[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Daddy, I want to play video games! Will you play with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

>"Daddy, I want to play video games! Will you play with me?"
What do you do?
>>
I ask her where are her parents and eventually call the cops.
>>
Are you implying that i will have sex with woman? Nice
>>
>>37957940
Okay. What game?
>>
Of course I will, dear. I have an old SNES upstairs I loved when I was your age; let me break it out of the box in the attic. Your mother should be home soon too; we can play some games together and then go out for ice cream afterwards, sound good?
>>
Sorry little girl, but I'm not risking prison over a damn mulatto.
>>
>>37957966
Lemme guess, because you're asexual?
>>
>>37958171
No, because I'm manlet.
>>
that child is ugly
>>
Aw yeah, homegirl. Let's kick it.
>>
>>37958234

I see short guys with girlfriends and wives all the time dude. You're spending too much time on this board.

or you're limiting your dating pool too much
>>
File: 1496538020196.jpg (20KB, 320x427px) Image search: [Google]
1496538020196.jpg
20KB, 320x427px
>>37958086
>ywn be a father with a daughter to spoil and be a role model for
>>
>>37957940

"I profusely apologize, little one. I have vowed to never produce a mixed-race offspring, therefore, it is impossible that I am in any way related to you or responsible for your well-being. Good day!"
>>
File: 1498400956089.jpg (67KB, 300x308px) Image search: [Google]
1498400956089.jpg
67KB, 300x308px
>>37957940
I'm not your daddy you little nigger, get off my lawn before I call the cops
>>
File: BtQVbTkCEAAXl7y.jpg (54KB, 600x596px) Image search: [Google]
BtQVbTkCEAAXl7y.jpg
54KB, 600x596px
>>37959001
hit em with them savage truths
>>
What kind of games do little black girls like anyway?
>>
I have a videogame you can play.
*unzips dick*
Here's your controller ;)
>>
I swear to FUCK if you main Jin or Law you are going through that window
>>
>implying I'd raise Tyrone's kid
Obviously no one would have sex with me so that's the only situation that could possibly happen. Sorry, but Tyrone and Stacy are on their own with this one
>>
>>37957940
play video games with her. then encourage her to play outside
>>
>>37959588
Depends on the individual.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.