[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>another day lying in bed refreshing 4chan I should kill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

>another day lying in bed refreshing 4chan

I should kill myself ive done this so long, this is no way to live
>>
>>37970799
It's ok. Don't kill self, friend.
>>
>>37970799
>this is no way to live
Why not? It's breddy comfy, no reason to not do it every day, forever.
>>
>>37970799
just fucking end it already. oh wait, you won't. you're just a whiny little bitch who complains about things but never takes action. that's why you're like this. that's why your life is so shit. because you'd rather sit around pondering over your sub-par life instead of being proactive and working towards fixing it. the only person to blame is you.
>>
>>37970799
>only 20 episodes of konosuba
>still uncertain if season 3 is happening
yeah I should kill my fucking self
>>
>>37970799
You know what's worse? Being forced to actually do shit
>>
>>37970980
>uncertain
It's never happening, the author put out a statement thanking the animation studio and fans as if to say it was concluded. It was just an advertisement for their shitty LN like so many before it and it ended at such a stupid place, though not as bad as Overlord.
>>
>>37970980
>>37971441
The animation was fucking shit compared to the novels. People who have been bitching all this time about no S3 should have put their asses to read them instead.

Which I totally disrecommend though because although it's better than the animation and the world/lore is great the storywriting is fucking shit and it's pretty obvious that the author is beating around the bush and churning out more and more volumes with the story going nowhere. In the end I just wish I hadn't even found this series because the writing is horrible and I've suffered seeing something that could have been great go to shit.

A good example of the author not delivering and purposely postponing relevant for the sake of selling more volumes is the romance part of the show. The first hints of romantic developments appeared in vol3 and more than ten volumes later a miserabe kiss is yet to be seen, which clearly shows the author is as I said beating around the bush to milk more money from idiots aka otakus.

I hate the fact that I have come to despise a series I loved so much. Though this all is probably just a feature of most weeb/japanese media, the authors have no integrity because they are competing in an extremely saturated market, that of weebshit production so they gotta take as much advantage of every show the public comes to like.
>>
>>37971766
Novels can go to hell.
I don't watch anime so I can read books in 2017.
Anime>fucking paper
>>
>>37971820
Okay anon, keep jerking off to Megumin f-a-m, whatever floats your boat.
>>
there is nothing to live for and I dont give a fuck anymore

those who have the motivation to do anything just managed to delude themselves into getting some kind of purpose while I failed to, I failed to succesfully delude myself

welp, whatever I don't owe anybody anything, especially my parents
>>
>>37971820
But VNs are nice despite basically being audio picture books.
>>
>>37972732
Yeah, Konosuba was what brought me into LN's and I've read another one called Goblin Slayer too. They are very enjoyable to read, they're as addictive as watching anime.
>>
>>37972732
sorry but that doesn't do it for me.

Anime or nothing

>>37972629
I won't read some fanfiction tier garbage that doesn't make the cut to get animated
>>
Anon it's never too late to change your lifestyle. You can do it! I believe in you!
>>
>>37970799
kekiso autosmo
I go to school, witness the normies having a fun, blissful life, get to see my oneitis talking with the bros, my experience sucks just as yours
At least you don't get jealous anon
>>
>tfw have refreshed 4chan for 3 hours now
>I could have learnt how to make a game in unity during this time
holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiet.

Imagine how much we could accomplish in this time?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.