[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.theguardian.com/comment isfree/2017/jun/26/men-d

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: cuckwriterdokkkter.jpg (11KB, 235x300px) Image search: [Google]
cuckwriterdokkkter.jpg
11KB, 235x300px
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jun/26/men-die-before-women-toxic-masculinity-blame

I'm not 'alt-right' or anything. but my god how men have fallen. this is written by a MAN! does he really believe what he is writing?
>>
>>37970694

What specifically did he write that you disagree with?

There are undeniably toxic parts of the traditional male gender role
>>
>>37970761
That's not why men die earlier though. And "toxic masculinity" is enforced by women, they subconsciously need male hierarchies to know who's at the top and pursue him. Who laughed at me for being a manlet? Women. Who laughed at me for "looking gay"? Women.
>>
>>37970899
>That's not why men die earlier though

it's plausibly a contributing factor

it's normal for men to drink more, eat more meat and ask for medical care less. all long term danger factors.
>>
>>37970899
Too bad. Men bully each other for the exact same reasons, you just happened to run into female assholes instead of male ones. Not saying most girls aren't vapid whores, but bullying as a result of toxic masculinity isn't exclusive to women. Also, the way you wrote "my god how men have fallen" in the OP and the filename of that picture screams bandwagoning faggot who just found le alt right.
>>
>>37970922
Men probably drink more because their lives are harder because they have less support networks because as a society and as a species we care a lot more about the wellbeing of women because we subconsciously perceive males as disposable and women as valuable because that's exactly what how it is from a biological standpoint.

>eat more meat
Chad eats meat to get a nice body to impress Stacey. Stacey loves muscles and low body fat male bodies. The fact that vegans can get big isn't really mainstream yet.

>ask for medical care less
I wonder who shames men and tell them to man up all the time and get disgusted at them if they show any kind of weakness? Women. Who tends to disregard/mock/downplay male problems? Women.

Also
>While men are much less likely to attempt suicide, they are unfortunately much more likely to succeed when they do so, because of their preference for firearms.
Complete bullshit. The proportions are the same in countries were citizens aren't allowed to own firearms.

>>37971028
>Also, the way you wrote "my god how men have fallen" in the OP and the filename of that picture screams bandwagoning faggot who just found le alt right.
I'm not op.
>>
>>37971058
"Too bad. Men bully each other for the exact same reasons, you just happened to run into female assholes instead of male ones. Not saying most girls aren't vapid whores, but bullying as a result of toxic masculinity isn't exclusive to women." Conveniently ignored that part.
>>
>>37970694
The Guradian's opinion section is a lab for dumbassery. It's like they lock these people in a room and don't let them come out until their ideas become so twisted and bizarre through one-upping that they become suitable for another Guardian SJW rambling. It's very much like taking a peek through the looking glass.
That said I did not read the article.
>>
>>37971058

Is your world view really so biased that you can't accept men are at fault for anything?

you are no better than an sjw feminazi at this point
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.