[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't find a full program for fixing my World of Warcraft

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: compguy.png (83KB, 548x553px) Image search: [Google]
compguy.png
83KB, 548x553px
I can't find a full program for fixing my World of Warcraft posture.
Does anybody know one?
>>
Stop playing Orcs/Trolls/Undead/Tauren/Worgen (those are all the hunchback races, right?)
>>
Deadlifts ,military press, and work out rear delts.
Concentrate on your back and spend most of your day moving instead of sitting.
>>
>>37964785
pull ups, dips, just stand up straight
>>
Is the guy on the left a ghost?
>>
>>37964785
Yes, an appointment with a doctor specialized in orthopedics
>>
>>37964849
Lanklet trying to fix his shit here, aren't deadlifts not supposed to be done with the back?
>>
>>37964849
Please, op, don't do exercises on your own account without professional guidance, specially when you're already suffering from problems in your spine. Chances are you're going to hurt yourself even further. If there is something wrong with your back, you must fix it before you try lifting. And even so, you should never start lifting without a professional trainer advice, you would end up doing the sets in the wrong way which could fuck your back even further.
In my country, gyms are obligated to have p.e. teachers at our disposal, I don't know if that's also true for america.
>>
>>37964785
it's called forward neck posture

there are a lot of guides on youtube explaining what's happened and how to fix it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA3O0NVb-sk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIsx1t8TJq4
>>
Do pullups to strengthen your back muscles and look up a pec stretch. Also try to maintain good posture all the time.
>>
I don't need to worry about posture because my scoliosis and 2" smaller left leg ensure that I'm always leaning backwards and to the side.
>>
>>37964785
Look up Combat Conditioning by Matt Furey. The book is easy to find online for free. It fixed up my posture pretty quickly.
>>
get 2 tennis balls and duct tape them together side by side so it looks like an 8. then lay on the ground and lie on it back towards ground along the middle of your back. align it so your spine is in the middle of the between the gap between the balls. now lay back flat as you can and apply pressure. this will be intense is you're quastimoto mode. stretch out your arms like a brave eagle and mime climbing a rope while still applying pressure in all the tender spots. try sliding yourself up and down the balls and massaging yourself. also be prepare to get some super comfy back cracks. super satisfying. do various stretches that stimulate your back muscles and take deep breaths through your stomach to help with pressure
>>
>>37964785
Just consciously sit up straight when you're in a chair and stand up straight. It takes some effort to get your body to involuntarily posture itself that way, and it kind of hurts at first but bodies adapt quickly to that kind of thing. I just did it myself.
>>
>>37964785
Guy on right looks like a douche
Guy on left looks like a spaz
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.