[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>everytime I'm near a guy, I'm scared he will lash

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 12

>everytime I'm near a guy, I'm scared he will lash out at me any moment
Do any women know this feel?
>>
File: hijak2.jpg (86KB, 1688x2000px) Image search: [Google]
hijak2.jpg
86KB, 1688x2000px
Why do you feel that way? Do you have a guilty conscience? Think your roastie ways will catch up to you one day?
>>
File: rodentWhite.jpg (245KB, 732x1024px) Image search: [Google]
rodentWhite.jpg
245KB, 732x1024px
>>37960096
most likely just lives in a bad neighborhood with criminals
>>
>>37960073
You deserve to feel this way ghoster.

You deserve to die.
>>
File: 1407641598728.jpg (42KB, 666x658px) Image search: [Google]
1407641598728.jpg
42KB, 666x658px
>>37960073
Deep down you want it to happen, don't you? To be completely dominated by a male. To have his dick inside you by force. To have a stranger's cum inside your bruised cunt, don't you? Just admit it you slut!
>>
>every guy I've talked to have mentioned they believe in "equal rights" and can't wait to hit a woman
>hear about how black women are violent and most men believe we deserve to get hit
>be black female and markedly pacifist
>be regularly gaslighted by black men
>have all other men be on edge when talking to me
>be afraid that just raising my voice a little will get me knocked out and everybody will say i deserved it because
>mfw black female
>>
>>37960390
whoa, man, just calm down
>>
File: 1483961804950.png (67KB, 189x262px) Image search: [Google]
1483961804950.png
67KB, 189x262px
>>37960433
I can't, knowing practically every group on the planet hates people like me.
>>
>>37960073
Get raped you dumb attention whore.
>>
>>37960471
just calm down, pal, don't fucking hit me

non-joking: if it helps any, i hate you because you're a human being and not because of race or gender specifies. i don't know if that comforts your human thought processes, but it might.
>>
>>37960073
Lash out how? Physically? Or just yell at you or something?
>>
>>37960390
post tits pl3x
>>
>>37960073
That's called a guilty conscience, sally.
>>
>>37960537
Impulsively attacks me without warning and there's nothing I can do to stop it.

Like we're talking then he decides to hurt me and or have his way with me.
>>
>>37960073
Only annoying cunts
>>
>>37960073
you're nuts and you need help.

no one's going to hit you unless you hit them first. the exception would be getting mugged or something, so just don't go out walking around in the middle of the night and you should be fine.
>>
>>37960390
You're only gonna get hit if you hit them first. It's statistically implausible that you, as a woman, will get randomly attacked by a male outside of your family or close social circle with no physical provocation. Fucking think for a second.
>>
hey that's how I feel when I'm around blacks!

The media says what you feel is perfectly acceptable and it's men's fault but they turn around and call me a bigot, strange world we live in right?
>>
>>37960073
yes all the tiiime. i just avoid walking alone at night and carry pepper spray for safety. its sad that the world is how it is:(
>>
>>37960073
>>everytime I'm near a guy, I'm scared he will lash out at me any moment

wow, i just thought it was me.

guys are loud, aggressive, and really violent...they scare the shit out of me, and knowing how many attacks happen on campuses now makes it much worse.
>>
>>37960390
Whyboi here, I hear you're into us. Post tits
>>
So stop associating with men that are big, violent, or can easily manhandle you. Pretty simple.
>>
see this fucks me up

you think we want to be the ogre?

i know that's not what you're saying but it's like, shit, people like you already feel that way, how are we supposed to be able to talk if cunts are making us the monster from the get go

i can't imagine how frustrating this shit must be for black dudes
>>
>>37960390
I bet your breath smells like old popcorn.
>>
File: Dark_Magician_Girl_(character).jpg (189KB, 1431x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Magician_Girl_(character).jpg
189KB, 1431x1080px
>>37960073
Should be fine unless you really push them to it. Normal men won't just attack you for no reason, but if you get under their skin, some can snap.

I remember one who was worried I was going to kill her or something lmao, but she still wouldn't stop screeching. If she was really worried about that, she wasn't doing herself any favours.
>>
>>37960390
things like this boggle my mind- are you legitimately claiming that every male individual you've "talked to" (need a definition on that too) has specifically said that they desire to hit a woman

like, what the fuck? you ARE talking about in real life, right? where the fuck are these cats, a college campus? work?

you're not talking about cunts on 4chan, are you?

also i would unironically recommend arming yourself with a firearm or less-lethal option if you're more comfortable- with the proper training and protocol of course

also what is gaslighting
>>
All women have an inherent fear of men or retaliation from men. It's supposed to keep them in their place, but too many women nowadays are getting cocky and arrogant. The worst part is that """""""""men"""""""" are just letting them do it and aren't giving them five across the eyes to remind them of their place.
>>
>>37960073
>OP says she is scared of violent men lashing out
>most of the comments are calling OP a cunt which is a violent thing to say
>robots still think women should feel safe despite saying that they deserve it and are cunts for being cautious

You guys are morons. Thank god you have decided to be NEET losers who never leave your house.
>>
>>37962781
>most of the comments are calling OP a cunt which is a violent thing to say

those cunts might just be aussies n shit

t. kiwi
>>
File: explain.jpg (139KB, 526x700px) Image search: [Google]
explain.jpg
139KB, 526x700px
>>37962781
>violent words
>>
File: IMG_3563.jpg (13KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3563.jpg
13KB, 300x168px
>see relatively attractive roastie at the gym in tights showing off her ass
>just want to stangle her to death and rape her corpse

You know what, you're right
>>
>everytime I'm near a girl, I'm scared she will lash out at me any moment
Do any men know this feel?
>>
>>37962963
nah, they can't do anything to you directly, they have to use trickery.
>>
Quick before I go to work
>>37962775
It was an exaggeration, which I'm pretty sure you are aware of but that's not the point. Just that a lot of males tend to express a desire to beat women in the name of equality. There's a particular enmity towards black women. Yes, in real life.

>>37962750
What does that even smell like
Who allows popcorn to get old?

>>37962526
Who told you that

>>37961082
It's statistically proven that black women are attacked at a higher rate than every other race of women, especially by black men, regardless of physical provocation. I'm still afraid even if it doesn't seem all that likely to you. I still have to deal with people being less amicable towards me simply because I'm a black female. And men these days are very disgruntled about equality issues so they're thinking of ways to justify releasing their anger the first chance they get.

>>37960518
>just calm down, pal, don't fucking hit me
;_; pls stop
People do this to me all the time. I'm hardly ever angry

Also, I just know I'm less desired or even wanted or liked as a human being so no that doesn't make me feel better but I appreciate you trying in your own special way, Anon. :)
>>
>>37962582
That's hard when most men are larger than most women. And all men are violent, they just have different levels of self control
>>
>>37962707
Oh yeah being powerful and feared and strong must be so bad :/ I bet you'd rather be small and completely defenseless? No? I thought so.
>>
>>37962910
I cover my body up with baggy clothing, am i safe from your disgusting violent male nature?
>>
>>37962985
no, we aren't

we aren't thinking about ways to justify hitting you because 1.) we self-police and 2.) it's unlikely a random stranger would be able to piss us off so badly we snap like that

it's fucked up but it's much more likely a woman that a man is close to would be able to hurt him enough that he actually hits her
>>
>>37960390
'mfw' you post no face. Don't say shit like that, unless you want to get smacked.
>>
>>37960073
I feel the same any time I'm around black people.
>>
>>37963036
I'm not violent and I'm a man.
>>
>>37963063
No you shouldn't be at the same gym. You're not there to work out, you hardly break a sweat, you're there to show off your ass and yes wear baggy clothes, this isn't a strip club its a gym.
>>
>>37963052
yeah i'm not a simplistic retard and no, i don't want to be feared for no reason
>>
>>37962776
well people respect you more if you're chill, no one sides with screeching women except other screeching women. just look at hugh mungus. i would of lost a lot of respect for him if he just decked her across the face as hilarious as that might of been
>>
>>37963116
yeah huhuhu shoowing off my nonexistent butt in my 2$ sweatpants with the big ass hoodie on top. ENJOYING THE VIEW? i bet i work harder than you faggot get fucked
>>
>>37960073

Fembot here, yeah I feel scared that some stranger will someone know how pathetic and worthless I am and rape my used up cunt.
>>
>>37962985
>People do this to me all the time. I'm hardly ever angry

yeah i hate that
>>
>>37963036
well of course everyone likes action and fighting and stuff but that doesnt mean we're all violent, i remember one time i accidently killed a wasp and cried for a while, im fucked up
>>
>>37963225
Dont think that of yourself.

original
>>
File: 1491785996096.jpg (398KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491785996096.jpg
398KB, 1280x720px
>>37962985
believe me or not, i wasn't intending to GETCHA with a quip or some shit spurred on by my questions- i've talked to some folk with beliefs and professed experiences that would line up with what you posted.

yeah, i've seen what you're talking about IRL and on the internet- males saying "aw hell if a girl came up on me swinging i'd swing right back, fuck chivalry!" or whatever

seen it a decent amount, and what the fuck does it amount to? doesn't amount to shit, generally. i'll concede that this attitude that does exist may contribute in a very slight way to the incidence rate of male on female violence. very fucking slightly, if you're going by statistics

i'll even concede that black women are perceived by a larger amount of people as potentially violent or aggressive than other ethnicities- although the "crazy latina" thing is also a perception (and both not for awful reasons!)

really, do try to take this shit less seriously- by that i mean hearing some dude talk about swinging on a woman if she swings first if she's trying to square up. such a scenario occurring means one of a few things:
a) the girl is a fucking savage and can take her of her shit
b) the girl is a fucking idiot used to getting away with being physically aggressive without consequences
c) a girl is the above, but on account of copious alcohol intake

and God help us all if its both b and c

Now, you certainly don't exhibit the characteristics of a, b, OR c. Good lord girl, I'm deep down south in Dixie and as far as I can tell (keep my eyes open, ofc you can just say that I'm blind or ignorant or w/e) that shit isn't happening very much. On my college campus I see tons of black women with men of all ethnicities and varieties. All of these black women are different- some are pretty dominant and true to the stereotype, some are quiet and sweet, some are weirder than hell, etc.

Christ, if someone tried to hit one of them with other folks around he'd probably get a good ass-beating
>>
Don't be afraid. Take a deep breath and look around. Guys aren't animals swinging their fists around. Hell I've hardly met any guy that's violent.
Just calm down. And if any of the responses here are validating your feelings, don't let them. They're either basement dwellers, or they're trolls. Robots like myself aren't violent, and neither are Chads.
>>
>>37963225
>used up cunt
>fembot

?
>>
File: 1498033180917.jpg (47KB, 800x680px) Image search: [Google]
1498033180917.jpg
47KB, 800x680px
>>37960073
Fuck I hate annoying cunts like you huurrrrrr duuur men wanna rape me yeah right you really think out of all the woman in the world they would waste being arrested on you pathetic fuck off with your delusions fall into a hole and never come out
>>
File: 1494815200639.jpg (150KB, 852x1041px) Image search: [Google]
1494815200639.jpg
150KB, 852x1041px
you feel this because you are a filthy loser you fuking bitch
>>
>>37960073
This means you're a terrible human being yourself. So you project it onto others and automatically expect everyone to be terrible as well.

Like you know how good people always see the good in people? You're doing the opposite.

Aternatively, you're just mentally ill and have yet to receive any treatment.
>>
God I want to prowl the streets looking for a fembot to beat so bad right now.
>>
>>37960073
Stop projecting your fetish on all men, it's weird.
>>
>>37960073
Don't be a cunt ass bitch. You all love to stir shit up for no reason and try to weasel out of the consequences.
>>
I see a women and i rape her. Sorry but as a male I can't help it.
>>
>femanon here
>I'm female
>I don't have a dick
>I'm a woman
>I have tits
>no seriously guys
>I'm a girl
>did I mention I'm female
I hope you trip and fall in front of a speeding greyhound bus
>>
Well no, I tend to see most guys as really faggy but a marine stalked me and was definitely going to rape me if he didn't get caught one time. It wasn't until years later I fully realized the gravity of that situation and it gives me the chills to this day. He was mad I wouldn't share my beer with him, there was a woman at his place.
>>
>be on bus
>someone I can't see gropes my ass
>this is fine
>be at school
>nice enough seeming boy tries to talk to me
>red alert sound the rape siren we're gonna dies smoke em if you got em
>"I have to go home, my mom just texted me."
>go home and cry in the shower
>go to bed
>dream that you can stick your foot up a dog's ass and wear it like a slipper and dogs are just cool with it

can psychology explain this
I got raped a lot as a kid
>>
File: 1423717560376.jpg (41KB, 352x315px) Image search: [Google]
1423717560376.jpg
41KB, 352x315px
>>37965179
>I got raped a lot as a kid

that is the explanation, either un-rape yourself or get your shit together mentally like everyone else has to
>>
>>37965179
I unno how dude
>>
>>37965232
hurr hurr I'm retarded
>>37965219
>>
>>37960073
Stop being a pussy and talk to them.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.