[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think requires more confidence? (1) Going outside

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: just have confidence.png (269KB, 450x325px) Image search: [Google]
just have confidence.png
269KB, 450x325px
What do you think requires more confidence? (1) Going outside all alone as an ugly man with autism knowing the whole world is gonna be against you just for existing or (2) Going outside while being a good looking man with lots of friends. Going outside knowing everything is gonna be handed to you for free, knowing everyone gives you the benefit of the doubt, knowing you won't have to face any real challenges. No one looks at you with suspicion.

Hmm.
>>
confidence, as women see it, is just another word for physically attractive.
if they see a man they find attractive, they assume he's confident.
>>
This picture always gives me audible keks

Is there any feasible way he could get a makeover to look passable?
>>
I hate these images, because obviously the dude is unattractive, but it doesn't mean he's forever alone. It means he'll probably get an equally unattractive woman, but I guess the people here would rather be alone than with a woman of their own caliber.
>>
File: Chad 1484997526312 - Copy.jpg (55KB, 934x550px) Image search: [Google]
Chad 1484997526312 - Copy.jpg
55KB, 934x550px
>>37956214
Lookism can turn anybody into a Chad.
>>
>>37956156
Idiot women are not as superficial as men on average when it comes to partners. They actually look at intangibles more intently. Confidence, stability, intelligence, humor, background, status, finance etc. Also these posts are inherently conceited. You know very well you could find a woman that's as "attractive" as you are. What you really mean when you post these are "waaahhhh why can't I get supermodels" shut the hell up. Most people can't and most people don't care. Yes they fall prey to temptation but they eventually snap out of it. Stop being a panzee and accomplish what passion you have in life. Serve the world, save humanity. God Bless.
>>
>>37956254
Forget smoothness too socially
>>
>>37956254
>You know very well you could find a woman that's as "attractive" as you are.
You know how i know you're a woman?
>>
>>37956236
>implying having an unattractive woman makes his fare any better

Kek
>>
>>37956156
This.

Your "heighth and the "length" of your penis depend on how much your gf likes you that day, they have no objective sense of reality.

A 5'5 man becomes 6' in her eyes if he is rich, maybe even 6'2 if he's also famous.
>>
>>37956268
*forgot
Why did I get muted for? This post isn't even original either. Mods are bunch of cucks. So embarrassing.
>>
>>37956289
Lmfao is this the power of autism
>>
>>37955646
the answer is obviously the first one OP what is the point of this thread?
>>
>>37956254
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahahahahhahaHAHAHAAH!
>>
>>37956395
There's supposed to be a comma after idiot. What's so funny kek
>>
>>37956275
Which is precisely why I have no sympathy for those who think like this. If you don't want someone who is equally unattractive and can't get someone better, you deserve exactly what you get.
>>
>>37956254
>You know very well you could find a woman that's as "attractive" as you are. What you really mean when you post these are "waaahhhh why can't I get supermodels"
Nobody says that bro, jusr because you found life tp be easier it doesn't mean other people have it as easy.
>>
>>37955646
Courage =/= Confidence

An easy life gives confidence because success breeds confidence. Failure is the enemy of confidence.
>>
>>37955646
>What do you think requires more confidence?
More strength, to be precise. But yeah the former requires much more work to build a stable life for yourself.
>>
File: george_washington_carver_450px.jpg (30KB, 450x579px) Image search: [Google]
george_washington_carver_450px.jpg
30KB, 450x579px
>>37956551
No. Confidence is security. Knowing who YOU are and being completely content with that. Also knowing that who you are is not dependant in anything that happens outside your consciousness. >>37956545
Why are sulking about something as disgraceful as looks. You could be suffering disease, an orphan, scavenging for food. Unemployed with a family. Under lethal duress. Thank God for every living moment, you'll whine much less if at all. Want a women you want to grow old with? Ask God your father in prayer to help you find one, after shut up and enjoy life, you don't know how long you have left.
>>
>>37956254
Women are far, far, far more superficial than men. They have entire industries built around making themselves look good; Beauty, health and wellness, gyms.

Women also use a completely different scale for rating physical attractiveness. If a man is objectively average looking, he will appear as a 4-3/10 for a women. A 7/10 man is average for an objectively 5/10 woman.

Also, try being a 5/10 male and getting on an online dating website. Oh wait, you can't, because you're an average looking woman.
>>
>>37956985
>using mathematics to comprehend human interaction and social tactic and value system
I'm sorry but you're an idiot. You have to leave this site or at least leave the give mentality. Women and men are designed to procreate. Women aren't as stupid as men in the fact that men will actually go on living a life alone for the sake of bitterness. Women eventually will settle down becuase they have foresight. Brainwashed women who waste thier early peak in maturity end up miserable and in broken relationships or divorced. Women think longterm in relationships, men do too obviously. But men's egos will push them to lonliess if they don't want to concede or be vulnerable. That's why you see numerous times in society where people go "how tf is that guy with her", it's becuase he's more than a man, he's her lover, best friend and rock. Or its money. That happens too unfortunately.
>>
>>37956636
>You could be suffering disease, an orphan, scavenging for food. Unemployed with a family. Under lethal duress.
Literally all of these things combined are still better than being ugly.
>god, father, prayers blah blah
Keep telling yourself that
>>
>>37957443
>"ugly"
>worse than legitimate suffering
Have fun figuring out
>>
>>37956156
This
I've never agreed with a post so much before.
>>
>>37957313
>idiot
name calling
>mathematics
explain.
>living a life alone for the sake of bitterness
explain.

you then go on to explain that women are horrible people and make an assertion that "men's egos will push them to lonliess if they don't want to concede or be vulnerable"
that doesn't make any fucking sense.

there's too much wrong with this post to justify a response. this the futility of trying to reason with woman
>>
>>37957313
.. The roastie screamed in a fit of truth induced hysteria. She could barely be heard through the froth.
>>
File: 1484216750591.jpg (18KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1484216750591.jpg
18KB, 540x540px
>>37956243
>call of pussy
>>
>>37959340
Forever alone you will be, forever. You cucked yourself m8 kek.
>>
>>37956214
yeah, he just needs a decent haircut and a bit of a tan, then he can pull off a kind of ratty look that could be attractive. just needs a lot of confidence on top of that and probably a change in body language and facial expressions judging from that pic.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.