[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finished uni >have degree and nice job >live in nice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: 1497824539887.jpg (62KB, 542x540px) Image search: [Google]
1497824539887.jpg
62KB, 542x540px
>finished uni
>have degree and nice job
>live in nice area
>friends and family consider me a success
>still khv though
>all I want is a virgin gf who I can eventually marry and start a family with
>know it will never happen
What's even the point of being "successful" if I'm going to be alone forever?
>>
File: neetlife.png (833KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
neetlife.png
833KB, 1280x719px
>>37963286
>starting a family
Don't fall for this meme. You worked your ass off to get all the shit you have, so why the hell would you want to waste in on a roastie and eventually kids who will do whatever they want when they grow up? They can leech off you when you're still young and when they grow up they can discard you like an orange peel or a tampon.

In the words of Willy Loman (death of a salesman) "You can't eat the orange and throw the peel away - a man is not a piece of fruit."

Don't waste your good years and your good salary on others. It's a gamble and it might end up being a waste.
Use your spare cash and time on yourself - go skydiving, get your pilots license or just sit at home and play new vidia when they come out.
>>
File: 1497616256629.jpg (60KB, 330x327px) Image search: [Google]
1497616256629.jpg
60KB, 330x327px
>>37964309
>Don't waste your good years and your good salary on others
Wasting it on myself isn't bringing me any happiness, I want an old fashion family
>>
File: 1482444446243.jpg (23KB, 220x169px) Image search: [Google]
1482444446243.jpg
23KB, 220x169px
>>37963286
>What's even the point of being "successful" if I'm going to be alone forever?
There isn't one. That's why I'm not bothering to be successful, so I won't bother anyone else with my failures.
>>
>>37964522
>Wasting it on myself isn't bringing me any happiness
You aren't doing anything extreme enough. You need to do something that gets the adrenaline flowing. Motorcycling, skydiving, that type of stuff. Remember that boredom is a luxury. Roastie and her niglets will suck you of your time and you will wish you had even a few minutes to yourself
>>
>>37965806
>riding a motorcycle makes you not want a family
You must've had a shit life anon
>>
File: 1476289547193.jpg (121KB, 717x960px) Image search: [Google]
1476289547193.jpg
121KB, 717x960px
>>37965878
Riding motorcycles makes me feel alive. The wind in your hair, the sound of the engine, the smell of the road.
Some people ride to live. I live to ride.
>>
>>37965806
>>37966285
shit fucking advice, you don't know shit.
Listen OP you might still find a good girl with traditional values and that wants to have a family, though virgin is out of the equation probably if you are more than 25. Unless you start seeking younger (18~) girls which is still possible for you
>>
>>37963286
dude dating sites,
I'm sure you are bound to find someone you are compatible with there.

It has never been easier to find someone to be romantically involved with.
>>
dude..

fcking

>sextourism

I don't understand what's the problem.

Fuck your wishful thinking, your merriage will never happen. Not in today's society.

If you want to fuck, there are so many ways you can fuck good, with a very small investment of time and money.

Just get rid of this silly idea of "needing" someone in your life.
>>
>>37966534
Fucking a cheap whore isn't a replacement for lifelong companionship
>>
>>37966563

that's exactly the problem... if you NEED someone to feel fulfilled in your life, then you will be lonely for the rest of your life.

No female on earth will ever want to fuck you.

If OP is really as successful as he says he is, he could find a good bitch to fuck in no time. There is a whole industry out there working to that. Websites and services enough... It doesn't have to be a "cheap whore".
>>
>>37963286

You have to keep your head busy and not think about this stuff

I'm kind of in this situation (except for the degree) and my guitar and 3DCG studies keep me sane
>>
>>37966648
You must be black or Mexican if you literally can't understand the difference between a relationship and sex
>>
>>37963286
Look for girls with similar interests on dating sites. (Depends what you like you might find some autists)
As simple as ask the girl out and pay for it.
Do it a couple more times and if she seems even remotely into you, kiss her or something.

You have the advantage of money. Taking a girl out on a nice date with decent presents once in a while will get you married.
>>
>>37966754

No I'm white as fuck...

I just don't understand why I need to share my time, living space and income with some dumb bitch.

IF MAYBE I could ever find a women who I could connect with and build a relationship with, then yes...

But, that will most likely never happen.

You can either accept your reality and live your own life to the fulles

Or

You can waste your life living in dreams of whishful thikning.
>>
>>37966828
Also, with money you can dress well. Go on /fa/ or just make your closet all business casual and suits. A suit and a good haircut will give you some more help in the end.
>>
>>37963286
This is probably how life is going to end up to. Once I get a job I'll be all alone again.
>>
>>37963286
Face it - your family line will die.

Now go out in the world and help create the conditions for others to survive
>>
bump 10101010
>>
File: 1496224667043.jpg (5KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1496224667043.jpg
5KB, 251x251px
>>37966285
>Some people ride to live. I live to ride.
Absolute cringe.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.