[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else an outcast even on /r9k/? >Too scared to join

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

File: 1478676317578.jpg (109KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
1478676317578.jpg
109KB, 600x750px
Anyone else an outcast even on /r9k/?

>Too scared to join "discords" that I keep hearing about
>Would have a panic attack if I ever tried to talk in voice to you guys
>If there was ever an /r9k/ meetup I'd rather kill myself than go
>Half you people have other "robot" friends irl, I have NONE

Fuck this board, you're all too much of a chad for me...
>>
File: 1498263137034.png (1MB, 642x767px) Image search: [Google]
1498263137034.png
1MB, 642x767px
>>37967680
Also you guys have way more pictures than me, I have barely any that I don't see around here

How do you guys get such good me-me collections I can't compete
>>
discords are awful and terrifying, it's all just normalfags pretending to be bots
>>
>>37967680
This site sucks but we come back because sometimes its really good. We need to do meme larping. No more posting pictures of girls, that is shillery to destroy men.

Post pictures of animal gore. Normies hate that more than human gore, because they are immorally illogical and should be avoided at all cost if they have a conflict of interest of saving a human stranger or their dog. They are evil and you should run away from them and its better to live in the woods than to be associated with them if they force you too.

>>37967718
Constant searcihng. Im on this site virtually 24/6/ (Im shomer Shabbos).

Yo, Im here for all of you. And will accept you no matter what. I pray for you, and you are in my thoughts, even though I dont know you, and I dont see your posts, but I know you are there, Anon and are in pain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o
>>
File: 35678743677.jpg (14KB, 480x360px)
35678743677.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>37967680
>tfw demotivational posters and image macros were once a thing.
>>
I'm just tired of joining servers and finding they are full of traps and fags. Can I just find one that isn't owned by one of those two degen groups?
>>
>>37967680
Yeah, I can't relate to most of /r9k/ either. I don't have friends either. I'm black and not an Uncle Tom or into white girls.
I'm shorter than most people here. I don't do drugs at all, I never have. I want to be a rapper.
>>
File: ethics.jpg (86KB, 500x332px)
ethics.jpg
86KB, 500x332px
>>37967718
>tfw lose a hard drive of images
>tfw can't find a pic to express your feels
>>
Discord is the failed chad heaven to relive former glory.
>>
>>37969459
do mushrooms boyo. read some shit on psilocybin mushrooms
>>
>>37969868
no thank you

captcha: water stratford
>>
File: 1436037923454.jpg (32KB, 785x587px)
1436037923454.jpg
32KB, 785x587px
>>37967680
Yup, absolutely no online or offline friends here, I'm completely alone. Every so often I'll work up the courage to try joining a small community of people I think are like me and I'm always nice about it, try not to be clingy, etc, but I feel fucking invisible every time, if not outright unwanted and just fuck off within a few days to a week. I can never be part of the group no matter how hard I try to fit in, I'm always a background character who shouldn't bother speaking. I feel like I've been a joke of a human being for my whole life, everyone has always avoided me when my prescence wasn't forced on them but I don't think I'm annoying or particularly ugly, just fat. This aura of invisibility somehow extends even to the internet. I think the universe has just always been urging me to kill myself.
>>
>>37969459
I'm also on the lonely black guy boat. I'm actually pretty tall (6'4'), of course that wasn't enough to get girls to jump on my dick but the height meme will tell you otherwise. I'm also a left-winger which puts me at odds with most people on online communities, but I'm extremely cynical which makes me an outcast among other lefties. As much as I hate mainstream society, I kind of dislike a lot of the people on places like /r9k/. There are still a lot of Chad-wannabes here and it makes me sick. When a lot of robots realize that they can't fit in, they immerse themselves in stupid internet gatherings like the furry fandom. It's a lot easier if you just let go and accept things for what they are.
>>
File: img.jpg (215KB, 1024x683px)
img.jpg
215KB, 1024x683px
>>37967680
>make a post
>nobody responds unless I'm intentionally an asshat or to point out I said something wrong and insult me
>otherwise, nobody wants to talk
>>
File: 5kt62119lgyy.jpg (97KB, 750x1334px)
5kt62119lgyy.jpg
97KB, 750x1334px
I dont even know what discord is, a lot of these names like skype, whatapp, and snapchat mean nothing to me.
Im 26 and feel out of touch like a 70 year old
>>
>>37970613
I would embrace it, in fact kind of wish I had never heard of 4chan. I used to think it was cool and wished I had discovered it earlier, but now? Social media is just a place where people go to make asses out of themselves. There's nothing to gain from it.
>>
File: 1498059957948.jpg (81KB, 640x640px)
1498059957948.jpg
81KB, 640x640px
>>37967680
Me too man. Everytime I try to invest myself in a community, I panic and never come back once people start knowing me. I'm way more comfortable being anonymous, that way I don't have to commit.
>>
>>37970734
You'll be fine as long as you don't go around tripfagging and camwhoring, and repping your xlive account.
>>
>>37967680
Deleted all of my social media apps where I made all my friends bc I just couldn't be arsed. Every time I go on them I wish I had a real friend.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.