loads of snapchats. Rarely text the girls first. Texting goes well the first few days but it dies off rather quickly. Have had a few actual dates thoug, which went quite well. Even made out with one of my matches once, but then she ditched me for some chad.
It's just our personality man, we're too autistic. But hey, at least it isn't because you're ugly.
>>
>>37974154

Kinda still feels like it is. Women put a man's looks before their own safety. They'll stay by a murderer's side or an actual retard if they are hot enough.
>>
>hates women for being sluts
>enables them
why do guys do this?
>>
Ok guys so this happened to me

>Had a tinder date with a girl
also inb4 normie etc im a robot or cyborg or whatever fuck off
>We talk about tinder
>She literally shows me her tinder profile
>over 400 matches
>she starts swiping
>match after match after match
like literally nobody she swiped didnt like her back

wtf man
>>
>>37974597
I right-swipe everyone as well. It's way less effort and you can still pick out the quite ones out of all matches. Just unmatch the fat whales.
=Profit.
>>
>>37974715
yes i know a guy does that no fucking shit

what i mean is

girls are so picky but literally every guy wants to fuck them

they can literally choose from every guy that even uses tinder

imagine if you as a man had that power
>>
>>37973255
>have tinder for 12 months
>never message anyone
>try to meet up with a few girls
>meet 2
>blew 1st date but could of fucked
>dont make same mistakes
>manage to get girl in my bed, things get hot
>do you have condors she asks?
>i didnt even have bedsheets on my bed
>I WAS NOT PREPARED
>she has some and we fuck
>lose faith in women for giving me what i want

I'm messed up
>>
>>37974753

I hate women so much guys
>>
File: 1498489152507.jpg (7KB, 249x243px) Image search: [Google]
1498489152507.jpg
7KB, 249x243px
>>37973255
>2 months
>400 matches

Fuck all the way off Chad. This isn't your safe space.
>>
>>37975178
This, get the fuck out chad. Your kind is not welcome here
>>
>>37974019
>Still no response

/thread/
>>
>>37973255
Why do you normies come here???? Go kys
>>
>match with girl on tinder
>only one photo, no bio
REEE!!!1 Why don't people bother even filling out a simple tinder profile? Lazy bastards
>>
>>37974715
>swipe everyone right
>tinder thinks you have generic tastes and shows you the most generic girls it can find in your area
>>
You shouldn't let tinder "rejections" let you down at all. They aren't real rejections if you think it through. Although you may indeed have fucked it up in the contacting part many of these matches were of people that didn't intend to date you or anything in the first place and swiped right on you for various reasons. For instance, many people get in tinder for ego tripping, which means swiping right to everything and metaphorically jerking off at how many matches they got, with no intention to actually meet anyone there. That's why you should have a thicker skin when dealing with internet dating apps, letting yourself get depressed is pointless and quite often unjustified.

And for the thing where you may have fucked up... understand that the chat part is not to "get to know each other" or some bullshit. You must be decisive and arrange a place to meet in the very first fucking line of conversation. If you don't she will either think you are an insecure or you don't know fun places to be and you're going to have an awkward date. You're gonna get to know each other when you meet, you must ABSOLUTELY NOT beat around the bush in the chat.
>>
Give up
Orijewnaly
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.