[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tinder date upcoming >she's funny as hell >one

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1435433811218.png (19KB, 571x448px) Image search: [Google]
1435433811218.png
19KB, 571x448px
>Tinder date upcoming
>she's funny as hell
>one punchline after the other
>tfw I'm a boring autist
>tfw can't possibly match her humor
>tfw it's going to be a disaster
Why do I keep doing this?
>>
Maybe I'll marathon stand-up and Monty Python to absorb some humor by osmosis
>>
>>37970844
You landed on a goldmine, funny women are rarity, anon. Let her do the talking, she will consider you a good company for just listening to her speak.
>>
At least you're trying, amico, that's a hell of a lot better than I and many others have done. I don't have any advice to give, but I wish you best.
>>
>>37970858
She literally made me LOL with every 2nd line and it's not easy to get me to laugh
Also good looking
It's like she doesn't know I'm way below her league
The only good thing I might have going is she's 35 and I'm 28
>>
hit up Seinfeld's "i'm telling you for the last time" on youtube. There's enough material there for you
>>
>>37970844
>he wants to date the funny girl
Straight in the trash. High status males don't date the funny girl, their girls are always demure. Funny girls are always high test whores, reserved for betas.
>>
>>37970889

This. And if she notices, just tell her "I thought you were funny and I wanted to keep up with you". They eat up that soppy garbage
>>
>>37970844
You don't need to match her humor. Just laugh at her jokes so it looks like you have the same humor. That's good enough. Good luck.
>>
>>37970939
>>37970924
>>37970889
>>37970871
Thanks.

So far my rate is 1 successful Tinder date in 3 years. That one keeps my hopes up
>>
>>37970874
Good job, go for it anon or else you will regret it. Most women are boring as hell so this will be going well for you.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.