[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i unbanned my self and back again nothing can stop me. i violate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: dfdf.jpg (7KB, 301x167px) Image search: [Google]
dfdf.jpg
7KB, 301x167px
i unbanned my self and back again
nothing can stop me.
i violate global rule 1 7 times and got a several times of ban, but that couldn't stop me

i'm ultimate NOTHING CAN'T STOP ME FROM SHITPOSTING
>>
>nothing can't stop me from shitposting
But that means something can stop you you illiterate nigger
>>
until they range ban your IP address
>>
On a somewhat related note; can the mods see your IP address and the boards you frequently go to? A random poster knew I was from Canada and that I go on r9k (this was on another board)
>>
>>37966479
>being this serious about bans
>he needs to shitpost because he has nothing else
>his life is this pathetic
I'm the one laughing here, faggot
>>
>>37967331
>can the mods see your IP address
yes
>and the boards you frequently go to?
I mean if you post enough they could probably recognize it
>>
>>37967362
Hmmmmmmmm....
If that were the case, he mustve been a mod on both /r9k/ and /tv/? (i think it was tv)
>>
>>37967331
They can see your IP, internet provider, where your city is, and all the post you have posted.
>>
>>37967331
>can the mods see your IP address

Can't anyone just use the "view poster IP" option in the post menu, or is it only there for people with passes?
>>
>>37967419
Really? Well that would explain it

>>37967439
I dont have pass; i dont see that option
>>
File: vomitpepe.jpg (24KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
vomitpepe.jpg
24KB, 399x388px
>>37967282
his Apple phone made that correction. forgive him.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.