[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your life is amazing, all things considered. You could've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: fat bird.png (125KB, 685x886px) Image search: [Google]
fat bird.png
125KB, 685x886px
Your life is amazing, all things considered.
You could've been born crippled, blind, in the 12th century, in Africa, etc.

In this thread, you thank for all the good dice you rolled.
I'll start: I am thankful for being white.
>>
>>37970424
I am thankful for being born in a safe country, for having loving parents and being able to have an education
>>
If i was born in africa i wont've been a dicklet
>>
I am grateful for being born in a time and place that has pizza.
>>
>>37970424
I am thankful for...
>>
Such poor examples, it's all relative
>>
I have autism and was raised emotionally and physically abused so I'm afraid of most people and can't socialize or do most simple tasks without fucking up
>>
>>37970595
You are thankful for having food and shelter.
>>
>>37970651

And a penis.
>>
Why is the chicken crying?
>>
>>37970693

It has nothing to be thankful for.
>>
>>37970424
If I had been born in Africa or the 12th century I would be retarded, thus happier.
>>
>>37970424
These factors have an astronomically low chance of happening to us at birth. Heh, all this grateful bullshit (especially in religion) makes me fucking laugh.
>>
>>37970424
I am thankful for being white and born in Australia. And I'm thankful for my long luxurious hair.
>>
File: cu1890489.jpg (128KB, 1000x1324px) Image search: [Google]
cu1890489.jpg
128KB, 1000x1324px
>>37970424
I'm thankful for not having a tiny white dick. Feels good to blessed with a BBC
>>
>>37970424
>You could've been born crippled, blind, in the 12th century, in Africa, etc.
do mental illnesses dont count? I'm not thankful for being depressed and anxious.
>>
>>37970424
thankful for:

>being born in the internet era, allowing me to absorb large amounts of information and to teach myself anything that i please
>being symmetrical and not disfigured in anyway
>for having clear skin
>for having fresh fruits and vegetables to eat everyday
>for parents that don't fight
>for the comfort of a home and bed and enough independent financial security to buy whatever i want
>for a college education
>for living in a first world country with free health care
>for being top tier IQ master race
>for having BMI of 19
>for having ambitions
>for having enough will power to overcome any obstacles, especially vague and abstract ones like mental illness
>for not being mentally ill
>for having at least 2 people that you can call friends
>for being smart and self aware enough to realise that not everything is the result of genetics and situations beyond your control, allowing me to identify my faults, come up with a solution and fix them
>>
>>37970750

Why is your black boyfriends dick in the same picture?
>>
>>37970770
That's an educational picture showing the average size difference of black vs white dick
>>
>>37970821

Really? I thought it was an add for pool noodles of varrying lengths that you could also strap on to your groin.
>>
>>37970424
I am crippled and I was born in Africa.
Your move, OP.
>>
>>37970713
>astronomically low chance
>africans, indians and chinese makeup the vast majority of human births
>>
File: 1493665291988.png (102KB, 1703x1505px) Image search: [Google]
1493665291988.png
102KB, 1703x1505px
>>37970424
>existential problems with reality itself and concepts like time and death
>t-think about those africans that butchered white settlers and fought tooth and nail to stay in the stone age
baka
>>
>>37970941
You will never experience the sadness of having half your children die of illness that kills slowly and tortures the whole household for months.
Yet you will experience the sadness of having to talk to the cashier to buy milk.

I think you did well overal.
>>
>>37970976
the whole idea that you could've been born somebody else is bollocks. You are a product of your parents and you shouldn't not be allowed to feel bad because of some goons across the planet you will never interact with personally. I am grateful but I also feel like shit sometimes it's called being a human with emotions and a functioning brain.
>>
>>37970424
You shouldn't be thankful for being white, you're an oppressed class.
>>
>>37971007
Nobody is asking you to feel bad.
You are being told the objective and observable truth that being you is better than being most other people.
>>
File: tumblr_nwstiqdMXP1tmti00o1_500.jpg (59KB, 500x416px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwstiqdMXP1tmti00o1_500.jpg
59KB, 500x416px
>>37970750
>top 3 smallest dicks in the world 2 are black
>top 3 biggest dicks 1 is black 1 is white 1 is Indian
>either have proof that you have a big dick or gtfo negro trash
>>
>>37971020
Being human and alive means you're going to have some bad times and suffer, frankly I choose my set of suffering over being dirt poor in a shit country like poo in loo. Imagine having to walk 50 miles everyday for some water to drink only to be infested with animal + human faeces among 10 different types of pathogens. My life isn't perfect but despite that, we are still very fortunate that our main suffering is >tfw no gf.
>>
>>37971007
Woops, I was meant to respond to this. Refer to >>37971204
>>
>>37971187
oh come on. If i was the guy on the right i'd walk naked. Unfair when guys like him exist, much tougher to compete
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.