[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I forgive myself for acting cringy? Especially while drunk.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Spepe.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Spepe.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
How do I forgive myself for acting cringy? Especially while drunk.

I met this black guy who overheard my views on immigration (not a fan) and I felt I had to convince him I wasn't racist. How do I forgive myself for failing kek?
>>
Plis help guys :'(
>>
>>37959818
>I felt I had to convince him I wasn't racist
Stop doing that.
>>
the past is the past and you can't change what you've said but let it be a lesson, and try to prevent it in the future.
>>
>>37959818
Just stop being a cuck from now on
>>
>>37960067
Thanks bro. I know this, but it's always good to hear it from others every once in a while.
>>
>>37960130
Something in the alcohol must have activated an inner cuck.

>Dr. Pepe and Mr. Cuck
>>
Understand that if you keep worrying about what other people think of you, you're wasting your fucking time.
They don't really care about how you seemed, desu it was on their mind for no more than a few minutes.
Try to realize that everyone around you spends the same amount of time thinking about how they come across to other people as you do. You don't obsess about judging other people, why would they spend that time thinking about you?

Basically what I'm trying to say is that the only reason the things you do are "cringy" is because you think that they are.

Chances are you're just a normal dude with good intentions that doesn't always come across as intended. Everyone does that ALL the time.

You have to understand that you TRIED to do the right thing, and that's enough. Who cares what the fuck other people think about it? If you keep trying to get other people's affirmation instead of just your own, you will never be satisfied. At the end of the day you only have your own conscious, not the ones of people you're trying to please.

Practice some humility, my man. But think about it not as thinking less of yourself, but thinking of yourself less.

Tl;dr
Get the fuck over yourself.
Good luck ;-)
>>
>>37960627
Thanks for taking the time to write that. Very useless shit bro :) I tend to forget the fact that people worry about themselves the most.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.