[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I did it lads, mommy made me get a job at organic grocery store

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: lel.png (13KB, 640x712px) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
13KB, 640x712px
I did it lads, mommy made me get a job at organic grocery store
somehow manage to impress the manager in the interview even though Im a retarded slob.
Have to be there at 6 AM mon-fri. How do I get used to waking up early robots?
>>
learn to sleepwalk
>>
>>37966292

You can't get used to it.

Last november I tried to work, for the first time in 7 years.
Found a job, after 3 days I went back to being NEED and living off welfare.

fuck work lol
>>
File: IMG_2608.jpg (122KB, 1156x603px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2608.jpg
122KB, 1156x603px
>>37966292
>>37966292
>Have to be there at 6 AM mon-fri. How do I get used to waking up early robots
you dont. Enjoy your hell, wagie

very appropriate captcha
>>
>>37966292
Get a routine going. If you wake up and immediately get dressed and leave then its harder to get out of bed. Or use the fact if youre late youll get talked to about it by your boss and you dont want your anxiety to overthink it when that happens. I got fired for being late a lot ( which is bullshit i get fired for 5 clocking in five minutes late but work my ass off for the next 8 hours regardless)
>>
>>37966292
to get used to it you will be tired for a bit, but you have to force yourself to go to bed at a reasonable time
>>
Never go to sleep

>>
>have got an overnight job 3/7 days of the week
>early classes every other day

How do I keep my sleep schedule in check?
>>
File: devilish.jpg (201KB, 470x595px) Image search: [Google]
devilish.jpg
201KB, 470x595px
OP here, I have to make sandwiches in the deli. should I just play it cool or do something devilish to get fired?
>>
>>37966292
Good job max
This post is v original
>>
>>37966909
Do the job, you lazy slob. Appreciate how you're going to have breaks and not have to work for 12 hours.
>>
File: hell yeahhhh.png (152KB, 360x271px) Image search: [Google]
hell yeahhhh.png
152KB, 360x271px
>>37967074
If thats what you say my dude :^)
>>
>>37966292
I too just recently acquired a job at an organic grocery store. I also started shifts at 6 am. I wake up at 4 in the morning, go to work by 6, go home around 2, spend some time online or vidya, and then sleep around 10. Your body will likely adapt.
>>
>>37966292
set up a rubber mallet attached to a sound sensitive device that holds it and releases it with noise. set your alarm for 4 am and position the hammer between your legs so it will fall on your nut sack when the alarm triggers the sound sensitive device. have a bottle of water next to you and chug it. people wake up dehydrated so if you drink a lot of water in the morning right away it snaps you awake really quickly.
>>
>>37967313
You should be going to bed at 8 or 9. The lack of enough sleep will eventually catch up. And lucky you get 6 hours to yourself!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.