[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't rape victims just fart or shit on the person

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1365024089301.png (176KB, 330x390px) Image search: [Google]
1365024089301.png
176KB, 330x390px
Why didn't rape victims just fart or shit on the person that's raping them? I mean, that would turn them off immediately, and they'll be so shocked and disgusted with the shit on their dick that you'll have the time to grab a weapon and attack them while the rapist is too distracted with your smelly shit.
If I ever was raped, I would just shit on my rapist's dick while he's inside my ass then escape.
>>
Then you get the shit kicked out of you or killed on top of being raped and covered in your own feces.
>>
File: MfjJqaB.png (295KB, 450x452px) Image search: [Google]
MfjJqaB.png
295KB, 450x452px
you should be a rape counselor, anon
>>
>>37971534
How would you feel if he had a scat fetish and make you eat the shit?
>>
>>37971534
You can fart or shit on command? Anyway, I'll never understand why so many people believe unwanted sex is worse than murder.
>>
>>37971565
I'll take my chances. There aren't that many people with a scat fetish.
>>
>>37971592
Because it's gross and you might get AIDS or need an abortion. It also causes permanent intimacy issues, If you are undermining the severity of those things just because you're incel you're a royal piece of shit.
>>
>>37971664
Yeah that would be horrible
>>
>They enjor being "raped"
>Implying I wouldn't get even hornier than I already was.
>>
>>37971687
Try using an argument next time.
>>
File: 1496646442455.jpg (98KB, 1916x852px) Image search: [Google]
1496646442455.jpg
98KB, 1916x852px
>>37971534
>You shit on me and you're dead, got it?
>>
File: 1462110851098.webm (2MB, 720x398px) Image search: [Google]
1462110851098.webm
2MB, 720x398px
>>37971824
me on the ground
>>
>>37971835
I didn't think I had a rape fetish until just now.
>>
>>37971534
A lot actually do. This is why they rarely go to the police.
>>
>>37971592
Pretty much this. Rape is snowflake assault.

>nigger jumps a guy
>oh just let him take the money! don't hurt him! you're not really fearing for your life!

>nigger jumps a woman
>oh no help! I'm fearing for my life! I refuse to handover what the rapist wants!

See this shit? Funny part is feminists clamor about having built their own worth but are terrified of having their only real worth taken away from them. No reproduction value ( because of a contracted STD ) = no more easy white girl mode, but they have no problem fucking 200 men a year with a slim chance of contracting disease and living in luxury for it.
>>
>>37972459
really? source

i wanna read stories about rape victims shitting on their rapists
>>
That's what my mom told me to do when I was a little girl. Looking back, if I did get raped and had shat on my rapist >>37971552 would have happened.
>>
>>37973433
i, too, love pretending to be a girl on the internet
haha
>>
>>37971534
great advice, it wil very useful when you get raped op
>>
>>37973533
it's not rape if he enjoys it
>>
>>37972924
>sex ruins the value of a woman, especially when it's with brutish assholes

ipso facto that depreciates the value of the human commodity far more than the taking of the wallet
>>
Why don't rape victims just kill their rapists before they rape them? Sure, men are stronger, but you don't need to be strong to just reach out and collapse their windpipe. Even a kid could do it.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.