[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of retard rents or buys a house these days? Just get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: base.jpg (52KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
base.jpg
52KB, 800x533px
What kind of retard rents or buys a house these days? Just get a huge camper. It's cheaper and you don't have to worry about rent or mortages. There's a lot of used ones on the market cheap. Living in a camper makes it easier to hop jobs, since you can apply in lots more places and just drive to whatever city that offers you the job. You're not tied down so you can move easy if the economy is shitty or the cost of living is too high in your particular location.
>>
>>37964546
What if you don't want to live in a fucking camper?
>>
File: orcaDog.jpg (253KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
orcaDog.jpg
253KB, 960x960px
>>37964546
it comes with it's own set of chronic worries, but not bad if you are in the right region
>>
>>37964553
what kind of motherfucker doesnt want to live in a camper?
>>
>>37964589
>what kind of motherfucker doesnt want to live in a camper?
Nearly everyone.
>>
Is a camper the same thing as an RV? I was actually thinking about getting an RV recently because I want to move out of my parents house and it seems like the cheapest option. The only downside is that while the value of a house doesn't depreciate that much over time, the value of an RV depreciates really fast. Also, I think living in a trailer park would be pretty cool.
>>
>>37964546
How's the noise compared to a house?
The fuck to you do in a city? Parking ain't cheap.
>>
>>37964595
Most people are morons. Gimme good reasons that you think campers are shit or fuck off.
>>
File: 1462643724624.jpg (69KB, 682x684px) Image search: [Google]
1462643724624.jpg
69KB, 682x684px
>>37964546
where am i supposed to park it?
how am i gonna get internet to play my vidiergaems?
how am i gonna get water in it to flush and shower?
what if some nigger just steals the whole thing when im away?
>>
>buy camper van
>rent parking space in city private car park
>Cheap rent
>Close to workplace
>No worries or burglary because car park has security

Bonus if you can actually get yourself hired as security
>>
>>37965038
All good points. Also, permanent housing has a lot of big advantages. Appreciation, interest write off, etc
>>
File: suprcampr2.jpg (33KB, 500x416px) Image search: [Google]
suprcampr2.jpg
33KB, 500x416px
Campers are so fucking cool.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.