[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the male sex drive the most evil and dangerous thing in humanity?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: no means no mister.jpg (407KB, 2048x1360px) Image search: [Google]
no means no mister.jpg
407KB, 2048x1360px
Is the male sex drive the most evil and dangerous thing in humanity? Should it be government regulated for the safety of all?
>>
>>37970279
No if anything we should be helped a nigga just trynna get my dick sucked shits frustrating it ain't my fault if she don't want it someone gotta take responsibility for my wood
>>
>>37970279
>Is the male sex drive the most evil and dangerous thing in humanity?
no, there are much worse things in the world

>Should it be government regulated for the safety of all?
of course not
>>
The male sex drive is the reason why women have privilege.
>>
>>37970279
Genitalia should be controlled by the government desu. Men need to be observed and women need to be protected. It's all for the children really. We just can't let things going the way they are. Kids being raised by unfit parents just damages those around them.
>>
>>37970366
Exactly, take away the male sex drive and they will suddenly collectively see women for what they truly are.
>>
>>37970346
fuck off quora
>>
Its normal and natural just like breast feeding.
Our bodies our rights. I will not be shamed.
>>
>>37970279
It's a little bit funny since all those men had mothers, they're basically just saying all women are shit at parenting and unable to produce children that turn into good functional adults.
>>
>>37970981
The men in the picture are white, meaning they most likely had a mom AND a dad. I don't know how you came to that conclusion.
>>
>>37971021
Feminist theory says it's all the patriarchies fault, so I'm not surprised you'd say that. The majority of mothers are single, and or have multiple baby daddies. They don't know how to keep a man they just shift all the blame to them. I know some good single mothers, but, I've seen some that change men more often then their socks. Multiple kids from multiple fathers, the fathers were the only positive influence the kids had. The mothers are more concerned with their own life they don't give a shit it's a huge chore to stuff food in the kids mouth daily and that's where their parenting begins and ends.
>>
>>37971113
>The majority of mothers are single, and or have multiple baby daddies.
Source? And is this true for white people?
>>
>>37971226
I'm not going to sit around and spoon feed you statistics you ignorant oaf. Do your own research, I'm not going to make a fucking college paper on the damn subject for you asshole. My time is far too valuable I don't work for free.
>>
>>37970279
The principle of a vaccination should be applied in this matter. The same way alcohol consumption is legal for 16 year olds in Germany or Austria or weed being decriminalized in the Netherlands or Portugal, young adults should be urged or even forced to interact with their aspired and lusted genders so they'd get hold of their impulses and realize that any way of getting a quick rush, sex and drugs alike, is highly overrated.
>>
>>37971226
>>37971240
and yeah a lot of the single mothers im refering to are white, good ones and bad. I've seen good single mothers have daughters that turn out to be bad single mothers and now granny has to spend all her effort on raising grand kids instead of taking care of her other kids. It's fucked up but yeah parents play favorites and it's way worse on kids with 1 parent.
>>
File: 5687686799780890.jpg (459KB, 1975x454px) Image search: [Google]
5687686799780890.jpg
459KB, 1975x454px
>>37970279
>Should it be government regulated for the safety of all?
what do you mean government regulated?
like the government would provide us with help for releasing our sexual needs?
>>
>>37970279
Yes, back when women were on a leash, everything was working just fine.
I support your movement to go back to these times.
>>
>>37971283
>Vote for me an get your GF today!
I like that.
>>
File: 1498309427046.jpg (1MB, 1573x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1498309427046.jpg
1MB, 1573x1600px
>>37971283
>a sexy christmas cake in a pencil skirt will never force you to ejaculate during your weekly checkup
>>
>>37971240
That's because you don't have them and just spouted off circumstantial evidence at best or at worst just made some shit up and pushed it off as fact
>>
File: 1497002577226.jpg (127KB, 900x614px) Image search: [Google]
1497002577226.jpg
127KB, 900x614px
>>37970279
>REAL MEN TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER
>t. low test numale
Poetry.
>>
Yes, because that shit is what allowed women to vote, as well as receive other rights.
>it's all fun and games until politicians put pussy on a pedestal
>>
>>37970279
No, corporate greed is.
>>
>>37970279
i dont understand the purpose of what these people are doing

rape has been illegal, so they can't be protesting the judicial system right?

so this is to convince rapists to stop?

why would a rapist care about a protest? like is "real men take no for an answer" supposed to shame him to the point where he wont rape anymore because he is embarrassed by his lack of masculinity? i doubt anyone would give that much credence to a doodled up sign like that.

also, how is the rapist even going to see this sign? were there a lot of rapes in the area? and they're just hoping that he happens to see it while walking around or something?

someone PLEASE explain this to me
>>
>>37971226
its true but not for whites really, but that will change in 5-10 years by current trends.
>>
>>37971283
Monitor your sexual activity, give you medication to impede your inherent desire to rape, etc.
>>
>>37971377
>I don't know what I'm talking about instead of looking it up I'll just scream everybody else is wrong since it doesn't match my uninformed opinion
>>
>>37972508
>meds to kill sex drives
who will force anyone to take them?
>>
>>37971442
>rape has been illegal
Rape is illegal, everyone knows that.

Women doing it just want to blame someone for regretting that one-night stand sex with Chad because everyone knows now that they're sluts.
They just bring their beta orbiters to assist them as seen in OP's picture.
>>
Is the male sex drive the most evil and dangerous thing in humanity?
PMS-ridden women prove easily as damaging to society, how come they are not force-fed the pill until they obtain a impregnation permit?
>>
I know a guy who gets fucking nuts and has a meltdown when ever a chick turns him down and no one ever tells him to knock his shit off. they always feed into his mental problems by blaming the girl
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.