[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just came back home from Chris Rock's comedy show. Saved

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (4KB, 252x161px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 252x161px
I just came back home from Chris Rock's comedy show. Saved up money for weeks because everyone I talked to said he was the funniest comedian that they've ever seen. In Australia you don't get many comedians coming down so i thought i might go out and have a good time by myself. The entire skit was about sex and drugs. All he talked about was how the secret to a relationship is to constantly have sex with your s.o. He also talked about how he cheated on his previous wife and said it with a joke. The entire stadium was in uproar the entire time. Is this all normies think about? How relationships are just a situation in where you only fuck? Do the not feel romantic attraction?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170626-062738.png (793KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170626-062738.png
793KB, 1080x1920px
So where you from Anon? Riitrruiutt
>>
File: feel bird.jpg (204KB, 1170x923px) Image search: [Google]
feel bird.jpg
204KB, 1170x923px
>>37971958
>Do the not feel
>>
>>37971999
Have a think anon, look at the date
>>
>>37972009

I'm in the US so I'm not sure if he's a time traveler or behind, or if he went to an earlier show
>>
>>37972023
You're kicked out of America.
>>
Pretty obviously fake because the Oz comedy scene is bangin' and we often get internationals touring. But if you're seeing a comedian in a stadium he's obviously past his prime and no longer edgy and funny. I can't believe you shelled out the ~$80 to see Chris Rock when we have legitimately funny local comedians everywhere all the time.
YouTube Chris Rock if you want his best stuff. He's only touring down under for easy money.
>>
>>37972263
I bought seats in the 10th row. I was so close and every one around me was laughing like mad. I just don't know why shit like that is so funny to them?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.