[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone else reached that point where you have so much resentment

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1488001132222.jpg (45KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1488001132222.jpg
45KB, 396x385px
Has anyone else reached that point where you have so much resentment and bitterness towards women that it wouldn't even matter if you got a gf, you just couldn't let go of your hate?
>>
Just get a short haircut. Really.
>>
File: 448.jpg (325KB, 860x700px) Image search: [Google]
448.jpg
325KB, 860x700px
Yes, I'm sure many, many others like yourself feel that way. It's sad that you'll literally never be happy or enough for anyone
>>
>>37955574
Nope. I grewup raised by my mom. I preferred women to male friends. I was always dating. And I have a naturally flirty personality. Any woman I approach and talk to I can make her laugh and smile and I'll walk off without ever making emotional connections.

And I love my wife. Got with her in middle school and dated her since. Women and men are the same
>>
Take your revenge on the roasties by playing them like they played you. Become successful, so that you're desirable, and then pump, dump, and cheat on the type of roasties that used to reject you.
>>
File: star_pepe.png (144KB, 1000x963px) Image search: [Google]
star_pepe.png
144KB, 1000x963px
>>37955574

I couldn't and wouldn't let go of my hate. If I somehow became a 6'3 Gigachad I would be abusing the hell out of my looks.

>mfw I would have 3 side bitches
>mfw I would make them do disgusting ,degenerate things to prove they love me
>mfw they'd do it because they're desperate
>>
i don't hate anybody
people are the way they are because they literally could not be anything else
>>
I'll never get a girlfriend so it doesn't matter
>>
>>37955669
>>37955717
You can't think like this and also think you deserve a faithful wife.if you want a good woman you need to learn respect and trust. If you wanna hate then then give up one having a good one.
>>
>>37955574

I dont hate women, but I have gotten to the point where I don't see any value in them. I cannot relate to women and attempting to befriend one is pointless. I've tried at my current job, which is 90% women, but I don't enjoy their company.
>>
>>37955796
they were hated by women so hated them back in turn, it's a sad cycle
>>
>>37955796

Who cares what I "deserve"? People rarely get what they deserve, speaking of it is just navel-gazing. Degenerate Chads get women by the dozens. Do they "deserve" it? If I were a handsome, Tall Chad I'd be fucking QTs up the ass while I yell racial slurs. Would they care? Nope.
>>
>>37955762
I agree with this rationally, but I still feel intense hatred towards many people. Any advice on how to rid myself of pointless emotions like hatred and jealousy?
>>
>>37955796
An original hello to you, roastie
>>
>>37955869
you have to learn to forgive
>>
>>37955854
They go after women that aren't worth having though. If your just wanting to Fuck there is a whole bunch of women you can pay to give you that experience. And you don't have to worry about emotions.

>>37955873
Hi
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.