[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 25 year old khv >No girl ever attracted to you >go

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

>be 25 year old khv
>No girl ever attracted to you
>go on vacation to non-white country
>lose virginity instantly

I've only tried one country but when I tried tinder with fake GPS locations it seems like it's the same in most of the world.
>>
>>37955645
I bought the premium service but I'm a techyard so I don't know how to use it, can you help me?
>>
how non-white we talking here
>>
>>37955716
South East Asian.

East Asians and south Americans seem to work too.
>>
>>37955745
Except Chile or Argentina tho, both of those countries in south America like to believe they're the europeans of the south pole. Best countries to get a girl with nice booty in LA is either Brasil or Colombia, south american females tend to have big ass
>>
>>37956386
big hips. but they shemale.
if your probleme is verginity thats easy, in fact you got fooled, you commited adultry, may god guide you. its not the end of the world. fkn animal
>>
>>37955745
>whites being predatory sexpat pedos

no surprise. you're only value is your green card and wallet.
>>
i'm a 20 year old virgin. i'm going to vietnam in a couple of months. is there a chance i could lose my virginity to a girl who isn't a shemale prossie.
>>
>>37957120
dont commit adultry.
my uncle is a 6'4 blue eyed aryan doctor with money but he still is VIRGIN at age 35.
>>
>>37955745
What about India? I assume that I can get xp in any country where whiteness is on a pedestal.
>>
>>37957293
My best friend is a blue eyed 31 year old 6' super fit lawyer and he is also a virgin.

Wtf are you guys doing, you only get one life? Just find a brown chick like me or you're going to regret it in 10 years.
>>
>>37957390
some people just won life and after life.
i didnt believe what i saw. like every cunt that stayed with my uncle more then 10mins her eyes got lighted up and said he should marry. even a fkn 60 YR OLD STINKY CUNT WHO HE RUNED HER OVER WITH A CAR 30 MINS AGO.
The Vagina want to find everything ready for her, and acts like she owns the pinese.
if he was married or had a gf
would he buy a boat, a car and goes fish everyday when he doesnt work. i dont think so.
i saw the Beta (thinks he is alpha) old brother of a friend , he is only 27 bit he is thirsty for that poon. all he does is get bagged at by his gf on phone, in return he abuses his own parents who raised him and changed his diapers when he was little, in general he is miserable and a slave to A cunt.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.