[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>made $1,200 today >made over $7000 in the last four days

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

>made $1,200 today
>made over $7000 in the last four days

Being a wagie ain't so bad after all
>>
>>37968214
I hope you're one of the people who are happy with money in and of itself. I for one am not
>>
>>37968254
Maybe you just don't have enough of it?

I used to tell myself that I would quit, and retire once I made enough to live comfortably for my entire life, but I discovered that few things compare to the thrill of closing a deal, and few sastifactions are greater than watching the value of my investments climb.
>>
>>37968254
I'm not actually. it seems the statement that after 50,000 a year your happiness does not really increase. also my taxes are so depressingly (((high))) that i might make more at a lower amount...
>>
>>37968441
>the statement that after 50,000 a year your happiness does not really increase
So all you have to do to reach maximum happiness levels is to be richer than 99% of the human population? Gee whiz, I wish I knew it was that easy before.
>>
>>37968474
>99% of the human population
everything gets so warped when you start including brown people. i mean in the USA and i assume many other 1st worlds
>>
>>37968579
So all you have to do to be happy is make more money than 75% of white people? Easy enough to do.
>>
File: gr-pm-wages-462.gif (20KB, 462x580px) Image search: [Google]
gr-pm-wages-462.gif
20KB, 462x580px
>>37968621
>75%

pretty sure the average is 50k on most charts? which one are you using? this is one of the first from google shows most in 50-75 range.

anyways, not sure why my claim is unbelievable. i'm make about 100-120 a year and i'd say that it's true happiness doesn't increase.
>>
>>37968730
Americans make more than most other countries. Switzerland is the only European country to average above $50k and over half of European countries average less than $25k. Even then, an average of $50k means that half of the American population is below the maximum amount of happiness level money can bring you.

I'm not saying your claim is false, merely that $50k is an absurd amount of money to most people worldwide. To most people, saying that money doesn't make you happy as long as you're making above $50k may as well be saying that money doesn't make you happy as long as you're a millionaire. Either way, they're never going to have that amount of money.
>>
>>37968785
too be fair the 50k thing is just something that's said by (((wall street))) millionaires. i have found it to be true, my happiness really did top off around when i hit 40k actually, but it's very possible it's a load of bullshit for most people.
>>
>>37968996
I've heard the claim before and I don't doubt it one bit. What irks me is the mental gymnastics (or just a pure mental disconnection from the rest of the world) it must take for rich people to think that it's such a small number anyone should be able to achieve, so there's absolutely no reason why anyone should ever be upset because they don't have enough money.
>>
>>37968730
>households

This means two adults and their combined income. Not individuals.
>>
>>37969102
>Not individuals.
a single person is considered a household, too. looking at some other charts it seems to possible drop do around 40 for men, and 30 for women(USA). considering how easily that score is dragged down by 19-21 yo getting 11,000 a year working at mcdicks, it's a bit unfair to compare them to people with their lives together in late 20s
>>
>>37968214
Hello pay for my college tuition? ;(
>>
>>37970201
>go to community college
>apply for scholarships
>get government grants
>take advantage of diversity programs
>idiotically take out a huge loan to pay for it, because banks wont give you 10k for a car, but 150k for college is fine

what's the issue?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.