[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me, Freshman in HS >at lunch, usually sat with one

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0371.jpg (34KB, 515x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0371.jpg
34KB, 515x600px
>Be me, Freshman in HS
>at lunch, usually sat with one friend from middle school that shared the same first name as me
>he was sick one day, so I decided to just sit in the same place as always
>I could relax, listening to music with my earbuds and watching a b-ball game occurring in our school's courtyard as the sun would shine warmly on my skin.
>about to put headphones in, when some 8/10 qt comes over, telling me her name and asking for mine. I've forgotten her's
>"M-my name's An-anon."
>This isn't right. My body posture alone gives off a sense that I'm a total autismo that should be avoided if possible.
>looking around suspiciously, trying to piece together the situation
>we start to small talk, asking about clubs and stuff, and it suddenly hits me
>our school has a club that intentionally starts conversations and sits with kids alone at lunch
>she's in the club
>oh no, I'm her charity case
>mfw this is the first time I've been alone all year, yet this kid a few feet across from me hasn't had anyone as a friend or from the club this entire year
>now I'm miserable, just trying to get through the situation
>she asks if I usually have a friend at lunch
>"yeah, he is just sick today. We always sit together," I reply directly. She goes 'huh' in reply. That is the best I can do to clear my name, as I am too antisocial to bring it up myself
>mfw my antisocial behavior causes me to have to small talk this girl for another 20 minutes
>10 mins in, the conversation is awkwardly slow as there is nothing else to small talk
>she asks, "Anon, what's your friend's name?"
>still studdering out of antisocialness, I reply, "A-anon."
>Dead silence for a minute straight
>mfw she thinks I'm such an autismo that the best fake friend I can come up with has my own name when in reality I have been perfectly honest this entire conversation

Cont? That was the best part, but there is some more to end it. Also, any way you guys were misunderstood to be (even) more lonely than you are?
>>
Post cont, congo faggot
>>
continue please daddy
>>
Continue originally please
>>
>the silence was deafening, and we barely talked over the next five minutes
>saveme.jpg
>I am saved...but not exactly
>some of her Chad friends come over to talk to her
>she awkwardly introduces all of them to me, so they all say hi
>now the Chads are joking with me, asking if I've gotten her number yet
>some of them were now begging me to join their club
>managed to finally leave, saying I have stuff to do, and was finally walking away
>a camera was directly in my face, having recorded a large part of the whole interaction
Footage from that cameraman was actually shown on national television at one point later on, although MY footage luckily never made it
>>
>>37962343
im listening

ooreoganu
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.