[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw randomly talk to a beautiful girl I see on the street and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170625-120720.png (301KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170625-120720.png
301KB, 720x1280px
Tfw randomly talk to a beautiful girl I see on the street and get her number.

Shes gorgeous and nice and has a good personality that shows on the surface compared to my lacking of expressions and monotone voice and too internally silently depressed to show my personality much. But she still sees a nice guy under that.

She messges me first a lot and wants to go the beach pretty much setting up the date.

But you realize that the interaction would be not what you want and that youre better off alone and have no emotions left really that last longer than talking to a girl on the street in tbe moment nad when the time comes to be in a normal relationship you quit because of years of being a robot has become who you are and you cant connect on thatblevel anymore because the parts of you that were once there were killed of to.make room for other things like solitude.

:)

;_;

thoughts???
>>
>>37956393
Are you retarded or a troll?
>>
>>37956393
>thoughts???
nice bragpost faggot
>>
>>37956420
Neither..

>>37956424
It's not a brag either. I'm not like that. Eventually you will be faced with the same situatio as me and will have to decide unless youre a wizard or wizard aporentice. I think i'll be a robot most of my life. At least for the next few years until im 30 or so and maybe then things will change in time. I spnt my whole life on the other side of normie though fighting them and society.

Have you ever seen those movies where the soldier finally goes home and he sees how sterile day to day life is and cant adjust to it and the next scene is him going back to the batefield? This is kind of how this is but im.being a lot more dramatic obviously.
>>
>>37956952
>I think i'll be a robot most of my life.

It's not "I think", it's a choice.
>>
>>37956393
>hermosa

you live in San Clemente Anon?
>>
>>37956393
>and you cant connect on thatblevel anymore because the parts of you that were once there were killed of to.make room for other things like solitude.

Hit me right in the feels. Can definitely relate.
>>
>>37956393
>are we gonna hit the beach
Brah this young calitalk is killing me, she will never be your bae btdubs
>>
>>37956986
It's the choice that feels right.

>>37956996
No San Clemente is way further south than that. Its already in Orange County. Hermosa is in L.A. county theyre like 1 hour apart.
>>
This board is completely fucked by normalfags
>>
>>37956393
You are honestly an idiot.
Why the fuck aren't you going for her
>>
>>37957221
This I could not imagine a more normie text.
>>
>>37956393

>I want to go to the beach

She sounds demanding. Red flag.
>>
>>37956952
>It's not a brag either.

oh, it is too and you know it. go be a faggot elsewhere.
>>
>>37957322
yeah this, and she then tries to play it off as casual

I don't want her to act like a man and be "confident" just admit you like me and want to go on a date with me, that would charm me more - advice to roasties
>>
>>37957280
Bitch you're normal, people who use the term normie are fucking fake and not a robot. NORMIE is a brand new term that's been around for no longer than 3 years ever since the social media fags invaded our board. Fuck off wannabe.
>>
>>37957394
normie has been around here since 2010, maybe earlier
>>
Being that friendly, then turning slightly demanding and needy.

She's BPD.
>>
>>37957221
>>37957280
I know i'm not a true robot. Just a robot of my own minds creation and through similar osmosis of thought mainly around hating normies and the culture of the majority comprised of normies. I realize this thread I made is cancer, i was almost going to preface my first post with saying that. But i think it offers some insight.
>>37957253
Because i'm a robot and the time of wishful thinking of a haooy relationship and haoly ending is gone and dried up. It's something i need to abandon now and embrace my isolationism and not fitting into society.

>>37957394
Ive been on 4chan for over 10 years. Normie is such a good term actual normies are starting to use it now like the vidoes of people on pol screaming it at protestors despite being normies their self.
>>
>>37957532
>>37957376
>>37957322
In the messages before we were talking about what we can do to hang out
>>
File: 20170625_171241.jpg (57KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
20170625_171241.jpg
57KB, 500x373px
>>37956952
>Have you ever seen those movies where the soldier finally goes home and he sees how sterile day to day life is and cant adjust to it and the next scene is him going back to the batefield?
This. This is exactly how it is for me. I have a buddy that enlisted in the marines, by the time he got out I was starting to feel this way and we both had the exact same jadded bitterness toward the world. We would do all sorts of reckless shit trying to feel something but it didn't work, so we started doing drugs before he finally said fuck it and went back into the marines. He's also the one that originally introduced me to 4chan shortly after he enlisted.

>>37957209
>It's the choice that feels right.
It feels right because there's no luster to life anymore. All the parts that everyone always say "oh this is the best time of your life" are gone and they weren't fun. They fucking horrible and miserable. Knowing that it still gets worse to the point people thought that was fun is terrifying.

How old are you OP, I'm 28. And you and I sound like the exact same person. Leave a throw away if you want. I won't normie shill you like these faggots. It would be nice to have someone who had the same feels.
>>
>>37956393
>1 day delay in texts
Where does she live? I'll take her to Hermosa
>>
>>37956393
What do you have to lose admin?
>>
Are you fucking kidding me?
You find a random girl on the street, get her number and you're going to the beach with her.
I would literally kill for an oppurtunity like that and you're complaining? You arent a robot and you never were. Now fuck off my board norman.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.