[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you guys ever legitimately nutted in your pants in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1497001429686.jpg (224KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1497001429686.jpg
224KB, 800x800px
Have any of you guys ever legitimately nutted in your pants in public?

>riding the subway late at night
>train is pretty empty
>thickest woman I've ever seen irl is riding the train
>get a boner because I'm a virgin
>wearing tight chinos
>scrunch my thighs together to hide the boner and because I'm self-conscious about the amount of space I occupy in the world
>move my thighs wrong
>cum all over myself
>make a face like I'm having a stroke
>thick mami was watching the whole time
>fight or flight kicks in
>shuffle out of the train even though it's not my stop
>puke into a trashcan and shuffle home with jizz all over my thighs
>>
File: spaghetti ammo.jpg (30KB, 750x573px) Image search: [Google]
spaghetti ammo.jpg
30KB, 750x573px
>>37958607
no never anon and how do you even get erect in public
>>
>>37958637
I get erect in public a troubling amount because I am a virgin like I said
>>
>>37958607
What, you literally came in a second by rubbing your penis on your thighs? That's not really a thing, right?
>>
>>37958829
I'm not usually so premature baby I swear

it was basically a perfect storm of accidentally cumming. all the conditions were ideal. I hadn't masturbated for like a week prior
>>
>>37958732
i never got a boner in public when is was a virgin anon but i guess thats normal
>>
>>37958882
Okay, fair enough. I'm no expert.
Why wouldn't you masturbate for a week?
>>
>>37958970
that is crazy to me

do you not find the clothed female form to be erotic?
do you not get lewd intrusive thoughts?
does a bumpy train or bus ride not give you a reflexive boner?
is a woman touching your thigh with her thigh not the highlight of your week and the only physical contact you've received in recent memory?
>>
>>37959069
Probably
>(((nofap)))
>>
>>37958607
When I was 17ish I jerked off while driving home from school
>>
>>37959120
That's nothing. I once jerked off in the backseat of a minivan while my grandmother was sitting right in front of me.
>>
>>37959069
idk sometimes I just don't feel like masturbating for periods. it's not a rigid routine for me. it's an activity, and I only have so much time for activities. if I'm tired or I want to play a videogame or something, I skip it
>>
>>37958607
Not like orgasmed on accident but I once masturbated on a long overnight flight.
>>
>>37958607
Once when I was 16

>hanging out with friends
>one of the girls in the group decides it would be fun to act like a dog
>gets on all fours and has a belt tied around her neck as a leash
>starts barking
>eventually the "leash" gets handed over to me
>have massive, MASSIVE petplay fetish
>walk her for a few minutes
>have a massive boner the whole time
>end up blowing a load in my pants

Luckily, my boner was tucked into my leg, so it shot on my inner thigh where it wasn't really visible unless you were looking at me from a very specific angle.
>>
File: neet sad.jpg (41KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
neet sad.jpg
41KB, 409x409px
>tfw don't get random boners anymore
>>
No.
But. I seem to produce an ungodly amount of precum to the extent it is often visible on the outside of my pants, even though my dick is flacid.
>>
>>37958607
>hottest girl in school used to tease me because I was a nerdy little religious kid
>girls never showed interest in me, but my first kiss was when I was 6 years old (and me and this girl would make out in school until the teachers separated us and she was transferred)
>I was extremely uncomfortable with how much she went out of her way to make me feel embarrassed
>she would wave at me during soccer practice, pass notes to me in class, sit at my lunch table with my other friends, etc
>one day she hugged me, her breasts right in my face
>I nutted so hard that my dick was clogged with semen

Is this what shame feels like? Sticky, uncomfortable, and a little painful?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.