[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

damn it. I still can't get over it. The older I get, the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Teenage love meter.png (200KB, 1206x674px) Image search: [Google]
Teenage love meter.png
200KB, 1206x674px
damn it. I still can't get over it.

The older I get, the less likely it is that it's going to happen.

How do I accept that it will never happen and settle for roasties my age?
>>
>>37970857
You can easily just go for the fucking 18 year olds or whatever lowest your country's AoC laws allow and get that teenage pussy.

Just make sure to have at least minimum wage job and have a car you can drive around and those young babes consider you superior to boys their age already.
>>
>>37970857
>settle for roasties my age
I'd rather be alone.
>>
>>37970900
except its not that easy.

Everyone looks down upon the guy who's chasing after school age girls even if they are above the age of consent.

You're automatically seen as the 'creeper'
>>
>>37971052
>You're automatically seen as the 'creeper'
By whom?

Like seriously, if you are a virgin/NEET/loner and single anyway, it's not like any of this will matter, unless you are above 35 or something.

She will get older and it will look like Trump and Melania or whatever.
>>
>>37971081
>By whom?
her and her friends
>>
>>37970900
lol and how the fuck does one approach 18 year olds if one can't even talk to women their age.
What do you chads expect from us?
>>
File: 1401697022458.jpg (104KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1401697022458.jpg
104KB, 500x500px
>tfw you'll never be as happy as you were when you kissed when you had the chance
>>
>>37971052

Unless you're Chad, then it's fine.
>>
>>37971344
What do you mean?

How is it worse if you're chad, chads are never creeps
>>
>>37971052
If you're ugly then yes. But if you're attractive, the school girls will come automatically.
>>
>>37971447
oh i see. I misinterpreted >>37971344

>if you are chad then it's okay

rather than
>unless you're chad otherwise it's fine
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.