[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become this? I look sort of like him, but I want to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: fat femboy.png (239KB, 508x809px) Image search: [Google]
fat femboy.png
239KB, 508x809px
How do I become this? I look sort of like him, but I want to be smooth and hairless and cute. I can't get Nair and I'm afraid of ingrown hairs and stuff. I want to make my face clearer and get rid of my mustache shadow too.
>>
File: 13a56df2c6e90ccd7659b13e7f305d3a.png (857KB, 1255x1370px) Image search: [Google]
13a56df2c6e90ccd7659b13e7f305d3a.png
857KB, 1255x1370px
ewww... if you are fat then dont even bother.
>>
>>37972803
2d doesn't work like 3d. If you are fat you are just going to look gross no matter how smooth and hairless you are.
>>
>>37972803
if u are non-white u have no chance sorry
>>
>>37973875
It COULD work with the exact right bodyfat percentage and proportions. But that's a supposition and you're most likely right.
>>
Ingrown hairs aren't bad if you take care of your skin, which is what you wanna do anyways if you wanna look fem.
>>
>>37973782
don't listen to this MEANIE bo BEANIE

i would snuggle and squish and kiss you everywhere all day op

be my soft gf (male)
>>
File: 1385509014023[1].jpg (46KB, 518x800px) Image search: [Google]
1385509014023[1].jpg
46KB, 518x800px
>>37972803
Find an mtf weight training regimen though google to bolster your feminine appearances, while upping your calories so you can maintain your chubbiness. I recommend eating cleaner foods to clear up your skin and there a whole host of beauty blogs, youtubers, and other resources to help you with that even more. If you're serious about this, there's always laser hair removal and waxing.

>>37973782
>>37973875
I've seen cute chubby fems but they're few and far between because to look good as a chubby femboy it takes a lot of work, which a lot of them are furfags that don't want to put any effort into themselves, so they just have disgusting assholes with ingrown hairs everywhere, and ugly, sagging skin (since other furry degenerates won't give a shit anyways.) A lot of it has to do with preference too.
>>
>>37972803
>I can't get Nair and I'm afraid of ingrown hairs and stuff.
Exfoliate before you shave, use lots of shaving cream, make sure you have a sharp razor, shave with the grain, moisturize afterwards.
There, no ingrown hair.
>>
>>37974032
>I've seen cute chubby fems

Please post, I need examples
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.