[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i've decided to kill myself im 26 literally retarded abused

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: fear.png (75KB, 164x209px) Image search: [Google]
fear.png
75KB, 164x209px
i've decided to kill myself

im 26
literally retarded
abused all my life
too late for college
too late for anything
i cant swim
i cant drive
i have no job skills
my teeth are broken
manlet
dicklet
fucked up my back lifting
no job skills whatsoever
cant tie my shoes
cant do anything
fired from every job ever and military because literally retarded

i think its time i just kill myself. nature has a way of dealing with the weak.
>>
cool story bro :D
>>
I was gonna try to convince you not to do it, but I couldn't honestly find a way to justify your existence.
>>
File: 1497461385847.jpg (97KB, 750x552px) Image search: [Google]
1497461385847.jpg
97KB, 750x552px
>>37965016
I feel for you OP, it's only a matter of time before I get a gun for self defence. I mean, I really do think I should have one for self defence, but that is also probably the only way I am going to obtain one.
>>
File: P7TjPhW.jpg (129KB, 1061x770px) Image search: [Google]
P7TjPhW.jpg
129KB, 1061x770px
>>37965016

>literally retarded

What do you mean? Do you have Down syndrome?
>>
why dying? just give up normie life, enjoy little pleasures of the world, you will die eventually so don't worry about it, if you want friends just join some forum like those autistic bronies do and gain friends in a minute
>>
>>37965016
>26
>too late for college
wrong
>too late for anything
very wrong

Noone is keeping score, and no one gives a shit about you, or when you start.
>>
>>37965016
If you're going to kill yourself, might as well make one last-ditch effort at happiness. Take all of your money and travel, even if the farthest you can afford is the closest city
>>
>>37965016
I won't try to convince you not to do it. All I want to do is say you're wrong about it being too late for college. That's just a meme too.
>>
i hate life so much
why was i even born

its all just torment
>>
>>37965503
To tame the chaos.
>>
File for disability and food stamps etc, that's all i can think of.
>>
>>37966429
Also quality of life improves across the board as humanity develops, so there's that too.

FUUUKKKK UUUUUU HIROSHIMA
>>
File: 1416009289136.jpg (18KB, 592x448px) Image search: [Google]
1416009289136.jpg
18KB, 592x448px
>>37966505
for who? 20% of the global population?
>>
>>37965016

livestream desu pls n thankd
>>
>>37965016
Where do you live? I could see if I can get work for you.
>>
I got a license at 28 and started college at 32. You're fine. Don't give up on yourself. Make changes, don't kill yourself.
>>
>>37965016
If you get through this, and I mean get through it properly, you stand a good chance of being the incredible strong, not the weak. I know that's cheesy and faggy as fuck sounding, but it's the truth. You'll be much better prepared to take care of people when they break.

The brink of complete chaos is where true gold lies, my anony friend.
>>
young
who cares
get over it
never too late
^^^^^^
learn
learn
learn
get a job to fix it
who cares
who cares
pay for surgery
learn
learn
go through therapy and get a written paper showing you have done it from a psychologist

yeah except youre mentally weak, and if you think suicide is an option, then that is true natural selection
>>
File: 5195847362.png (205KB, 3340x3176px) Image search: [Google]
5195847362.png
205KB, 3340x3176px
>>37965016
you should just do something like hike the pacific crest trail instead of an hero. you could die doing the hike and you might live too, so you either die on the trail and get sorted out by nature like you say, or you survive and gain confidence and have less fear and live a better life. people will respect your death more if it is attempting to do something epic instead of just killing yourself lazily and apathetically.
>>
File: 1484986488971.png (94KB, 904x692px) Image search: [Google]
1484986488971.png
94KB, 904x692px
>>37965016
hmmmmmm........

first of all i 100% respect this decision. only you know your life and can understand it. males endure suffering that is much worse and severe than females, escpecially the bottom tier males, which this board is full off, myself included

i think about suicide regularly, but ive decided against it, despite being the same age as op and being kv mentally broken human being

the reason is ai and mass automation. ai will make all normies obsolete and will being about the apocalypse. imagine EVERYONE not being able to work and being useless because machines do everything. this will end all the power that humans as a whole have, making them worthless and powerless. humans only exist now because they are the dominant spicies and so many people are alive now because the elite need them to make society functional

as less and less humans are going to be needed to keep society alive, there will be less need for them. and eventually the ai will become the dominant spicies and humans as a whole will be obsolete, and the only logical thing which could be followed is a worldwide apocalypse. death to all humans, all robots, all normies, to all

how lovely is that. i DREAM of it. i blow kisses to the air just thinking of the day. mass human extinction because now ai is here

you can kill yourself, but you will miss it. you will not be able to witness the REAL happening if you're dead. and it will come in our lifetime, ai is predicted to reach human level in the 2030's and to reach a singularity in 2045 by ray kurzwiel, but he could be wrong. either way, technology is ever and ever encroaching on once human territories. mass layoffs are more and more commonly due to simple automation

yes, the reason why you shouldnt kill yourself is to witness the apocalypse

till then just relax and enjoy life. 2d, vidya, good food, tasty shit, live it up boyo

lol
>>
>>37965016
Plan every step of your suicide and if you manage to go through with it then it was the right choice. If you chicken out along the way then it means you shouldn't kill yourself (yet).
>>
>>37967507
This has a high chance of being the result. We'll see what happens. It's a huge gamble, but it's a gamble that happens no matter what now.
>>
>>37967507
>to reach a singularity in 2045
what does this mean? what's a singularity?
>>
>>37968463
If this isn't bait, I'm just amazed what 4chan is now. No judgement though, anon.

Singularity is when AI is smarter than us, and starts improving itself better and faster than we can.
>>
>>37968782
Lol how am i supposed to know what it is? they don't teach anything about it in school and i don't read sci-fi
>>
File: r9k in a nutshell.png (47KB, 161x202px) Image search: [Google]
r9k in a nutshell.png
47KB, 161x202px
ROBOT9002 in a nutshell
>>
>>37966613
Are you seriously saying quality of life hasn't changed?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.