[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>a girl with a desfigured face found a husband AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: lactKHu.jpg (58KB, 634x447px) Image search: [Google]
lactKHu.jpg
58KB, 634x447px
>a girl with a desfigured face found a husband
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH

this is suicide fuel, doesnt matter if the girl is fat, ugly or smells like shit, she will find a beta bux

i cant believe this shit
>>
File: Real GF Venn Diagram.png (153KB, 1100x950px) Image search: [Google]
Real GF Venn Diagram.png
153KB, 1100x950px
https://youtu.be/rgB5XyqZoNc

This so called "inspirational" video is actually the exact opposite - an utterly devastating tale of misery, suffering and blackpills.

Even disfigured women get love, support, and sex from tall, healthy males.

The mother is so immensely selfish that despite knowing her child would be born without arms and with severe heart issues, and despite even her doctor advising her to terminate the pregnancy, she still brought this new life in the world.

Disfigured men like this armless boy face some of the most horrowing lives possible. By all odds he will never be able to attract a member of the opposite sex. He will face loneliness, agony and immense anguish. All because his mother is vile, putting her desire for a child over everything.

The comments. The abominable normie comments. "Hats off for her husband!" Her husband facilitated bringing in new life into the world that would experience nothing but pain and heart palpitations. "This is really joyful!" It only seems happy because normies and roasties simply do not posses empathy, their soliplism is so immeasurably deluded that they truly believe everyone gets to have relationships handed to them on a silver platter like they do.

My conclusion is this: to make an impact, to enlighten normies to the consequences of their actions, and to hold them accountable for the unjust agony they inflict on their children - these situations need to end as tragedies.

David Reimer is a perfect example - the doctor severely botched his infant circumcision and ended up amputating his penis. He lived his entire life truly incel. At age 38 he shot himself. If he had gone postal instead, Supreme Gentleman style, then forced infant circumcision would have a higher chance of being banned. Normies would understand the pain and suffering of their sadistic force choices on their own innocent children.
>>
>>37958979
>Normies would understand the pain and suffering of their sadistic force choices on their own innocent children.

This is unfortunately untrue. They will never understand the impact of their actions, how could they? They exist in a lower plane of existence. You shouldn't have anything but pity and resentment towards them
>>
>>37959062
No, are you not intelligent enough to understand what he wrote? How did you even get that from his post?
>>
>>37959129
You need some reading comprehension help buddy
>>
It is a mans station in life to be completely selfless, holy, pure. A man, not a woman, but a man, must see beyond the lure of outward appearance. Men are supposed to have self control of their lust and reign in their human nature.

For righteousness and nobility is the station of man, not women. God created Adam first, Eve deceived him. A man carries the weight of the family and expects nothing back.
>>
File: 1492006569763.jpg (20KB, 298x230px) Image search: [Google]
1492006569763.jpg
20KB, 298x230px
>>37958979
>horrowing
>>
>>37958865
>how unfair! Why can't everybody be as miserable as i am!?
>>
File: Supreme Gentleman.png (28KB, 819x750px) Image search: [Google]
Supreme Gentleman.png
28KB, 819x750px
>>37959062
>>37959129
>are you talking about killing innocent children?
Jesus fucking christ you normies are utterly braindead. The answer is no, I was not talking about "killing innocent children" or endorsing any kind of threatening message. My point was, normies are oblivious, willfully or otherwise, until these situations end violently. Let me give you an example - when that armless boy grows up to realize he has no potential for happiness, no possibility of having a fulfilling relationship, constantly enduing painful heart palpitations, he might snap. If he doesn't snap, normies won't care. If he does snap, and causes a tragedy, it'll be national news and hopefully spur some actual self-reflection, and maybe even positive change.

>>37959012
Nonetheless, what this fellow robot said was undeniably accurate and moots my idealistic point a bit. "Normies will never understand the impact of their actions, how could they? They exist in a lower plane of existence." It saddens me to consider, but not even a tragedy will change the cruel, sadistic, uncaring nature of the average normie. Look at how normies reacted to the Isla Vista shooting.
>>
Deformed men can do the same thing. Being average is the worst of all possible fates.
>>
>>37958979
I'm with you man. Antinatalism is the only truly ethical philosophy. Anything else is just trying to ignore the true cause of suffering; existence.
>>
>>37959725
Existence isn't the root of suffering: it's individuality. If we were all mindless subordinates to a higher power that would be ideal.
>>
>>37958865
I agree, looking black should make you exempt from reproducing.
>>
>>37958979

>The mother is so immensely selfish that despite knowing her child would be born without arms and with severe heart issues, and despite even her doctor advising her to terminate the pregnancy, she still brought this new life in the world.

Oh fuck off with your faux intellectual, pretentious arguments trying to justify killing children.

You are so sure this will end in tragedy. But he will have a support network, a loving family and will be active in the community. He is unlikely to end up like a whiny, sop like you who isolates himself and spends all day reading atheistic continental philosopher bitching about how life is so "tragic" and "dark" and other self important drivel.

It's interesting to see how angry you people get when you see disabled kids living full and happy lives. It completely invalidates the one supposedly "selfless" reason that society has for supporting the crime of abortion. You can only hope that these kids end up miserable. You can only hope they end up in pain, because then you can point your fingers and say "I told you so", and you don't have to feel guilty for supporting the abhorrent practise of murdering unborn babies. Too bad that society and decent people in it work to help disabled people and make their lives enriching. That must really tick you off.

Abortion is the greatest crime of the 21st century. And it is supported in part by this nihilist-chic attitude that obnoxious millenials hold.
No one's impressed by it.
Just drop it.
>>
>>37960022
I'm glad you're rich enough to raise and support some little defective cretin their entire adult life provided they don't an hero if they have appendages.
>>
>>37960079

You don't need to be rich to raise a disabled kid thanks to all the social programs and community networks supported by decent human beings.

It's all the godless heathens that want to replace that with mass abortions for "practical reasons" because of their nihilistic perception of human life.
>>
>>37958865
What an Ayyyyyyy lmao poo in the loo. They deserve each other
>>
>>37958865
She looks like what would happen if you download a shit anime picture, open it in paint and use the spray paint tool on her face.
>>
>>37960022
Terminating a pregnancy is not the same as killing a child.
>>
>>37959725
Going full antinatlism is a bad idea, life is great for a lot of people. Yet i agree we should have a breeding liscence, like a driving one to make sure kids will be happy throught their lives, even if we can t be sure about that.
>>
>>37959193
Fuck that. Let the world burn.
>>
>>37960349

Wrong.

That's pretty much what terminating a pregnancy is
>>
File: 1498364216702.png (186KB, 720x667px) Image search: [Google]
1498364216702.png
186KB, 720x667px
>>37958979
I'm just going to post this because I feel like it belongs here
>>
>>37960421
and ? A kid would better be dead than havving a shit life.
>>
>>37960801

Also wrong.

How do you measure a "shit" life?

Most people here aren't deformed, or living in extreme poverty, and yet they consider their lives not worth living because of their lack of a social life.
If we aborted every baby whose life wasn't perfect, no one would be born.

Not that it would matter to you godless nihilists. You stand for nothing and would let the world die in your apathy
>>
>>37960927
You can t mesure a "shit" life, that s the point. You are making a human without knowing how his life will turn out, and there is alot of chances that it will turn "bad" for him, from the birth (it can be deformed), through childhood (abuse from parents, bullying,...), adulthood (no job,...). You are taking alot of usecure choices for a child that asked for none of this.
I m not saying that none should make children, as alot of lives are worth living, but there should be a breeding liscence to make sure that children would have a decent life and to avoid things like OP to be born.
The thing is that when make a children, you make choices for another one without asking first which have many path to lead to suffering.
>>
>>37958865
the reason why males do not have privilege is because

MALES ARE INHERENTLY UGLY

Just compare a woman to a man. Even women think other women look better than a man

its the HALO effect
>>
File: Female Hypocrisy.png (112KB, 1160x420px) Image search: [Google]
Female Hypocrisy.png
112KB, 1160x420px
>>37960022
Your argument, if I'm understanding it correctly, hinges on the assumption that this armless boy with severe heart issues will grow up to be a happy adult (which is perfectly fine, since my argument essentially hinges on the opposite.) I predict that assumption will be proven false. I heavily doubt he will live a fulfilling, content life as an adult. The doctor informed the mother that her child would be armless and biologically inferior, and advised terminating the pregnancy, yet she still brought him into existence (though he apparently lived in a comatose near-death state for the beginning of his infancy.) In consider this astoundingly selfish, but I suppose there's an argument of him enjoying a reasonably happy childhood.

Granted, if he indeed grows up to be a genuinely happy adult, I shall wholeheartedly concede my argument to you. But my prediction shows a grim fate. You and I both know how cutthroat the dating system is for males. I know there was a limbless man who got married, but I imagine that's an exception, certainly not the rule.

>>37960460
Kudos anon.
>>
File: 1452549792555s.jpg (6KB, 200x207px) Image search: [Google]
1452549792555s.jpg
6KB, 200x207px
>>37958865
Fembot here. Tfw she is cuter AND somehow looks more feminine than me. Fml. Just can't deAL with this life anymore lmaooooooo.
>>
>>37958979
Its like that rick and Morty episode with the interdimensional TV shows
>>
>>37958979
I usually disagree with robots because you're all retarded but this post is spot on. So sick of cunts giving birth to disabled kids or retarded kids and everyone praises them for it. It should be a forcible abortion, and I'm pro-life.
>>
>>37960022
the largest impasse between your "side" and the other is this:

some people consider each and every human life to be of equal inherent value, independent of anything aside from life. not based upon sentience, ability, achievement, etc. generally, the religious are of this view.

however, certain other people believe strongly that individuals have differing inherent value, based upon any number of things.

don't imagine you can talk eachother out of your prospective positions with such an impasse there
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.