[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are you people such idiots? You don't even have to be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 23

File: Idiot-610px.jpg (213KB, 610x407px) Image search: [Google]
Idiot-610px.jpg
213KB, 610x407px
How are you people such idiots?
You don't even have to be a psychologist to see through most of the threads on here.

>sour grape syndrome because women don't like obnoxious cunts like yourself, so you pretend to hate them and never want them in the first place
>blaming other people for your own mistakes
>typical aggressive jealousy
>obsessing over some ideal of a girlfriend (virgin, reads books, doesn't like to go outside) which is basically an idealized version of yourself, except that you aren't any of the "good" things (like being intelligent)
>anything roastie and chad related

How come people on here think they're so smart, but they're unable to be self-aware and realize how retarded they are?
>>
How come you think you're so smart but are unable to see that most people here are just being ironically retarded?
>>
>>37969887
> It's just a meme bro xD
>>
I don't know about you guys, but I'm just here for the napkins.
>>
how is any of that retarded? how do you know youre not retarded?
>>
I have no idea how many people here are actually retarded and how many are just pretending. You never know on 4chan.
>>
>>37969876
>sour grape syndrome because women don't like obnoxious cunts like yourself, so you pretend to hate them and never want them in the first place

nah. women treat everyone outside chad as a subhuman. they dont even look at you as a human being. they dont care about your feelings, emotions, thoughts. theyre all heartless cunts. just look at chads, even they go under their own league for a serious relationship because women are that fucking bad.
>>
>>37969911

Because I don't engage in such posts. I only come here to complain about being a failure and hating myself. I don't blame anyone else, I don't hate women, I know labia don't get changed by sex, I am not forcing myself or pretending to hate certain things just because I cannot get them, I don't display aggressive jealousy and I don't obsess over some unrealistic and obnoxious ideal for a partner.
I mean, I am most likely an idiot too, but in the intelligence sense (from being a NEET for so long). But at least I'm self-aware and not that stupid.
>>
>it's an "an expert psychologist comes to r9k with an epiphany" episode

There is yet to be discovered a number big enough to describe the amount of dicks OP sucks on a daily basis.
>>
>>37969887

So you're saying this >>37969939 guy is only pretending to be retarded? What's the difference between his "pretending" to legit retards? I don't see any. I don't even think he's pretending. He seems legit stupid.
>>
>>37969939
This
OP is either a chad or a normal wannabe chad. He will never understand what we are forced to go through.
>>
>>37969943
I think you're the dumbest person in /r9k/ at the moment.
>>
>>37969943
>I don't blame anyone else, I don't hate women, I know labia don't get changed by sex, I am not forcing myself or pretending to hate certain things just because I cannot get them, I don't display aggressive jealousy and I don't obsess over some unrealistic and obnoxious ideal for a partner.
thats all legit tho unless you're attractive or live on another planet thats how life is
>>
>>37969955

I am a KHV 27 year old NEET for almost 10 years with no redeemable skills. There go all of your arguments.
>>
File: 4353.png (188KB, 1219x648px) Image search: [Google]
4353.png
188KB, 1219x648px
>lets offend 80% of the male population
>YASSSSS QUEEN HAHAHA ME

daily reminder that almost every third child is now forced to grow up with a single mom. and this is before the tinder hookup culture happened
>>
File: 45345353.jpg (131KB, 1219x795px) Image search: [Google]
45345353.jpg
131KB, 1219x795px
>>37969978
girls are funny get over it haha
>>
File: 1444095280588.png (67KB, 1306x637px) Image search: [Google]
1444095280588.png
67KB, 1306x637px
>>37969967
Impossible, but if you're actually serious then I can't believe how you're unable to see that the game is rigged.
I would almost say that this makes you the retard here
>>
>>37969939
This is true only if you define 99.9% of men as Chads.
>>
>>37969995
He sees things you don't because he has had some years to think about them. Meanwhile you are maybe 18 or 19, still a kid.
>>
>>37970021
top 5-10% is a lot more realistic
>>
>>37970021
its more like 98% but you're right. you didn't think robots are a big group did you?
>>
>>37970031
Only the top 5-10% of men get women? That's even more retarded than the already retarded 20/80 meme.
>>
>>37970202
only top 5-10% has the ability to choose and get sex without a long term relationship. just go on tinder and you will see many girls you know irl in the first hour. they are all getting boned by chads mate, why you think they are there? but chads dont want to settle, so when theyre bored of getting dumped, they will settle for an average guy.
too bad
>this isnt real love
>she is a used up bitch at this point
>>
>>37969876
This thread is like hate fucking a beehive. You ramming your dick into it just gonna make them sting you and you keep on hate fucking them
>>
File: op stories.jpg (53KB, 501x506px) Image search: [Google]
op stories.jpg
53KB, 501x506px
>>37969876
dude it's all a
>>
>>37970230
>I have never tried tinder or know how it works
>but I'm am expert on it because I read about it on a Vietnamese puppeteering forum

This is how retarded you sound.
>>
>>37970274
i literally just told you to try it yourself you will see the girls you know irl
you think they are there to "meet friends"?
>>
>>37970246

I had to get it off my chest, it's helping me cope.
>>
>>37970285
How can you fail at reading comprehension that badly? Yes, there are girls I know there. And? It doesn't fucking matter. Finding girls to fuck is easy. The ones that know you are a bit wary but there's plenty of others.
>>
>>37970362
>Finding girls to fuck is easy.

if youre top 5-10%. youre just proving my point
>>
>>37970315
Unfortunately it's not helping the raging manchildren. They are far too deep in their own hole. As they get older they will start to realize.
>>
>>37970372
I just proved that if you're in the top 95% it's easy.
>>
>>37970374

Thank you. It's good to know not to be the only one who "knows".
>>
>>37969947

Who claimed to be a psychologist?
>>
>>37970377
okay serious question m8, have you ever seen a tinder of a hot girl? the last guy i asked to give me her phone was average in every aspect you could imagine and he had more than 800 matches with 90% of them being 7/10 at least
>>
>>37969939
Ugly women are treated like subhumans by men on a regular basis. I don't think it's a gender thing. It's an ugly person thing.
>>
>>37970389
I'm pretty sure it's an age thing. It's much more rare for someone in his late 20s to keep up the tumblrina mentality. The most vocal ones are probably ages 18-22.
>>
>>37970403
because women literally have nothing outside their look. but women find 80% of the men below average
>>
>>37970402
I have. And met too. Of course everyone has different standards of "hot".
>>
>>37970402
You know how people here arrive at the conclusion that only the top 5-10% of guys can get the 'right' girl? Here's why

>every non-virgin girl is a used-up bitch. Disregard

>every girl who says she is virgin, might be lying anyway. Disregard

>even if a girl i trust to be a virgin, has sex with me, it must not be a casual sex encounter, that's ""too easy""

>i want a virgin innie bride who will be romantically involved with me for the rest of my life

>if at any point, my raging insecurity bubbles over and convinces me she is secretly fucking chad, ghost her
>>
File: roFuxzH.jpg (296KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
roFuxzH.jpg
296KB, 1440x2560px
>>37970435
>every non-virgin girl is a used-up bitch.

no. but the majority of them are. already told you, just fucking go on tinder and you will see those innocent looking girls getting dumped by chad left and right from the age of 18
i dont give a shit about virginity anyway
>>
File: uWq0x7c.png (850KB, 1124x1130px) Image search: [Google]
uWq0x7c.png
850KB, 1124x1130px
>>37970435
look at his personality. these are the girls that will try to settle with you eventually
>>
I don't hate anyone but myseIf.
>>
>>37970455
If you believe every female is terrible, I must assume you have given up whining about never getting sex, and do more productive things with life.

So the question is how it is possible for this board to whine all day about not getting sex, when the answer is right in front of them. If you believe every woman above legal age is a used up sociopathic bitch who, will only marry you after a number of sexual encounters you find excessive, and/or will cheat on you even if she is "purer" and marries you- then why not go full monk mode? If you are faced with such an impossible scenario, no use complaining, walk away from it. Besides, if you believe every woman is utterly terrible, its a self fulfilling prophecy and you will never get one anyway
>>
>>37970505
>If you believe every female is terrible, I must assume you have given up whining about never getting sex

it's physically impossible to do that.
sex is a fundamental physical need. you literally can't stop craving it unless you castrate yourself.
>>
>>37969887
>hurr we were only pretending to be retarded
>>
File: 0-S-8DsgmWHAqjAPoL.png (19KB, 432x330px) Image search: [Google]
0-S-8DsgmWHAqjAPoL.png
19KB, 432x330px
>>37970505
we are wired to be attracted to women m8, you cant just give it up. it wont chance the fact that theyre disgusting sluts who have nothing outside their looks
>>
File: 12423526.jpg (78KB, 643x820px) Image search: [Google]
12423526.jpg
78KB, 643x820px
>>37970505
tl;dr roashtie
>>
>>37969943

>I know labia doesn't get changed by sex

Hate to break it to you bud...
>>
>42 replies
>taking the b8
>>
>>37970523
>>37970529
Not really, you could always lower your libido by other means. If unproductive lust-hate really consumes your life, it is the logical thing to do.
>>
>>37970561
you cant do it without risking your health
im fine with just hating on women anyway
>>
File: 1498167587207.jpg (27KB, 508x524px) Image search: [Google]
1498167587207.jpg
27KB, 508x524px
What's wrong with anything you posted? Everything you describe is a reaction to being a loser outcast, free will is a meme. Why can't we have one place without normies ruining it with their grade 10 psychology.
>>
>>37970561
what the fuck is even the point of life when the most essential need besides food and water is inaccessible to me? wageslave away for a system that takes my money and gives it to stacey? LMAO

the only option is going full elliott mode
>>
>>37970615
>having psychology in highschool
eww what
>>
>>37970547
If you're going to correct someone, make sure you do it with facts, and not memes from a Cambodian cave paintings forum. It will only make you look even more retarded.
>>
>>37970615

What does free will have to do with this? What does this have to do with "grade 10 psychology"?
It's just low-level observations about people being idiots without realizing it, but acting like they're smart.
>>
>>37970547

Break it to me.
>>
File: 1494821031628.jpg (12KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1494821031628.jpg
12KB, 236x236px
>>37970783
I don't know how being a bitter loser makes somebody dumb. OP is the worst kind of hypocrite. Calling other people pretentious but his post isn't insightful in anyway. The irony is probably lost on you how unaware you are.
>>
>>37970617
There are other things that can bring pleasure to you. If you have a high libido, sex may be the most pleasurable thing to you right now, but if you remove that from the equation, you can still live for other reasons, like the enjoyment of recreational activities
>>
>>37969887
fbpb
OP BTFO
>>
>>37970783
It is a common belief here that everything is predetermined by genetics, therefore free will does not exist, and thus there is utterly nothing they can do to live a better life. Aka genetic determinism. Though sometimes that idea gets expanded into "genetics and childhood environmental experiences determine everything".

Free will is diminished imo, but not completely nonexistent. "Free will is a meme" is basically an excuse to never self-improve. I hate those "genetics and childhood mean nothing, everyone is just making excuses" fanatics too though.
>>
I don't come here often anymore since the board will poison your mind, but that doesn't mean the ideas on here aren't true. Sure, people on here may exaggerate, but the idea that men get rejected over uncontrollable things like height or face while women have inherit sexual market value based on having a few warm holes is in fact reality.
>>
>>37969978
surely that account t is representative of majority of girls
>>
>>37970954
this tbqh desu

>>37971034
just look at the girls in the comment section, they are totally average girls. hell, i know about the page because my classmate follows it
>>
>>37970954
The problem is that, if the odds are already stacked against you, severe insecurity is the last thing you need, but it is what this board promotes. If you already have a hard time getting girls, the last you need is appearing unconfident and insecure. You can't afford overthinking every social interaction and cutting ties with that person because you've built up certain scenarios in your head.

In other words, even if you believe the things here, believing in it too much will ruin any remaining chance you have of getting a girl. You'd have a higher chance if you remain "deluded", thus giving you confidence and security.

In short, if you are already undesirable, at least swallowing the so-called blue pill gives you some chance
>>
>>37969876
That's the stereotype of /r9k/
Come here more often and you'll see a variety of feels
>>
>>37970954
You're exactly what OP describes. Delusional, making excuses as to why you get rejected instead of getting girls.

Nobody gets rejected for height unless he's like 5'2" or 6'5". Nobody gets rejected for face unless he looks like Quasimodo.
>>
File: 1497140109707.png (257KB, 1700x1273px) Image search: [Google]
1497140109707.png
257KB, 1700x1273px
first of all let's clear things up

OP, you're a faggot.

now for the next part :

do you think we don't know that?
do you think we didn't try?
i'm not talking about all the sexless threads getting posted?
but i really tried to get laid. no shame for me. yes having sex was the only mission when i was in high school and college.
i didn't get it. i am a KHV too but it's not like i just started hating on women just because i got rejected once.

maybe for you sex is not that important. you can focus on other things. for some anons like me we think our life is valued by the sex we get. maybe it's hypocritical i dont give a fuck. the more i tried ...the apparent it became that i was not going to get anywhere and it makes me angry because when some guy who is not even trying getting pussy. i dont give a fuck what you think. i may be shallow. but it's my choice.

also lowernig the libido. idiot. that's like cutting off your legs because you didn't get selected for the college running team which you like. fuck off you hypocritical asshole
>>
>>37971064
here is a good read
http://slatestarcodex.com/2014/08/31/radicalizing-the-romanceless/

this part especially applies to your reply:
>Chen Sheng was an officer serving the Qin Dynasty, famous for their draconian punishments. He was supposed to lead his army to a rendezvous point, but he got delayed by heavy rains and it became clear he was going to arrive late. The way I always hear the story told is this:
Chen turns to his friend Wu Guang and asks What's the penalty for being late?
Death, says Wu.
And what's the penalty for rebellion?
Death, says Wu.
Well then...says Chen Sheng.
And thus began the famous Dazexiang Uprising, which caused thousands of deaths and helped usher in a period of instability and chaos that resulted in the fall of the Qin Dynasty three years later.
The moral of the story is that if you are maximally mean to innocent people, then eventually bad things will happen to you. First, because you have no room to punish people any more for actually hurting you. Second, because people will figure if they're doomed anyway, they can at least get the consolation of feeling like they're doing you some damage on their way down.

i dont get a gf either way, at least i can stop people from believing girls arent just worthless sluts
>>
>>37971116
5'3 reporting in

has happened to me
>>
>>37971064
>appearing
m8 pls thats how we actually are. were no putting on a pity show to enrage normies like you.
>>
>>37971135

Okay, 5'4 onwards.
>>
>>37971116
>unless
oh youre one of those people
>>
>sperglord
>chronic illness
>cancer
>chronic fatigue syndrome
>can't make enough money to make it on my own due to above
>live with parents
>khv wizard as a result

Go ahead OP. Please explain how this is my fault. I'm listening...
>>
>>37971117
No, you don't know. No, you didn't try.
>>
>>37971121
Except no one is mean to you and causing you to not have sex, you dolt. The only one doing that is you.
>>
>37969943
>I know labia don't get changed by sex
>>
>>37971198
>>sperglord
not real
>>chronic illness
bullshit
>>cancer
stop lying
>>chronic fatigue syndrome
just fix your sleep
>>can't make enough money to make it on my own due to above
get a job
>>live with parents
lmao move out already
>>khv wizard as a result
get laid

their I fixed all your problems
>>
File: 1498275917979.png (231KB, 643x537px) Image search: [Google]
1498275917979.png
231KB, 643x537px
>>37971217

haha did you just say i didn't try. is this the normie meme you're telling me right now "you didn't try hard enough" "you just have to keep trying and they will fall into place"

i dont need to prove to you that i tried or not but as i say just because you got easy sex doesn't mean that everyone got it.

inb4 the lower your standards meme
>>
>>37971150
I know the insecurity is lodged deep inside. But it is whether you "appear" insecure which matters more. It's best to not be insecure and dead inside, of course, but the way to get there is externally appear way more confident, happy, and secure than you actually are. That, or the plan backfires and you emotionally crash, but it is a risk that might be worth taking.
>>
File: 1498174857775.jpg (74KB, 691x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498174857775.jpg
74KB, 691x720px
>>37971250
>>>khv wizard as a result
>get laid

haha if it was so easy. nigga women would be on the road begging to suck dick for free.
>>
>>37971255
>appear way more confident, happy, and secure
why do you assume I know how do that but deliberately decide not to?
>>
>>37969876
LMAO. Dude most of us know we're genetic failures. We've come to accept it already. Anyone that whines about women are just redditors that are trying to cope with the crippling realization.

Over 80% of this board is infected with reddit crossposters, that would explain the stupidity
>>
>>37971250
Wow, all I have to do is imagine my physical ailments are not real, and they'll be cured.

Die in a fire, ignorant faggot
>>
>>37971255
and while were at it I'm not insecure I'm exactly as secure in my self as I logically can be. What youre saying is I should delude myself into thinking I'm a good human bean without having any actual reason to think that which is complete and utter garbage.
>>
>>37971285
You should also stop taking the bait. lmao
>>
>>37971232
women treat sub 7 mean as subhumans
>>
>>37971284
Most of you are failures because you blame genetics instead of doing something. You're choosing to be failures.
>>
>>37971292
You might be different, but lots of people here believe they are too undesirable to ever attain a woman, which doesn't seem very confident and secure.

You have a good point in that mildly depressed people are apparently the most realistic. But it's really a question of whether you are willing to sacrifice your happiness in exchange for being aware of The Truth(s). Moderate (well not wildly) overestimation of your abilities is likely to grant more success.
>>
>>37971316
What do you mean by sub 7? That must mean something the bottom 0.01% trash of men, if they get treated as subhumans.
>>
>>37971331
>doing something.
doing what exactly? why are you normies always so vague
>>
>>37971121
>i can stop people from believing girls arent just worthless sluts
I salute you for this noble goal. One of the reasons I'm on /r9k/ is because I was rejected by a clever and shy girl, the opposite of a Stacy.
Moral of the story: not all girls are slutty stacies, but all girls will fuck you up
>>
>>37971338
sub 7/10 look so like 80% of the men
>>
>>37971339
Because there is no one magic cheat code? Tell us, what genetics are preventing you from becoming at least moderately successful?
>>
>>37971342
80% of men get treated like subhumans? What?
>>
>>37969978
>don't work shit jobs
Good luck with that one.
>>
>>37971342
So wait... 20% of men are below 3/10, and 60% of men are 3 to 7?
>>
>>37971349
have you seen this pic mate >>37969991
>>
>>37971365
Yes, it's a meme by bitter virgin lanklets. Why are you changing the subject?
>>
>>37971345
Why do I need to be successful?
>>
>>37971415
>Why are you changing the subject?
He didnt. even women admit that ugly men are garbage
>>
>>37971415
it was literally posted by women are you retarded
>>
>>37971420
You don't have to be successful, your goals in life are your own goals. But some degree of free will exists, in that you could have more success in your life, if you set yourself to it and even if your genetics/upbringing put you at a disadvantage.

In short, success is, to some degree but not completely, a choice
>>
>>37971469
>group called daddyissues
>represents all women

You are not very bright clearly.
>>
>>37971432
80% of men are under 5'11"? He is changing the subject because he knows facts are against him.
>>
>>37971482
How can you write so many words but say so little? Thats really fascinating
>>
>>37971520
>just ignore bad people and focus on the good ones
Thats how you sound fucking retard.
>>
>>37971482
What the fuck is this normie advide
Start dildoeing your anus out of our board
>>
>>37971525
No you retard women consider 80% of men not attractive. Height is ONE aspect of attractiveness
>>
>>37971482
You still havent said what success actually is
>>
File: 1492887680026.png (182KB, 1094x771px) Image search: [Google]
1492887680026.png
182KB, 1094x771px
>>37971482
As we can see here, the normalfag blissfully unaware of the folly of his words.
>>
>>37971536
>cherrypick retards and pretend they represent the majority

This is how retarded you sound. It would be as retarded as saying robots belong to the 80% of men who can't get laid. Oh wait...
>>
>>37971634
>cherrypick retards and pretend they represent the majority
Thats better than what youre doing
>>
>>37971549
None of that is true. You can't even read your meme okcupid chart correctly. Think with your peabrain for a minute: why aren't 80% of men virgins?
>>
>>37971643
Way to miss the point. Cherrypicking retards is like taking something retarded robots think and claim all people think that way.
>>
>>37971654
But no robots have retarded thoughts. Those are failed normies
>>
>>37971645
>why aren't 80% of men virgins?
Thats not really the point though. Of course normies end up with an ugly chick at some point. We're talking about hot chicks here. Most men will never marry a hot virgin. And I'm not moving the goalposts either you nust need to lurk more.
>>
>>37971693
Robots are failed normies. Of course they have retarded thoughts.
>>
>>37971716
Way to move the goalposts. Next you will admit that most of those 80% will actually get a hot gf or wife. But it doesn't count because she wasn't a virgin.
>>
>>37971634
i wouldnt call an instagram with 3.6 million followers cherrypicking. especially because there are lot of them with similar numbers. girls arent as wonderful as you think, just accept it
>>
>>37971776
What retarded hyperbole projecting. This is why you are a kissless virgin, your angry sperging will turn anyone off.
>>
>>37971829
simply ebin m8
>>
>>37971776
>Girls aren't as wonderful as you think
You're right they're just people lmao, their are good ones and bad ones. Too bad robots have narrowed their view to a near impossible model for any sane person to reach.
>>
>>37972000
girls are a lot more shallow in general. can you give me a male equivalent when it comes to expectations for 6ft tall?
men love short and tall women, women with round face or a strong jaw, thicc or slim, muscular or fat ass there are literally no limits.
>>
File: 1456039359740.png (13KB, 530x492px) Image search: [Google]
1456039359740.png
13KB, 530x492px
>>37971829
>>37972000
It seems the roasties are getting toasty. Resorting to insults as always.
>>
>>37971829
i literally have friends who treat women like dogs and get laid. stop this bullshit m8
>>
>>37972031
The equivalent would be that she has 32F tits. Everyone says that, but nobody would actually turn down a girl with a smaller chest.
>>
>>37972150
And you are the nicest guy in the world and still a virgin? Stop lying.
>>
>>37969876
I am not even hiding that i want to fuck my female clone
>>
>>37969876
>sour grape syndrome
>calling "sour grapes" a syndrome
Why do I get mad at the parts of baitposts like this instead of inflammatory material?
>>
I dont think most people on here think they are significantly intelligent, dont know where you got that idea from, brah.
>>
The biggest joke is tgat actual retarded losers have convinced themselves that everyone else is evil and that it's them who are good people turned bad by abuse.

An actual good person doesn't get turned bad, it doesn't happen this way. Good people resist the influence of evil no matter how hard their life is and how bad people treat them. It's understandable that martyrs become assholes, but it's not justifiable. The righteous man remains on the righteous path his whole life or at least attempt all he can to remain on it no matter how tempted he may be to stray. In short, these "martyrs" who post about their misery as if it was a good excuse to be a spiteful and envious asshole were never trully good people. They were weak spirited form the very start and could not race the harsh adversity of life. They gave up on themselves and others and have become complacent and frustrated. The bitter truth about themselves that most of them shall never accept is that they are not goid people, they are not nice guys, tgey are not deserving of anything good because all it took for them to become bad is a bit of bullying and shitty abusive parents.

I have luved through things most of you martyrs could not inagine and I have not always been a dair and goid person, but I've never given up on myself and my faith that people are good and that evil is a choice, not a fated outcome. For this reason I have surrounded myself with incredible people. The divine joje of this board is that almost nobody is brave and honest enough to admit that no matter how hard their life has been, by giving up on good, they have brought all the misery that they live through on themselves and have sealed their fate. Chad and stacy has nothing to do with this. Blaming them is the equivalent of blaming the devil for presenting a contract you agreed to sign.
>>
>>37969995
He probably realized that if he took the time to improve himself, i.e. work out, focus on hygiene, practice social skills he could land himself a relationship if he really wanted. I'm sure thats the case for most people here since i bet only a small amount suffer from some horrible physical deformity that would ruin their attractiveness. But doing the things listed would require effort and most /r9k/ posters would rather sit in a echo chamber of self pity and hatred of the world around them than try to better themselves
>>
>>37969939

Women are fine. It sounds like you've never talked to one. The real world isn't as shallow and creepy as you.
>>
>>37969967
So you ARE a retard
>>
File: 1427915241632.png (146KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1427915241632.png
146KB, 625x626px
>>37969943
>I know labia don't get changed by sex
This is how you know it's bait. This has been a meme for years. Lurk more.
>>
>>37973485
>sexuality and conventional morality coincide meme
Even if 100% of the people who have ever posted on r9k were rotten to the core, being a "good person" has nothing to do with being a virgin or being a stud. Literal mass murderers can get wives/gfs.
>>
>>37974141

If you read my post carefully, you will notice that I never made a correlation between being a virgin and being a bad person. Sexual frustration is but one excuse amongst many that a lot of rotten people here use as the reason why they plot against their fellow man. The fact of being a virgin is irrelevant, as you said.

To imply that virginal sexual frustration is the prime reason people here have spite in their heart is to ignore the rest. The fact that many here have had violent or uncaring parents, that many never had a true friend or experienced love, that many just wanted a hug and got a kick to the balls instead.

And I understand, by God do I understand. I never said that they don't deserve forgiveness and redemption. Everyone has good sleeping in them, but to use the harduous path you have walked as justification for revenge and wishing harm upon people you are merely envious of is not being a good person regardless of the ammount of harm done to you . It is weakness, spiritual weakness and a disease to all men in the world. That is the essense of sin. Corruption. Sin is not a crime against God, it's a crime against yourself.

To walk a righteous path regardless of your personal suffering is the hardest path there is for you open yourself to being taken advantage of and being abused. It is a treacherous and terrifying path full of temptations, but it's the one true path to Zen and happiness. Once you have tempered your spirit to resist evil and temptation through the great battle that is life, your heart will become impervious to anxiety and fear for your focus will be on being the best person that you can be and share it with others. If you let life break you, that is when the devil takes your soul.
>>
>>37971556
Point to where he was wrong
>>
File: 02938120938.jpg (11KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
02938120938.jpg
11KB, 300x200px
>>37969955
>He will never understand what we are forced to go through

What? Being a bitch to afraid to talk to people? Whining about a girl not falling into your lap because you have "Anxiety"? If you suck at talking to people, here's some advice for you, TALK TO MORE PEOPLE YOU LITTLE FAGGOT.
>>
>>37974875
lol, talk about pristine rekage.
>>
>>37969876
People here want to be angry and go out of their way to find things that make them upset. It's just rageporn for lonely people.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-DZdsDp2knU

Found the ost for this thread.
>>
>>37969876
>obsessing over some ideal of a girlfriend (virgin, reads books, doesn't like to go outside)

damn, i had one of these except it was at a time when i was fake-Chadding
>>
>>37969876
The people here make me feel better about myself.
>>
File: Reddit.png (285KB, 448x421px) Image search: [Google]
Reddit.png
285KB, 448x421px
>>37969876
Leave, normalfag.
You know where you belong.
>>
>>37972519

How do you call it?
>>
File: keep doin ya thing.png (162KB, 259x286px) Image search: [Google]
keep doin ya thing.png
162KB, 259x286px
>>37971116
>Nobody gets rejected for height unless he's like 5'2" or 6'5". Nobody gets rejected for face unless he looks like Quasimodo.

This is what normies actually believe.
>>
File: wewlad.gif (54KB, 275x343px) Image search: [Google]
wewlad.gif
54KB, 275x343px
>>37971250
>sperglord
>not real

>their
>>
>>37977437

>i deserve a 10/10 virgin girlfriend that's shy and intelligent and watches anime, but is wild in bed and shares my edgy meme political view i picked up on the internet even though i don't understand anything about politics. oh, she also plays videogames and is rich
>what, you want me to date a 2/10 woman? ha ha, no

Found the deluded idiot.
>>
File: 1494566051598.jpg (9KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1494566051598.jpg
9KB, 300x225px
>>37977492
Not even close.
>Don't watch anime, prefer western animation
>Not interested in sex, I'm schizoid
>Studied political science in college even though everybody told me it was a worthless degree
>Have a girlfriend who isn't rich and is equally as uninterested in sex, most people tell me she's unattractive and I don't care, because she's literally my only friend and I have no desire to make other friends.

Couldn't be more wrong if you tried, my dude.
I'm 6'3'' and come from a tall family, so I don't know what it's like personally, but if you actually think people don't get rejected for their height or appearance you're fucking deluded.
Try again, normalfag
Thread posts: 152
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.