[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, it's over for me robots. My parents are gonna find

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_0917.jpg (37KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0917.jpg
37KB, 400x400px
Well, it's over for me robots.

My parents are gonna find out in exactly (6) six hours that I've officially dropped out from high school, and have been hiding this from them for 2 straight years..

thinking of death by cop would be the best way to an hero

What do you guys think?
>>
how are they gonna find out? why did you drop out? high school is easy
>>
File: 1497202325915.png (1MB, 1211x706px) Image search: [Google]
1497202325915.png
1MB, 1211x706px
>>37970117
I think you're abloo blooing over nothing, the worst they'll do is toss you out and you'll have to fend for yourself so to say

At first you'll be at government benefits, just go to your local unemployment agency explain your situation and fill in the paperwork, you'll need to find a job asap if you want to be able to afford housing

I recommend clerk jobs they seem to be abundant, high time you got out from under your parents wings, if you can't get a job as a clerk do janitorial work or some ticket booth crap

Rent a shithole apartment for yourself, save up for rainy day fund, learn to make home cooked meals that will be really beneficial in the long term for saving money, you'll need to cut your spending to save money also

Booze may seem like the easy fix for depression but it only makes it worse, drugs are a sure way to fuck up whats left of your life so steer clear of them, even if using doesn't ruin your life the people surrounding drugs will

For loneliness i recommend getting a dog (once finances are settled), you'll get exercise when you take it out for walks

Or you can rope yourself, suicide by cops might land you in jail where you'll get your shit pushed in
>>
File: 634.png (101KB, 601x212px) Image search: [Google]
634.png
101KB, 601x212px
>>37970117
Seriously dude? Are you going to commit suicide just because you droppped out ?

Don't be so dumb lol.
>>
have you at least been working? what ahve you been doing for two years? get your GED at least, it will save you some minor headaches in the future
>>
File: IMG_0902.jpg (132KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0902.jpg
132KB, 900x900px
>>37970126
Parent conference, they're going for the well being of the behalf of my sister that goes to the same fucking high school as me. She told me she won't rat me out as long as I don't rat her out about her having a relationship with an older dude.
She said they're going to mention me since they talk about me a lot compared to the ass kissing gpa 3.0 simple bitch she is

> why'd u drop out lmao
I was stupid enough to go for the
Friends > Education
meme a few years ago.

Always ditched with the wrong crowd, smoked out a few , eventually it caught onto a few of us and three were sent to juvenile hall. We don't know where they are currently and haven't talked to them since.

I still hang out with the remaining 3 currently

High school always was a struggle for me, I'm too shy, never responsive, always distracted.
I've been under 2.0 gpa since middle school, throughout sophomore year, I had the most loyal friends that built me into what I was before, that boosted my self confidence to a lot.
Became more social, actually got /fit/, had a gf for a while until shit hit the fan, that's pretty much the good life since my parents aren't poor as fuck either.

We were always chilling in my dad's friends summer house since he doesn't use it as much as before. So they gave my dad the keys, and he gave it to me.

I fucked up, and I don't know how to get back up on my feet to what they'll say or do.

I sololey depend on my parents way too much

>why doesn't the school call for your absences lmao
>why haven't they noticed yet lol
1) Fake emergency contacts
2) they always made me do stuff independently so I know what I get into in the future.
3) the school notices and report card letters are all almost emailed before hand in a specific date so I know when to rush to the mail box

I manipulated them for 4 years. I feel like an awful human being, I just want to end it before I eventually become more worthless than I already am
>>
just get a GED

education is such a shit meme. unless you're actually training toward becoming something
>>
>>37971971
Your parents sound retarded if they have never questioned why you never have homework and have never shown them your report card. I don't know if how you could get away with it
>>
>>37972080
They're good people, they assumed I was the role model my sister looked up too since they saw me looking busy all the time (which was literally me just planning the day on paper) which they thought I was doing homework or something.

They say as long as they don't get a phone call from school saying I'm in deep shit, they'll allow me to be nag-free
>>
File: IMG_0887.jpg (337KB, 756x945px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0887.jpg
337KB, 756x945px
>>37972024
>>37972024
That's the thing, GED's aren't fucking free.

There's always either prep classes you need to pay for, or materials, or even all of the fucking above.

Not once have I asked my parents for money, because they don't believe in handing allowances.
They always just gave me 400-500$ for my birthday every year expecting me to save up and use it responsibly to learn the importance of the dollar.

and dumb enough for me, I spent all my money dry on clothes/zip locks/and eatables because I was an actual fucking moron
>>
>>37972180

>has loving, supporting, relatively wealthy family
>throws it all away for nothing

Unironically kill yourself
>>
>>37971971
Wait how where you manipulating them for four years if you only dropped out two ago. Why are you getting report cards for a school you dropped out of two years ago?
>>
>>37972212
>$500 for birthday each year
>relatively wealthy
No that's called being middle class.
>>
File: IMG_0685.png (743KB, 1384x1496px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0685.png
743KB, 1384x1496px
>>37972278
I ditched classes for the first two, as in casually skipping classes but hanging around for last two periods with friends..
we then got more interesting ideas and started going full on ditch school in general.
>>37972212
Thanks, I bet you would have been raised into a wealthy independent non-spoiled sack of shit like me when no one checked up on you with all these options at hand
>>
>>37972411
Yeah but they don't just send you report cards with zeros and thats it. They would send someone to your house, you're legally required to go to school until you're of legal age to sign the paperwork to drop out of school. Unless you live ina third world country.
>>
File: HAUGHHHHH.gif (623KB, 294x232px) Image search: [Google]
HAUGHHHHH.gif
623KB, 294x232px
>>37970117
Wewwww, the eternal brainlet strikes again. Did you really think keeping up a facade about something like that was a better long-term solution than just telling them at the start and working to rebuild from there? Enjoy having your world fall apart in a few hours, I'd suggest actually killing yourself but I'm certain you're too much of a bitch to
>>
File: SM9HHSs.png (70KB, 185x195px) Image search: [Google]
SM9HHSs.png
70KB, 185x195px
>>37970117
>TABE into GED
I think there's ways to get financial support if your looking to take your GED.
>>
>>37972212
>400-500$ every year
>wealthy

i spend 240$ in 2 days just for fucking gas.
If you think 500$ is wealthy you're obviously getting lied to on what minimum wage is
>>
>>37972446
Never once has something like that happened to me, but then again I've never stayed home most of the time.

No one was, we all came back home at around 7 to 10 pm.
Both parents worked full time

Sister had her own group of friends she stayed with

I had mine

Every person in the household were all around busy.

Not to mention we never owned a pet.

I live in the states in NY
>>
File: IMG_6705.jpg (105KB, 1014x493px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6705.jpg
105KB, 1014x493px
>>37972556
It doesn't make sense that your school wouldn't notify your parents. Also most schools have a limit to absences where you just fail the year and have to retake it. Why would hey bother sending you report cards?
>>
You'll make things work out. If you can't handle it anymore, leave an apology and start again someplace else. Good luck man
>>
>>37970117
You're a spoiled as fuck fuck rich kid OP and I'm glad you're about to get busted. People like you disgust me having every opportunity to succeed and you just piss it all away because "lol fuck school that's for poor kids exdee"
>>
So how did you manage to hide it for so long?
>>
>>37972371
>>37972477

I wasn't trying to imply he was upper class, just wealthy relative to poor Americans and most of the rest of the world.

I paid my parents $500+ a year so they could keep up with bills, and I'm not some retarded high school dropout
>>
>>37972821
Are you even reading the thread?
or are you a retard like OP
>>
>>37970485
Usually you can't take the test until your class has graduated. Opie should be fine to do it now though.
>>
>>37972477
Do you redline first everywhere in a 10k kg diesel that's running very rich while running a generator in the bed?
That shouldn't even be possible m8
>>
>>37970117
where are you from exactly? respond etc
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.