[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that White anons cannot be robots. They are just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 7

File: 1496009841124.jpg (142KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496009841124.jpg
142KB, 768x1024px
Daily reminder that White anons cannot be robots.
They are just roleplaying here and shouldn't claim otherwise.
>>
>>37970842
You're wrong Pajeet.
Your parents can arrange a marriage for you.
Being a white male shorter than 5'9" like I am is a death sentence.
>>
>>37970842

everyone here is roleplaying lol

you don't think anyone's really still a virgin in their 20's right? lmao
>>
>>37970842
friendly reminder, nobody wants to be a robot. stop trying to be a special snowflake just admit you're unpopular. nobody cares why you're unpopular. stop trying to make up a bunch of excuses for pity
>>
>>37970904
>friendly reminder, nobody wants to be a robot.

Then stop coming to this board, you blatant hypocrite.
Do you even think before you talk out of your arse?

Kys
>>
>>37970999
You're a dumbass. Just because you want to fit in doesn't mean everyone else does. Poser wannabe. You really have to be fucking retarded to WANT to be a robot with what people claim a real robot is. That's like seeing a fucking bum begging for change and deciding you want to be homeless, smelly, ungroomed, and begging for hand outs from people you hate then turning around and talking about what pieces of shit everyone is for taking mercy on you and giving charity. They need to make a second internet for children and people in their early 20's, you fucking kids are so fucking stupid and annoying.
>>
>>37971353
Makes no sense what you have posted.
Still doesn't explain why you morons come to this board here then.
It's like going to a gay board without being gay and trolling around.

I guess you don't possess the necessary intelligence to realize how much of a fool you and the likes are.

Now kys, you white piece of cumshit. I hope you will die dreadfully in a terrorist attack.
You White Pigs are really full of yourself until you lie on the ground in your own pool of blood.
>>
>>37971519
>Still doesn't explain why you morons come to this board here then.
this board isn't for 'robots' did people call themselves 'robots' before they came to 'robot9k' that's right, they didn't. now shut up idiot.
>>
girls are overrated anyway you all need some big white boy butt to pleases you right
>>
>>37971519
It's funny how angry you are, guess what, you're a fucking conformist. You're whole conformist act is pretending like you're not a conformist simply due to not being popular, so you conform to crying about not being popular. You're a fucking annoying and immature dipshit. Grow up, get a job so you can afford a hobby or something that doesn't involve annoying everyone with your presence/personality of every single living thing you come into contact with. shithead
>>
File: whites.jpg (148KB, 606x499px) Image search: [Google]
whites.jpg
148KB, 606x499px
daily reminder if you are female or minority

pink boys and their stupid racist systems are the reason you are living in hard mode
>>
Since when are social justice retards welcome on 4chan?
Even typing "get out reeee" is too good for you pathetic fucks
>>
>>37972699
4chan always had a high percentage of PoC
>>
File: 1490730465884.jpg (509KB, 1242x1480px) Image search: [Google]
1490730465884.jpg
509KB, 1242x1480px
>>37972699
>he doesn't know alt right and /pol/ is reddit newfag cancer boards

lol fuck off you r/thedonald tourist
>>
>>37972515
I want to lovingly wrap my arms around a cute skinny white MtF tranny womanlet as she bounced in my lap
>>
>>37972527
The only angry one is you. Take a look in the mirror, you fool.

It's not about conformism.
It's about being idiots playing to be robots, which is the case for all white anons here.

You are simply shitting up the board.
As I said, why don't you go to the gayboard without being gay, go to the anime board while hating anime?

>hurrdurr muh conformism

Your intelligence is unfortunately lacking.
>>
>>37972781
>thinking I'm a fucking trumptard
>pointing me to fucking reddit

You don't even deserve to kys, you deserve to be executed
>>
>>37972840
>It's not about conformism.
>It's about being idiots playing to be robots
Do you not understand half the words you're saying?
What I'm telling you is we're all fucking normies, and every 'robot' is pretending to be a robot. Your act is fucking stupid. If you don't like it, go somewhere that doesn't have normies. dipshit
>>
>>37972771
PoC is the most retarded term ever invented by social justice. Coloured people was considered racist af but people of colour is somehow different? How are you even a functioning human, being this fucked in the head?
The worst part is knowing I would be
referred to as PoC in the US. Fucking hell
>>
I'm brown, and I like white people, some are really cute.
>>
>>37973503
yeah some of the beta white males are really cute when wearing skirts and dresses
>>
>>37972840
You really, really haven't been here long enough yet. Lurk moar.
>>
>>37970842
4chan is for white people now get the fuck out.
>>
>>37973982
if it was for white people why is it in english?
Why isn't it in a white only language that non-whites can't speak like polish?
>>
>>37974001
What are you even doing here?
How the hell did you come to the conclusion that 4chan is a good place for you to spend your time?
Most of us are bewildered.
>>
>>37974027

>us

I'm not bewildered that you keep biting at bait.
>>
>>37974078
Shit bait is shit. That's the point.
>>
>>37973921
Why would anybody want to be here long desu?
>>
>>37974110

It is shit bait but you still got triggered.
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 96x98px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 96x98px
>>37970842
>>37970883
this bakka desou ~~
>>
>>37974111
No one does. It's just something you do.

>>37974121
If this is your attempt at a misleading bait and troll, it's saddening.
>>
>>37974162

I'm not the original guy you're responding to, just saw you are triggered and biting deeply at dat bait.

I bet you play support and don't buy sight stones too.
>>
>>37970842
Are these threads reportable yet? And I don't just mean "whites cannot be robots threads", but virtually any thread saying what group of people cannot be robots. Also, race bait threads in general.

SERIOUSLY MODS CLEAN UP THIS SHITHEAP. I can't even tell anymore how many of these OPs are trolls and how many are genuine idiots who actually think this.

Being a robot is not a badge of honour. We are all fucking failures just for being here. As soon as I have attained any semblance of normie life I will likely block this board forever and leave all of you faggots to wallow in your own shitposting.
>>
>>37974162
Cont.
In addition, /r9k/ is actually really good... No matter how you fags may try to deny it, people are actually talking and having serious discussions in here.

Deep Connections for Social Outcasts 101.

>>37974183
I'm so much of a normie now I don't even play vidya anymore, let alone binge/play games that require bingeing.
>>
>>37974239
>"In addition, /r9k/ is actually really good... No matter how you fags may try to deny it, people are actually talking and having serious discussions in here."

kek where the fuck have you been, cos all I'm seeing is race bait, trap threads and shitposting
>>
>>37974297
We're not even simply trolling each other, we're just having an argument right now. This would never have happened 6 years ago and if you've been around that long, you know it.
>>
>>37974333
Huh? I'm not arguing with you, I'm saying this site is shit, one of the worst on the web, and any decent discussion is rare.
>>
>>37974333

6 years ago I was here and my race hasn't changed since then.

You're still biting at dat bait 6 years later.
>>
>>37970842
Oh really, whites have it so easy, is that why literally every other race including asians who are even more privileged can be racist against us with fucking impunity but if we say even the slightest thing against this we are labelled KKK hitler nazis?
>>
>>37970842
> everyone hates us and wants to kill us for what the chads of our race did to other countries
To the contrary, that makes whites the biggest robots
>>
>>37974390

>Asians are racist against us

All of them? I wasn't aware of my privilege.
>>
>>37974423
I said can be you fucking gook
>>
>>37974441

I don't feel like I can be racist towards anyone.

I guess I am privileged to attract bitterness towards me based on race alone, something I didn't even choose.
>>
>>37974367
Deny it all you want. You know I'm right.

Before you decide to try and dispute me, ask yourself - would you ever have made a post like that 6 years ago? Would you really just say "lol u tooks da bait" like a lazy asshole? I kind of doubt it.
>>
>>37974466
You don't feel like you can? Ok, go write an article about how all white people are all racist pigs and need to die. See what happens to you. Sure, anyone with a brain will get pissed at you, but the MSM will eat that shit up. You might even get hired at the huffington post.
>>
>>37974490

I don't really remember honestly. Not that well. If we're biting at bait now it's because we changed, and not the board.

The board itself is the same as ever. The content posted is exclusively on the users.

Call me a lazy asshole but I took the time to put it out before you that you bit the bait.
>>
>>37974507

Like Suey Park or another person? I just glance at those and never comment on them unless it's on r9k.

I wouldn't write something in the first place because that's not how I feel about white people.

It's much easier to fixate on something negative like that somebody wrote years ago than to try and see that there's another person who is also Asian, breaking it down for you and taking your negativity in the process.
>>
>>37974533
I completely agree with you. It's us that's changing.

>Call me a lazy asshole but I took the time to put it out before you that you bit the bait.

Why though? We both would have crucified someone for legitimately trying to do that before. I even see people fucking up raids and the response is basically "damn, oh well". We're moving on from being oldfags to old farts.
>>
>>37974603

Why did I put it before you? In the spirit of the original Arcanine.
>>
>>37970842

And pictures like this hurt. But it's an old one. Fixating on past hurts you'll never move forward towards better days.
>>
>>37974617
Well that's just depressing.

This is probably the least original statement in here.
>>
>>37974657

I suppose. Yet the spirit of Arcanine lives on.

I've said similar words before but let me say them again:

If you're kind white man or kind black man or kind brown man and you're intentions are genuine, Asian women are attracted to a big heart the most.
>>
>>37974681

That's what you wanted, right? I wasn't aware of my privilege from being Asian and being related to Asian women through race.
>>
>>37974681
I think asians, specifically the Japanese, are just much higher in conscientiousness than us. A lot of this is a reaction to world war 2 from what I've heard historians and such say.
>>
>>37974681
It's been awhile since you replied, but in case you do see it, have as good a one as possible, anon.
>>
Buperino
don't die on me
>>
>>37975776
I saged before since I thought everyone wanted the thread to die.
>>
>>37975428

You too. Thank you.

>>37974932

I think putting Asians on a pedestal like that will only work against you.

I'm actually working right now and replying in between breaks.
>>
>>37976130
I don't really put them on a pedestal. From what I understand, a lot of it is shame and it causes an excess of negative behavior.
>>
>>37976392
Again, this is just from what I understand from things I've seen online and not real experience in Japan or anything, but it seems like the country and people are really hyper-westernized, so things kind of parallel here but in their own way from the effects of the war.

I'd be interested in hearing what people with actual experience there have to say, though.
>>
File: IMG_2261.jpg (408KB, 1280x1874px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2261.jpg
408KB, 1280x1874px
>>37976392

Okay. That's the impression I got though. I think people are pretty equal in terms of higher consciousness, with exceptions.

Have a cute Japanese butte.
>>
>>37976475
Conscientiousness or consciousness? People are certainly not equal in the former by person, but I'm not so sure on countries overall. Consciousness is a vague and practically useless term without definition, to be frank.
>>
>>37976657

Conscientiousness *

See. You're high up there.
>>
>>37972840
he never said hes not a robot and yet u can still go to this board even tho u may not like to be a robot
its like u deny welfare since u dont like to be homeless
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.