[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's a "little sister is listening to shitty mumblerap

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

>it's a "little sister is listening to shitty mumblerap on her speaker at 5 in the morning when EVERYONE IS TRYING TO FUCKING SLEEP" EPISODE
TURN IT THE FUCK DOWN YOU LITTLE SHIT. HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO FUCKING TELL YOU TO TURN IT DOWN????? YOU INCONSIDERATE LITTLE BITCH, PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO FUCKING SLEEP.
WHY ARE FEMALE PRETEENS LITERALLY THE WORST TYPE OF PEOPLE ON THE FUCKING PLANET?
>>
>being afraid to put a bitch in her place
give her a smack up the head what is she gonna do complain to mom and dad? They would probably be grateful
>>
Just throwing this out there, politely asking her to turn it down would probably yield better results than shitposting about it on a chinese noodle-rating forum.
>>
File: 148646845468748.jpg (34KB, 370x370px) Image search: [Google]
148646845468748.jpg
34KB, 370x370px
>>37970955
dont use my waifu to shitpost ok
>>
File: 1490082378841.jpg (23KB, 646x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490082378841.jpg
23KB, 646x720px
>>37970955
Go assert your dominance and pee on her, anon.
>>
>>37971006
ur waifu is shit
worst witch
>>
>>37970955
>Mumblerap
What?

Is this another negro thing? I'm reaching my breaking point with this shit. It's like every little kid has negro entertainment forced down their throats for the purposes of globalist cultural enrichment.

People have to start dying for this.
>>
>>37970955
Spank her, lad.
>>
>>37970955
Blast your favorite anime OPs at full volume
>>
>>37970955
Just go fucking sock her in the mouth, but you wont because youre a fucking pathetic beta cuck faggot who is scared of a little girl in another room.

If you were a real man youd stand up for yourself but you dont because youre a fucking little coward whos less of a man than a little girl.
>>
since she's a preteen up at 5 a.m. during summer, I'm assuming she's pulling all-nighters. the solution is simple: blast some music of your own at noon while she's trying to sleep. Everyone else will be awake, so she'll be the most/only annoyed person.
>>
>>37970955
>sneak into room and pull the cord out
of the speaker
>>
>>37971399
5 million dollars this dude is 100 pounds soaking wet and only gets the mail at night so he doesn't possibly have to see his neighbors
>>
>>37970955
I am so so so fucking glad I'm black. This generation is being raised on our music, I can't wait until all the girls like your little sister start turning 18. The age of BBC has begun, damn what a time to be alive
>>
>>37971430
this oregininalialai
>>
>>37971505
well at least it works, assuming the general consensus is that OP is >>37971461 and therefore cannot put cracks in the road with her face.
>>
>>37971540
no, I wasn't talking about op. I was talking about the dude who posted that tryhard post. who the fuck punches their sister for blasting music?
>>
>>37970955
Have you considered corrective rape?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.