[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: /r9k/ approved shows Bojack Horseman deserves your attention.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

ITT: /r9k/ approved shows

Bojack Horseman deserves your attention. Watch S2E1 before you start to see if you're into it or not.
>>
>>37968325
I wish there was another season. It can't really end when Sarah Lynn dies can it? Yeah I know we got that shitty christmas special but it just rubbed salt in the wounds.
>>
Bojack is the normalfag conception of a robot.
>>
It's actually a pretty underground show it accurately shows robots
>>
>>37968325
I kind of wanna watch it, but why would you start with season two?
>>
>>37968840
I'd start with season 1 myself. It's got a pretty good story. But the most important part is Bojak is actually desperately lonely and depressed and nothing in his life ever goes right. The only thing he ever had going for him was a sitcom in the 90's and he gets cucked constantly by Peanut Butter the dog.
>>
>>37968822
>robots are successful Chads who mope around drinking
u wot?
>>
When i broke up with my gf i spent all day smoking pot and watching bojack. It made me feel good watching such a sad show.
then when the next season came out, a good time later, it was very positive and made me feel good again.
I like bojack, but why does he do this to himself?
>>
>>37968891
Bojak isn't a Chad though. If anything Mr Peanut Butter is the Chad. He's friendly and outgoing and everyone likes him. Bojak is just a wreck. I can see a lot of myself in him except I never did anything successful and I'm poor af.
>>
>>37968904
>I like bojack, but why does he do this to himself?
Because as much as he wants to, he never had a role model for being a decent person.
He met Mr. Peanutbutter too late in his life to feel anything but contempt for him. The last decent person in his life was Herb, and that ended miserably. His father ignored and belittled him, and his mother resented him for existing.

Bojack truly, genuinely wants to be a good person, but he has absolutely no clue as to how. All he knows is how to hate himself and how to try to bury those feelings.
>>
>>37969275
Mr Peanutbutter is a total Chad and frankly he's so obnoxious even Diane finds him overwhelming sometimes. The only guy that can really stand him is Todd. I don't like the character and if I ever had to coexist with someone like Mr Peanut Butter irl I'd fucking REEEEEEE because I seriously hate people like that. He's stupidly naive and optimistic and he's dumb as hell but everyone automatically likes him and thinks he's great. He's the ultimate Chad living life on easy mode and I seriously dislike him. I really wanted Bojak to just hit Diane with that big fat horsecock at least once just to make Mr Peanut Butter become more bitter and jaded. He was only ever a decent character when he finally became unhappy with shit and wasn't being instantly successful.
>>
>>37968325
even more reddit than Reddit and Morty
>>
>>37968704
I'm pretty sure there's supposed to be a new season next month
>>
>>37970461

Why do people on /r9k/ hate rick and morty, it's ironic you collectivly think you're being different or "partician" but your doing the same thing.

Seriously give me an origonal opinion on Rick and Morty.
L
>>
>>37968325
How is a show about social interaction for robots?
>>
Love the show but bojack brings much of his issues on himself. Iv lost most sympathy I had for him at the end of s3. If he stuck with something and didn't fuck over pretty much everybody he would be far happier. Can't wait for s4 thanks for the reminder op :)
>>
>>37970712
reddit: the post

oregno bate
>>
>>37970644
Rick and Morty is an average show that turned awful from a fan base that thought it was the hottest shit because of it's edgy humor and nihlism. It's like the new gen of Invader Zim.
Not many people hate the show itself. Just the dumbfuck fans.

Also Venture Bros is pretty good for a robot show. By far my favorite animated series.
>>
It's not a show but a novel, and it should be required reading for all robots. Frankenstein, by Mary Shelley. It is the ultimate robot novel. When I read the monster describing his pain, it's just like reading a post on /r9K/, or even Eliott's manifesto.
>>
>>37970778

I was with you until you brought up that narcsisstic cuck child elliot.
>>
>>37970737

Venture bro's and rick and morty are in the same league. Rick and morty isn't average when it comes to animation shows. It's one of the better animation shows. I do agree regarding the fan base.

The edgy humor isn't negative tho, it fits the universe it makes the show so likeable.

The references and layers are also neat.

Good show shitty fan base doesn't make it a bad show.

It's about you not wanting to associated with "the other guys", not thr actual show

It's about camp thinking, typical for so called outsiders. You're diffiding.

People who fall outside a certain demographic create their own.
>>
bojack:

aw boo hoo i'm a celebrity nobody cares about even though i live in a big fancy hollywood house and have several friends. woe is me

rick and morty:

le epic bazingas and upvoats morty xD gods not real btw i'm totally depressed but not really depressed just meme depressed like filthy frank
>>
>>37970644
The humor is low brow reddit tier irony sprinkled with hints of far left ideology and other shit redditors greedily slurp up like cum.

I bet you there are redditors right now smugly referencing shit from rick and morty to justify their views on life and prove they are le intelligent or le so ironic

And no, it has nothing to do with trying to be a tryhard elitist. Rick and morty is objectively shit.
>>
Haha irony and depression so deep.
>>
>>37971428

You literally displayed what i was addresing
>>
>>37971089
They definitely aren't in the same league. In Venture Bros already had a fleshed out cast of characters and showed them dealing with their own problems and growing as people.
Rick and Morty has
"Oh wow, Rick's an asshole but a depressed asshole so that makes it fine" and Morty actually growing balls. Which is good and all.
But Venture Bros does so much with the few episodes they get while Rick and Morty struggle to create an engaging universe.
Also I know it's they both have the same thing of "One guy does pretty much all the voices" but at least Doc Hammer doesn't do the same stutter/burp voice in a different pitch and call it a character.
>>
>>37971571
You literally think that there is no grey area between being an elitist and being a retard that is entertained by anything.
>>
Bojack definitely ain't a robot. He's a narcissist and struggles with depression but he doesn't have any problem getting laid and having friends. Still a really really good show especially from season 2 to 3. I'm glad my brother showed it to me otherwise I never would've considered watching it.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.