[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you kill a man for a million dollars, if you thought you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: dr-evil-640x374[1].jpg (30KB, 640x374px) Image search: [Google]
dr-evil-640x374[1].jpg
30KB, 640x374px
Would you kill a man for a million dollars, if you thought you could get away with it?
>>
File: 1497832320454.jpg (30KB, 750x573px) Image search: [Google]
1497832320454.jpg
30KB, 750x573px
>>37969771
I'd kill a man for free if it meant I'd get the death penalty.
>>
Depends on the person. If I got to choose who I would kill then yes.
>>
>>37969786
Yeah same only if I get to choose
>>
>>37969786
>>37969795
Why would I pay you to kill a person you want to kill anyways?
Clearly the person paying would choose whom you kill.
>>
>>37969841

It would still depend on the person. I couldn't justify killing then unless they were a Mass Murderer or a EA games employee.
>>
>>37969841
Well I wouldn't agree to it if I didn't know who I was going to kill.
>>
>>37969869
>killing someone for working for a company you don't like
I fucking hate you vidya babies. If you don't like the games, just don't play them. That's why I don't play vidya at all.
>>
File: 58da51ddc4618892228b45dd.jpg (74KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
58da51ddc4618892228b45dd.jpg
74KB, 900x500px
Only if he had drugs on him
>>
>>37969771
Are you kidding, I'd kill a million people for a dollar each
>>
>>37969906

Dislike? Nonono, my hatred of EA games is so pure, some may consider it to be holy. Brutally raping the Battlefront franchise is only one out of many things they have done to deserve my hatred.

An analogy of this is someone who hates Nazis because they hate the 3rd Reich and Nazi germany.
>>
I would pay someone to give me victims of I could get away with it.
>>
>>37969964
Jesus fucking Christ, grow up nigga. I'm a manchild too, but I'm sure as shit not going to get all emotionally edgy over consumerist bullshit.
>>
>>37969983

Trust me, my dislike transcended emotion years ago for that disgrace of a company. They took part of me and that's something that can never be replaced.

It's like your favorite author after years of waiting releases the ending of a massive multi book series as "everyone gets buttfucked by a walrus and gets Ebola".
>>
>>37970054
That's what you get for putting so much of yourself into stupid bullshit. I've been burned by plenty of IPs I liked. Now I just accept the fact that everything I love will be turned to shit at some point and simply enjoy it while it lasts. The creators can do whatever the fuck they want. If you don't like part of what they do, pretend it doesn't exist and enjoy the parts you do.
>>
File: You have to go back.png (267KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
You have to go back.png
267KB, 800x820px
>>37969869
>>37969964
>>37970054
>hating a company this hard over a video game series
>comparing them to nazis
>spacing every line even though you aren't even writing paragraphs
To reddit with you.
>>
>>37970112
>i am so tough and stoic, i have no feelings and emotions, fear me!!!!

t. reddit
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>how did a neet like you get 1 million dollars anon?
>>
>>37969771
Fuggit $5,000 and im sold
>>
>>37970138
>not wanting to murder random people who work for a company you have an irrational hatred for make you a stoic
>>
o hell naw man
im not gay
>>
>>37970112

*Franchises, plural. And if I were you, I wouldn't mention that bumbling cesspool of normie faggotry piece of shit site which contains people that make holocast deniers and child pedophiles look like Martian Luther and Gandi.
>>
>>37970199

> TFW you get so triggered by Reddit you say child pedophiles.
>>
>>37970199
I never used the word franchise.
>>
>>37970232

I know, I orginally used it to describe them completely fucking over franchises.
It's basically the series of video games which means you can wait for a video game for years only to end up with essentially diarerrea shoved in a disc box. May be a TAD more salty then I should be but I didn't appreciate getting bent that hard by a developer.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.