[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Thanks for coming to hang out with us, anon! What should

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: p3ke41F.jpg (84KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
p3ke41F.jpg
84KB, 720x960px
>"Thanks for coming to hang out with us, anon! What should we do first?"
>>
>>37961991
I don't know girls. I was thinking reconstructive surgery might be fun?
>>
>>37961991
They must bring the far right one along so that they look good
>>
File: IMG_2395.jpg (69KB, 750x944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2395.jpg
69KB, 750x944px
>Oh good. If it isn't my favorite smooth skin.
How do you respond?
>>
>>37961991
"So did you guys invite me here to try and hook my up with ms. fuckedupface?"
>>
>>37961991
who's the qt 3.14 on the right?
>>
>>37962054
You're a human, Chris. You can't go with Jason and his followers.
>>
Why do you fags always post unattractive girls?
>>
File: chad collins.jpg (29KB, 660x660px) Image search: [Google]
chad collins.jpg
29KB, 660x660px
So what could have happened to her face? Accident? Genetic deformity? Is it Treacher Collins Syndrome?
>>
>>37962116
She's not unattractive you fucking normie
>>
>>37962054
Please stop. My sides can't take it. She's so ugly.
>>
> it's a "anon gets set up with the ugly friend" episode
Nope, not doing this again. Bye girls.
>>
>>37962181
Yeah that's exactly what I was thinking
>>
>>37962181
>>37962196
Ah...you guys. In times of war every hole is a window...put a bag on her face and you're ready to go.
>>
>>37961991
wtf is wrong with the girl on the rights face? looks like they tried to piece her back together after being hit by a truck
>>
>>37961991
Lets research some plastic Surgeons on our area!
>>
>>37962348
I'll put a bag on your face and you'll be ready to go
>>
>>37961991
drug them all and fuck the girl in the middle on the right. mmmph
>>
>>37962054
>How many bottlecaps for reconstructive surgery?
>Ah, took another bullet to the face, I see.
>>
>>37962388
Dude, my dick is probably at leas 1/3 longer than yours, believe me. I like guys too, but the idea of getting fucked in the ass/giving a blowjob to a dick that is smaller than mine is kinda weird...
>>
Aww you guys are mean. She doesnt look that bad
>>
>>37962812
Shut the fuck up slut, I'm fucking your ass
>>
>>37962812
>>37962996
Now now lads. Settle this like gentleman with a good old fashioned game of willy wars.
>>
>>37962812
your face is probably ugly so no deal, anon
I'm not fond of the idea of being penetrated by an uncute face
>>
>>37961991
Honestly I would leave its obvious they got the looser that helps them in class or at work to come and try to date their ugly friend I refuse to be that person.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.