[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>driving down road to a party >heart is pounding >take

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: pepe 1.png (59KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
pepe 1.png
59KB, 658x662px
>driving down road to a party
>heart is pounding
>take next exit on the highway and head back home before it gets worse
>pull into liquor store and buy a bottle of rum before heading back
>"Any plans tonight?" the attractive cashier asks me
>"Just hanging out with some friends"
>drive back home
>>
>>37964241
yeah, done that before
>>
>>37964241
>>37964343
Lame, and never done that before.

29 and a kissless virgin. You're even more pathetic than me!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>37964241
she's just making small talk you autist

its her job to be nice so you buy shit
>>
>>37964241
at least you get invited to the parties. the worse is when they talk about them in front of you as if you weren't standing right there....
>>
>>37964241
Is k fren, ad lest you diden fug up in fron ob any1!
>>
File: pepe.jpg (104KB, 960x925px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
104KB, 960x925px
>work friends invite me to a party
>excited and looking forward to it
>always crack situational jokes with these guys
>they appreciate my humor and we can talk without effort
>comb my hair and put on a hawaiian shirt (it is the punch line of one of the jokes i always tell)
>they will love it
>knock on the door that matches the address the host gave me
>never been to his house, but we are good friends
>walk in and try to ask where i should put my beer
>everyone is engrossed in conversation
>put 24 pack in the fridge
>ask if any one wants one
>"Oh hey anon, nice to see you show up to one of these" one of my friends from work says
>"we are all drinking wine though. Enjoy your beer, though!"
>sit in the corner and act like i am part of the group until one of the guys says "Hey, lets go to the bar down the road, 2 dollar tacos tonight!"
>they all walk outside and down the sidewalk
>I am too drunk and eventually walk to a gas station and call my mom to pick me up, claiming this is where we all split up
>>
>>37964241
Never done that before. I'm a slightly autistic normie and I like to take hour long drives before I go to any social gathering, especially when I know there will be attractive women, so I can have my anxiety attack in the car on the way. Then I turn on my "confidence music" and repeat positive affirmations. I go to the party and go straight to the alcohol and drugs to calm the nerves.
>>
>>37964581
What the fuck are you talking about? All he did was call her attractive, nowhere did he imply that he thought she was hitting on him. And it's not the cashier's job to be nice so you buy shit. It's a liquor store, not Hooters.
>>
File: img_22.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
img_22.png
80KB, 500x421px
Sophomore year in high school
>been flirting with this girl who is two years ahead of me, art class
>we sit next to each other and sometimes her legs brush against mine under the table
>not sure if she is just not paying attention or what
>like her and ask her to the homecoming dance
>she says yes
>my mom buys me a nice jacket to wear, and drives me to her house to pick her up
>knock on door, ring bell, wait
>no answer
>>
>>37965530
Is that the end of the story? ;w;
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.