[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wait, you don't even shave your hairy dick but think a girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 0ce.png (188KB, 351x329px) Image search: [Google]
0ce.png
188KB, 351x329px
Wait, you don't even shave your hairy dick but think a girl will give you a bj ?
Come on now
>>
>>37959252
But Mr. Anon, I do shave my dick.
Not cause I want a girl to suck my dick, but for other reasons.
>>
>>37960368
What other reasons?
>>
I never understand all the expectations that robots have on women.
>>
>implying i wouldn't nose around that rainforest valley
>>
>>37959252
>but think a girl will give you a bj ?

no I don't
>>
It's the public area that's hairy. Dicks are generally hairless.
>>
>>37960428
There was thread of a list of usually unsavory shit where robots were asked what they'd not tolerate in a gf and I remember most robots only checking off stuff like morbidly obese, autistic, midget etc while leaving stuff like acne, hairy bush and even non-virgin unchecked.

I don't think we're actually as picky as people imply and I know for a fact that we're not as picky as women.
>>
>>37960409
I don't like having hair, it itches and stuff, but also, masturbating feels better when shaved.
>>
>>37960804
I have hair about quarter way up my shaft.
>>
>>37960958
I feel you, I hate having to scratchy my itchy dick just because of hair, though the times I shaved I always got razor burn so I stopped.
>>
>>37961013
That's why you trim and not shave.
>>
>>37960916
That's part of the men are scum narrative that women have built up.
It's also projecting how women behave onto men.
Women talk about men in private in detail that would make a sailor blush.
Then, because the belief is that men are "worse" then women, men must really talk about women in even more graphic details.
Except we don't...
Most of my male friends hardly mention their women in conversation.
I've over heard women in my social circle talk about details of their partners dicks.
But when a guy gets a new girlfriend he basically says nothing about her...
I was dating this girl briefly and only two guys in my social circles asked questions and they asked basically the same zero detail question. "Is she hot?"
That was it. Not details. One of those guys was gay and hadn't come out and I think he was over compensating "this is what straight men are meant to say". And the other guy was "That Guy" in the group who always crosses the line.

Women dig dig dig for details.
Men don't really give a shit.
Is she hot?
Yeah.
Awesome man, good for you! Did you catch the game last night?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.