[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>penis inspection day at work today >totally forgot about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: 1491051807260.jpg (204KB, 660x751px) Image search: [Google]
1491051807260.jpg
204KB, 660x751px
>penis inspection day at work today
>totally forgot about it
>usually call in sick every year
>walk in and everyone is standing around gossiping and smiling
>boss finally stands on a chair and tells all the men to line up
>stand between two tall Chads who go skiing practically every weekend
>female co-workers stand opposite us with their arms folded whispering to each other
>older female coworker approaches each of us and pulls down our boxer shorts
>gasps from the group of girls as they find out the new guy who joined has a penis that's like 7 inches soft
>woman finally reaches me
>trying hard to think of something hot to get a semi
>too scared and it's as short as can be
>she pulls my boxers down
>everyone bursts out laughing
>black guy literally walks up to me with his hands pressed to his face mouthing "what the fuuuuck nigga!?"
>female co-workers all laughing and pointing
>one guy starts chanting "lock him up, lock him up"
>everyone starts chanting it
>inspector lady takes out a chastity device and puts it on me and locks it
>moves on to the Chad beside me who says "oh yeah" when his huge, uncut cock tumbles out of his boxer shorts
>inspection ends and I rush to the toilet to cry
>come back and girls are swapping numbers with guys
>go to my desk and turn on my computer
>somehow my password isn't working
>ask the guy next to me if knows if the passwords have changed
>Chad shouts from across the room "have you tried tiny dick two-thousand-and-seventeen?"
>everyone bursts out laughing
>several people come and stand with their faces pressed against mine and laugh really loud into my ears with their eyes as wide as they can open

Why the fuck do normalfags act like this? What do they get out of it?
>>
>>37967151
I hate normies as much as the next guy, but it doesn't count if they bully you in your dreams.
>>
File: 1421030859594.jpg (36KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1421030859594.jpg
36KB, 300x360px
>>37967151
I had a penis inspection day at work last week, entire work collective was witnessing my micropen0r that day
>>
>>37967151
>penis inspection day at work today
what exactly do you work with?
>>
Did any of this actually happen?
>>
Penis inspection day wtf? Why is this a thing?
>>
>>37967283

Many states still have really old health and hygiene laws that sometimes pop up and start being enforced again.

Required "physical inspections" for disease in workers who might "contaminate goods for public consumption". Physical inspection for sores, or signs of STDs are often technically required, but seldom done, unless the local inspector is a pervert.
>>
I would never do a penis inspection, people would find out I'm secretly jew
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-24-03-16-56.png (368KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-24-03-16-56.png
368KB, 720x1280px
>posts dead dead meme
>nobody comments on that except me
>mfw
>>
>>37967283
It's a meme you dip. Lurk more.
>>
On the next Penis Inspection Day, put a gun in your underwear and shoot everyone when its your turn. Wouldnt be the first 9mm you have in your pants ;)
>>
Why are normies so cruel when it comes to dicks? Whatever happent to "just bee yourself"?
>>
>>37967743
it is all a lie you should know this buckaroo
>>
>>37967802
Yeah I know it better than anyone, boss.
>>
>>37967365
I'm so glad my state is too young for this shit
>>
File: 1498450760609.jpg (99KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1498450760609.jpg
99KB, 540x960px
>>37967151
That's sounds extremely hot tbqhwufamalam
>>
>>37967151
This put in a good mood for my morning.

although because of the picture I thought it was going to end with you using a chainsaw to rekt your workplace.
>>
>>37967151

Why the fuck are you guys doing penis inspections in front of everyone?
>>
File: 1475088665570.jpg (528KB, 713x950px) Image search: [Google]
1475088665570.jpg
528KB, 713x950px
>>37967151
this is what penis inspection day to be, good thing in my area they finally got rid of it before I started school, I would have passed but it would be a shame to be one of the few with a dick. I wouldn't be able to handle all that pussy.
>>
>>37967151
>Shit that never happened: The Post

originalli
>>
>>37967151
>tfw I'm having penis inspection day this week
shit OP thanks for making me nervous
>>
>>37970396
Just caII out sick
>>
Lmao nigga wtf kinda gay ass shit is this
>>
>>37967151
>Why the fuck do normalfags act like this?
Hate is fun.
>>
God I fucking hate that day

>Penis inspection day at work
>They let the female co workers pull down our underwear so they also have something to do on that day
>9/10 stacie pulls down my boxers
>looks at my cock in disgust
>later that day I hear her talking to a coworker
>"I can't belive I almost asked anon if he wants to have a drink with us. You were right about waiting until after penis inspection day"
>>
>>37967151

I don't know boys this could be fake
>>
I wonder how many normies there are that have all the shit we have like friends and social skills and the ability to flirt, but also have a micropenis.
>>
>>37969918
oh shit.
My dick is a bit longer than 6, but I would be so nervous that I'd be semihard and it would be amputated
>>
>>37972751
Definitely didn't happen to OP because it actually happened to me.
>>
File: images.png (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
7KB, 231x218px
>>37974059
>tfw my penis inspector was a gay man
>"b-but i-i'm not gay why can't I be checked by the female inspector?"
>"haha! Yeah, sure anon."
>could only get a semi from him jerking it with a rubber glove
>just under 6"
>"Sorry anon, you haven't reached the length limit we're gonna have to amputate it"
>MY DICK WOULD'VE BEEN A SOLID 7" IF THE QT FEMALE INSPECTOR WAS DOING IT
>>
>>37969336
They need witnesses to ensure that the inspector hasn't been raped or sexually harassed, only came into force about 2 years ago.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.