[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

yall niggers need to get on intermittent fasting it's good

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1489728114005.png (50KB, 255x204px) Image search: [Google]
1489728114005.png
50KB, 255x204px
yall niggers need to get on intermittent fasting it's good shit

>improves brain function (reduces brain fog etc)
>reduced anxiety and depression
>lose fat and get lean and muscly without a strict diet
>increases test and hgh
>don't have to bother making breakfast
>>
>>37967771
I basically do this already, guess I'll just consciously decide to stop eating at 8:00

Thanks for the tip anon
>>
>>37967771
I do this when im using hard drugs. Hard to eat anything when heroin makes me throw everything up. After my last meth binge i almost had abs. Almost... :(
>>
>>37967771

Breakfast is propaganda created by cereal companies. As a biochem major it is good though I'm not sure all the things mentioned are accurate.
>>
>>37967885
look up how IF increases bdnf

I've noticed massive differences in focus and an increased level of general well being and happiness
>>
>>37967885
>Breakfast is propaganda created by cereal companies

Explain please
>>
>>37967961
lobbyists and advertisers created sayings like "breakfast is the most important of the day" etc

after a while it just becomes culturally ingrained. bacon and eggs was just normal food before it was advertised as a specific breakfast meal
>>
Sounds great in theory, Abdul, but unfortunately this just backfires when you wait to go full jihad on the late night meal and fuck with ur metabolism
>>
>>37967771
what exactly is it? Explain anon.
>>
>>37968013
Yes I know that stuff, I want more information on why you seem to be implying that breakfast isn't that important
>>
IF only works for people who drive cars, NEETs and people who work in offices or some shit, sitting down for their whole shift.

i have to commute on foot a little bit and my job is pretty physical.
on IF i have zero energy to do anything when i need the energy the most and feel completely lethargic and sick and it's harder to drink water because drinking water accelerates metabolism even more.
>>
>>37968062
simply only eat between a 4-8 hour window each day
>>
>>37968097
I work out/ ride bike at the end of a fast with no problem

your body needs time to adjust. after a week I could go all day without eating and have tons of energy
>>
>>37968126
you have any lean body mass? i used to be able to IF when i first started working out.
after i put on muscle, it just got harder and harder and more and more pointless.
>>
>>37968099
so just cut out breakfast? Scran lunch at midday, and eat through till 8? What single mum sold you this idea on facebook?
>>
>>37968095
important for what?

by the time you wake up your glucose metabolism has mostly shut down and you're burning ketone bodies instead made from your fat stores

ketones are better for stamina and will sustain you all fucking day as long as you don't get any carbs (or ethanol)
>>
>>37967771
>snakeoils.txt

Intermittent fasting is good for hunger management and losing weight in general. That's it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.