[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>haven't brushed my teeth in a year >teeth are turning

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0281.jpg (73KB, 540x511px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0281.jpg
73KB, 540x511px
>haven't brushed my teeth in a year
>teeth are turning black
>dentist appointment in 3 hours
Shit what do
>>
You're going to go to the dentist and he's going to fix your fucked up mouth.
>>
>>37973180
He's going to get mad at me though, I'm actually shaking right now
>>
Stupid nigger should have brushed your teeth. I takes maybe 5 minutes out of your day but your lazy NEET backside couldn't be bothered

Now you're going to end up a gummy hobo man with bad breath unless you have shit loads of money to buy a new mouth
>>
I know that feel, OP. Before every dentist appointment I brush my teeth, rinse my mouth with a tablespoon of salt for a few minutes and then a few minutes with toothpaste. Only complaint I get is that my gums bleed easily and are infected. My breath's probably fucking horrible but no dentist ever mentioned it.
>>
post pics of your junkmouth
>>
>>37973125
Rip your teeth out bro
>>
>>37973125
you better have insurance
>>
Every time I go to the dentist I need a tooth extraction. I think I've had four out now. Mouth still crowded and crooked.
>>
>>37973205
His job is to fix your shit and he gets paid for it. All you can do now is take dare of yourself now and in the future. You can't go back in time.
>>
File: IMG_2966.jpg (778KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2966.jpg
778KB, 2576x1932px
>>37973221
Shit I'm screwed, they're going to find out I'm a druggie
>>
>>37973125
I thought I was a lazy fuck for barely washing myself in a week but you're God among lazy men. I need to get on your level anon.
>>
>>37973207
There's stuff like dentures and teeth implants. Stfu.
>>
>>37973251
Just go in and get your teeth fixed.
>>
File: You_Doodle_2017-06-26T15_23_02Z.jpg (1012KB, 1932x2576px) Image search: [Google]
You_Doodle_2017-06-26T15_23_02Z.jpg
1012KB, 1932x2576px
>>37973251
Here's another angle guys is this removable?
>>
>>37973295
JUST GO IN AND LET THE DOCTOR DO THE JOB!
>>
>>37973295
At least part of it looks like really bad tartar, so definitely removable. You are not THAT fucked.
Make up some bullshit excuse about depression in case he gives you shit
>>
>>37973263
My dad had all his teeth ripped out and had implants put in and let me tell you, it is
1. Very expensive
2. Takes a long time to get the actual permanent implants, and until you do, you're stuck with temporary ones, which limit what you can eat.
3. It's fucking painful.
>>
>>37973263
Good luck getting those if you live outside of Europe
>>
Quit taking pics of the bad teeth books in the waiting room and just wait for your appointment
>>
>>37973125
You should brush your teeth desu
>>
File: 1481567476563.png (54KB, 470x698px) Image search: [Google]
1481567476563.png
54KB, 470x698px
I went over 5 years without brushing my teeth when I was younger. My mouth was in a pretty bad shape afterwards.

I really hate giving money to those jews in healthcare, I can never figure out if they're actually doing anything or if it's all a fucking hoax to have me as their cash cow.

but I guess getting my teeth fixed was worth it. At least the holes were visible to my eye so I knew there was SOMETHING for them to actually fix.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.