[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you had the option of being turned into a real life hot girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 14

If you had the option of being turned into a real life hot girl but could never go back, would you do it?
>>
>>37964451
>Would you become more attractive and never go back
hard choice. Really makes me think
>>
>>37964451
YES. Doesn't even have to be hot. As long as I could finally be a real girl

Not a tranny though
>>
>>37964451
Do I keep my mind unchanged? If so, then sure.
>>
>>37964451
yes i unironically would desu senpai
>>
File: 1477664568114.jpg (217KB, 500x744px) Image search: [Google]
1477664568114.jpg
217KB, 500x744px
>>37964451
Yes.
What kind of retarded question is this.
I wouldn't want to go back ever if I was a hot girl.
Even some average girl would be fine too tbqh.
>>
Yes. It's better than being an ugly girl, assuming I keep all my other attributes.
>>
How long after transforming would the average robot take to get fucked?

I give it 24 hours at most
>>
>>37964451
yeah life feels like a game where I put hard mode because it would be easy but I was wrong I want to restart on easy
>>
>>37964451
Yes, lesbian love is the purest form.
>>
no. as a gril you are really only valued for your looks and vagina, you are treated as a trophy or a fucktoy rather than a human being. it is one of the few things feminists are right about. most other girls you try to befriend are boring retards. 99% of men you try to befriend will only be interested in sex, even if it doesn't seem so at first. I think that being female is overall low risk low reward. it is very easy to live a decent life, you practically have to make an effort to fail, but to find meaning is much harder than it is as a male.
>>
>>37964731
Well I don't like taking risks, so I'd rather just go on easy mode as a female.
>>
File: robotArm.jpg (49KB, 393x526px) Image search: [Google]
robotArm.jpg
49KB, 393x526px
>>37964731
this
but also women are more gross
>>
Nah mang, I'm just a 5'4" manlet with a microdick but I'm fine the way I am. Probably just Stockholm syndrome kek
>>
>>37964754
that's understandable. but I just like there to be a challenge even if I suck at the game, because it is much more satisfying if you do manage to win.
>>
>>37964451

Nope. For all the current difficulties, and even accounting for lower-status, it's still better to be a man. Men are better than women.
>>
>>37964731
>but to find meaning is much harder than it is as a male.
>find decent guy
>wait til marriage for sex
>raise children
>don't be an adulterous slut
>get old
>die
Wow, this life was SO hard.
>>
Nah. I'm 24. If I turned into a 24 female, I'd get to use my looks for maybe 2 years before I just become untouchable.
>>
>>37964451
Nah, I love being a guy. Woman are too weak to want to be one.
>>
>>37964802
I do like challenging video games, but in life hard things aren't usually fun. Only hard things that are similar to games are fun, like math.
>>
>>37964731
> but to find meaning is much harder than it is as a male.

I don't agree with that. I recently retired (due to being rich) and I had to decide what I was going to do to fill up my days. I started out doing a lot of reading and studying, viewing online educational videos and documentaries, and lately I've taken up composing music. A year later, I've got a rich mental life, which gives my life a lot of meaning. There's no reason a woman couldn't do that. You just have to be unafraid to start digging in and learning and creating.
>>
>>37964451
No, I'd prefer staying a man, and becoming a girl isn't gonna fix my already shitty life.
>>
Yes i would, and Please, do it now if you can.
>>
>>37964613
I'd imagine it would be a long ass time. Women get sex easier but it's still probably be hard without showering, makeup, social connections which robots would still not use/have.
>>37964832
I don't get it. Is getting old and dying what you consider a goal. You already have that life, everyone does
>>
I would probably do it out of boredom to see what happens. I always had that fantasy, even when I was a toddler. But when I really think about it, it would probably be hell. Granted, it would allow me to get away with some things for a while, but since I don't like physical contact, or intimacy, or faking interest in order to get along with people. In any case, I would still look geeky and nerdy as fuck, without being cringy.
>>
>>37964451
Do i get to keep my dick?
>>
>shill continues to further trap/gay mental illness
>already took over by storm
>just rubbing your boot on the corpse of maleness

Fucking leave us with our pride. Just stop spreading your meme mental illness
>>
>>37966412
>pride
You never had that in the first place.
But you know who does? Gays and their parades.
>>
>>37964451
Is this how the femboys recruit? Basically a cult at this point.
>>
>>37964451
yes what the fuck

you didn't think this question through
>>
>>37964451
Only if I started from birth.

Just like what another anon said, im already in my twentys, so I would have like 5-8 years of priviliage and then life as a thirty something woman.
>>
>>37964451
no I enjoy being a man.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-24-03-16-56.png (368KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-24-03-16-56.png
368KB, 720x1280px
>>37966434
GOV. AGENT DETECTED.

IF WE NEVEr HaD PRIde IT WAS BECAUSE THE LibJEWs STOLE IT FROM US

REE
>>
>>37964593
GODDAMN thats shopped right :D

also yea wtf is this question, "do you wanna live life on easy mode Y/N"

um duh? like what do you think retard
>>
File: image.jpg (142KB, 480x711px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142KB, 480x711px
>>37964451
Well I'm a 7/10 so at least I'm close. I think if it wasn't for my acne, one awkward tooth, and Italian nose it'd be a 10/10. If I was rich and shallow I could fix it.

Only downside is that I'd get stared at constantly. I don't need to impress anyone, my boyfriend loves me for who I am.
>>
File: 1490337190962.png (279KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1490337190962.png
279KB, 480x454px
>>37964451
No because they're pathetic, we are better

You want some fucking loser guy having sex with you? I don't want people looking at you and stuff? Fuck that

I don't care if it's harder to be a successful man, I'd rather fail as a man than "succeed" as a women

We all know their social success is illusory, just fucking fake and built on nothing substantial in reality. You want to do that? You're a fucking loser

Push the fucking boulder up the hill and enjoy it you pussy, relish the fact that you get the opportunity to exert your will upon the universe, don't give in to pathetic delusions of wanting a nice life away from the boulder, away from the hill

Live on the fucking hill. FUCKING PUSH THAT BOULDER UP

OMFG KEEP PUSHING IT I SWEAR TO GOD OR YOU'RE A FUCKING LOSER GIVING IN TO THE PATHETIC OUTSIDE SOCIAL FORCES TELLING US NOT TO

KEEP PUSHING THE BOULDER

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37966887
Just be a lesbian and have hot lesbian sex
>>
maybe for a day or week, but not for ever

women are inferior than men, and unless your a massive faggot, you would eventually break down under the mental duress of magically becoming the opposite sex without any physiological preparation or conditioning you would have received as that sex in your formal years.

besides women are bitchy annoying cunts, and it would be extremely hard to get a gf as a gf as well.
>>
It depends, am I still attracted to girls? I don't want to be a lesbian.
>>
FUCK NO.
Women are fucking dumb, plus there's the chance of getting raped and shit, which ultimately is the women's fault but I bet dumb women brains can't comprehend his fact and keep doing things to get raped, and I don't want to be this dumb.Also women have no drive or dreams, and I don't want to become a whore cocksleeve for some retard wanting to "provide" for his family.I'm also quite sure my woman nature will cause me to cheat, not to mention blood and disgusting chunks of bacon out of my axe gash every month.
FUCK that shit.Social benefits ain't worth the physical and mental inferiority. no,I don't want to be a creature controlled by crappy hormones and emotions.
>>
>>37964593
Anyone know who she is? I need to fucking fap.
>>
>>37967063
This

It's like asking "Do you want to be a happy dog running around and being pored over with love and attention constantly?"

No lol, that's pathetic - objectively most family dogs have great easy as fuck lives. But I don't want to be one
>>
>>37964451
No. Even if I wanted to be a chick there would have to be some kind of string attached. Would I become another stupid thot enslaved by Chad's cock? Would I be forced to fuck niggers to spite parents who don't even care? Would I age like milk and become a grouchy feminist with twelve cats?
>>
>>37966940
Lesbians don't exist. They're just so angry that Chad won't be theirs that they swear off men entirely.
>>
>>37964451
Absolutely
>become real woman
>get FtM bottom surgery so I have a penis and balls again and don't have to deal with periods
>start camwhoring for money
>other traps can't compete with how natural I look
>have my dream body, tons of fame, millions of dollars
Perfect life
>>
>>37967925
A surgically attached fake penis will look anything but "natural" you delusional retard.
>>
>>37967944
The penis is not the natural looking part of me I was referring to. Who looks at a trap and admires how natural their penis looks? In terms on what looks natural on a trap it's always the feminine parts of their bodies
>>
Nobody will ever respect you, and you have to be a skank to get anywhere in life. No thanks I'll remain a bitter male who doesn't get laid enough.
>>
>>37964451
Assuming my sexual orientation changed accordingly then yes. Who the fuck would object to life on easy mode?
>>
>>37964731
Do you think greasy socially retarded NEETs are treated better than a hot babe stacy just cuz? Forget worrying about male friends "only wanting sex", a robot cant get any friends male or female, excluding the occasional mom or animal.
>>
>>37964731
>to find meaning is much harder
>fucking implying your average roastie gives one tenth of a fuck about finding "meaning" in life
>>
>>37964451
No because I enjoy being a male. Fuck off with your tranny brainwashing shill shit
>>
>>37967988
>"you'll become a dog with a rich owner who gives you food every day, and you get to play as much as you want"
>sure ! who would object to life on easy mode !
Literal woman thinking. You don't need to consider such hypothetical situations, as you already are a woman at heart.Truly, the niggers of sexes, never meant to achieve or accomplish anything.
>>
>>37964451
Yes I don't care if it changes my mind I don't care if I would be hot I would literally do anything to be a girl
>>
>>37964451
I would fucking love to be a girl so I can be a thicc mommy gf to a sweet anon
>>
>>37964451

You know I always wondered myself what if I would have grown up as a girl? Then I look into the islamic world and think to myself, we are essentially not so different only that women hold more influence these days with feminism and what not. Its simply "reveresed." Then I look at our society as a whole and realize that being a man in western society is like being a woman in islamic society.

Really there is no reason to not accept this offer and turn into a real girl if you live in the west. Provided of course that you really turn into a real girl, not some tranny nonsense.

So yes I prorbably would, life for women in the west is playing life on very easy. So why bother with the hardest difficulty you can have and maybe end up ruined, like me.
>>
File: 1491621608969.webm (2MB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
1491621608969.webm
2MB, 360x640px
>>37964451
Fuck yeah. All I've ever wanted is to be a girl with a qt gf.
>>
>>37964451
The thought of being bent over the table - among an ocean of other things - and fucked into submission is definitely a pull, but it's still a difficult decision.
>>
>>37964451
Do you even need to ask? Of course
>>
>>37964451
when I still believed in god I prayed every night for this to happen.
>>
>>37964568
>As long as I could finally be a real girl
>Not a tranny though
kek, keep telling yourself that
>>
>>37964888
That's how you lose all your friends if you have any, as a girl. Or as a guy in many cases.
>>
Sure i guess. Its not like im doing anything with my dick ever.
>>
(you) i know you're looking for this
>>
>>37968470
take your hormones already
>>
>>37967101
hazuki naho on gelbooru

hope the wait was worth it
>>
>>37964451
Only if I was younger. Like I'm 37 now and that's ok for a guy. But as a roastie, no fucking way. You're basically invisible the second you hit 40. Men however are dateable well into their 40's/50's and often hook up with much younger chicks.
>>
>>37969055
you're wrong, friend

unless you're okay with being a stepdad
>>
>>37969055
>Men however are dateable well into their 40's/50's and often hook up with much younger chicks.
i really don't think so unless they have good money. one reason besides others would be that men don't age well. in their 40s they get fat, bald and wrinkly, if they weren't already at that point. i mean there are exceptions but that's how most men age.
>>
File: easy mode.png (695KB, 1163x1747px) Image search: [Google]
easy mode.png
695KB, 1163x1747px
>>37964451
Do I get younger? I'm already behind the wall in female terms.

Aside from that of course I would. I would get a free pass of every sperg trait I have and I would have friends and a male to service my every whim.
>>
>>37969122

I work with a lot of people in their early/mid 30s... my job is too rough for people much older than that but the schooling and experience required doesn't really allow for young people. The men in their 30s are just as sad of a sight as the women are, if not more.
>>
>>37969055
Women age worse and women are attracted to money and power. If you are chad then yes you can get much younger women to suck your cock but not the average joe.
>>
>>37969045
Fucking thank you anon
O R I G I N A L L Y
>>
File: tats.gif (1MB, 500x636px) Image search: [Google]
tats.gif
1MB, 500x636px
>>37964451
Yes. Although I'm a guy, I always feel too feminine for a guy. I feel like having a pussy would benefit my social life and the way people see me.

Sometimes I wish I was a female identifying as a male.
>>
>>37964451
No, I hate women so much. I would hate myself even more than now if I became one.
>>
>>37964451
if i had the choice to live on easy mode would i do it? yes what kind of question is that?
>>
Holy shit, where do I sign up?
>>
>>37964451
no
>don't maintain looks so looks will degrade
>looks are more important for a woman
>will quickly become some used up spinster that nobody wants
>have to fucking deal with periods for the next 30 years and then menopause with maybe like 15 years after that of restitution from vagina problems but now i'm fucking 70 years old
>>
>>37964451
Hell yeah, I wouldnt hesitate for one second, periods sound like they suck but it's still living life on easy mode
>>
File: 1463145482832.gif (241KB, 350x186px) Image search: [Google]
1463145482832.gif
241KB, 350x186px
>>37964451
Would I take the opportunity to play life on very easy mode for the rest of my life?
>>
Despite my failures as a man I am still not pathetic enough to want that
>>
File: image.jpg (118KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 960x720px
>>37966825
>my boyfriend loves me for who I am.
Pardon me but you might be on the wrong board
>>
>>37969122
Don't forget that most men often bald around their mid 30's and unless they have great facial features like a defined jaw you're just as fucked as the woman with wrinkles
>>
>>37964731
You're right, but people here are actually envious of women and blather on about how easy they have it, as if a man should care about being on par with one.
>>37968022
That's the thing. You guys not only want a life of little meaning, but one where you're not even capable of contemplating greater meaning.
>>
>Would I become a weaker lifeforms?
Fucking no.
>>
i don't want to be retarded :(
>>
File: 1497397364615.gif (60KB, 220x360px) Image search: [Google]
1497397364615.gif
60KB, 220x360px
>>37964451
I would go to the ghetto and find some bruthas to run a train on me with their bbcs
>>
Yes. Without any remorse.
>>
>>37964451
I wouldn't be good at the only thing that mattered to me right now. Or anything for that matter. Sure I'm not too good at anything incredibly impressive because I choose to be stuck in this phase of degeneracy right now. But, imagine not feeling like you want to die 24/7 and still not being able to accomplish anything. You would never feel satisfied. You would be like Jun or what ever his name is from Berserk. Only instead of being good at most things, but never a master. You are less shit at things than most in your gender, and only a master because of a false idea that equality was given to you. Why the fuck are you still reading this shitty blog post? I think the fucking would be cool. Especially when I'm really young. I'd be a cute loli fucking my Pa if I could.
>>
>>37964451
sure
I don't even care if I'll have a fempenis or not
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.