[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl as a crush on me >her personality is great >she

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 354[1].jpg (37KB, 680x684px) Image search: [Google]
354[1].jpg
37KB, 680x684px
>girl as a crush on me
>her personality is great
>she isn't over/underweight
>she's a khv
>I don't find her face attractive
>>
>>37964657
Is your face attractive?
>>
File: night night.png (30KB, 582x433px) Image search: [Google]
night night.png
30KB, 582x433px
>>37964657

Remember, if an ugly girl hits on you, she considers you to be in her league.

You're ugly
>>
These considerations kinda fall by the wayside when you're balls deep. Wouldn't stress it. Go have a good time.
>>
>>37964657
she doesnt find your face attractive either.
get used to it.
>>
>>37964657
Gotta have standards bro. 10/10s all day bro
>>
>>37964687

>brad pitt is ugly because bertha the 300lb cowgirl thinks he's hot

hmmmmmm
>>
>>37964687
I've seen ugly woman hit on Chad so does that mean Chad is ugly?
>>
>>37964744
>>37964777

Nice numbers. But what anon meant mean as: if an ugly girls considers she can be in a relationship with you, you're ugly. He didn't mean hit on as finding you beautiful, you dense dumbfucks.
>>
>>37964868
Not them, but ugly girls would love to be in a relationship with Chad's. Does that make Chad ugly?
>>
>>37964963
Read the post again dumbfucc
>>
>>37964687
^^^This^^^

Desuoreganonopikufuckthefilter
>>
>>37964657
>tfw robots want stacys too

we were supposed to be better than the roasties
>>
Man. I had this once. Last year..

I was in love with a horn while a girl with awesome personality, have the same preferences as I and same political/existential views wildly appear in my life, and became obssessed with me. Crush is little to define..

What I did? Kick her, which is the biggest regret I had in life.
This happened in March-May.
Last time I saw here was in July.
In November I re-view her, and she was still passionate in me. I give her a chance.. Result: I get in love with her, and now she is THE MOST FUCKING BEAUTIFUL GIRL I HAVE EVER SEEN.
And she isn't ugly, my friends give 7/8 / 10.
But at the time I did not find her attractive, even with all simpaty of her side.

Anon. Go ahead. I say this by experience.
You even mention the fact that she isn't over or underweight. Probably you will look her with another eyes after kiss her (which I presume will be easy, since that she have a crush on you and will easy all the steps for you).
She likes you and have a nice personality, is just unattractive.
Dont commit the same mistake than me.
>>
>>37964657
GO FOR IT

We need all the XP we can get. Plus faces get more attractive over time.
>>
>>37964868
>he literally said if an ugly girl hits on you
he didn't say anything about being in a relationship you insufferable retard
Besides, woman's attractive scale is usually off when it comes to their own attractiveness. >Land whales think chad should give her a chance cause all sizes are "beautiful"

So if a ugly girl hits on you it means she hit rock bottom and gave up on her dreams of getting with chad. I doubt an ugly chick would stoop so low to go after an ugly guy, their pride is as big as their waist.
>>
>>37965254
Absolutely True.

Attractiveness change with time.
>>
>>37964657
looks isn't everything senpai

female looks turn to shit past 40 anyways so unless you plan to keep dating women in their 20's your whole life there isn't anything you can do

t. oldfag
>>
>>37965315
oh forgot to add

redheads are the exception, even non qts will become bombshells in their 30's. so you young anons find a 4/10 ginger and ride that stock to 8/10 tier past 25+
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.