[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its the most amazing feeling when you never had a gf your whole

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Its the most amazing feeling when you never had a gf your whole life and white girls never payed attention to you your whole life or they hated you. Then you get an asian gf and take her out in public and see how pissed off all the white girls get.
>>
>pissed

you do realize asians think you're degenerate and the asian girl is probably the most retarded girl ever, and white people are laughing at you?
>>
Notice that whites always get the asians who were already trashed by society. Pretty much scraping the low class whore scrum. Nbd desu.
>>
>choosing to fight over race which we all didn't have a choice in
>>
>>37953436
Things that dont happen for 500 alex
>>
File: 6687535.jpg (46KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
6687535.jpg
46KB, 480x480px
you prison yellow fever fags are the reason why everyone shits on the rest of us who just like Asian features more
>>
File: 1490368395305.jpg (69KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1490368395305.jpg
69KB, 657x527px
>>37953693
>>37953710
rofl, this is such a meme

face it, white men attract asian girls because they are based, that's it

white girls are just unbased and indoctrinated by jewry, so they hate themselves and do whatever they can to make up for "history" jooooooish history
>>
How could anyone get an Asian GF? Everyone thinks they are better, so wouldn't it be way harder?
>>
>>37953693
>most retarded girl ever,
mmm i think i like that.
>>
>>37954555
no i am white and its hard for me to get any race of women but for some reason asian women like me. on dating sites asian girls are the only ones that will talk to me. and if i moved to an asian country i am sure i would get much more attention from the women there than where i live now.

>you prison yellow fever fags are the reason why everyone shits on the rest of us who just like Asian features more

what do you even mean by that ? you can call me yellow fever if you want. but its just that i have good taste. and asian women give me attention.
>>
>>37954555
literally be white and go to China or any other Asian country except for South Korea or Japan (probably Singapore too but I haven't been so can't say) because people don't give too many shits about whiteys there
pretty retarded if you ask me but if you really want an Asian gf just because she's Asian then it will work
>>
>>37953436
>pissed
They probably just think you're a pervert with yellow fever
>>
>>37953436
What a qtpie
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.