[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any robots ever came out to their parents? How did it go? I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: cover.jpg (73KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
73KB, 600x600px
Any robots ever came out to their parents? How did it go?

I just told my mom I'm asexual and she hugged me and told me she loves me. I love her.
>>
>>37953014
Told my dad I was gay when I was 18. He beat the shit out of me and kicked me out the house. Currently dating his boss now.
>>
What the fuck is this asexual meme today? I assume you're the asexual black guy since you posted a Beyonce album, you fucking weirdo.
>>
>>37953193
No I'm literally Aryan. Get rekt bitch boi
>>
>>37953014
what kind of fucking retarded garbage brain moron would "come out as asexual"

I have zero inclination to ever come out to my parents
>>
>>37954018
So that they know not to expect grandkids and because I love my mom and want her to know everything about me.
>>
>>37953181
Kek'd serves your right you fucking degenerate

Anyway, I'd love to have a beer with your dad
>>
>When I was 16 I told my parents I was a les.
>My dad pretty much gave me a debtcard and that they weren't kicking me out, but wanted to see me as little as possible.
>>
>>37953193
It's one dude trying to force it, I almost 100% guarantee it. It's not gonna work.
>>
my parents love and support my gay ass
>>
My parents figured out I was bi because I never talk about my sex life and I hang out with a lot of gay guys. My dad doesn't talk to me about it, which is honestly fucking great and my mom was very accepting despite the fact that she's very religious
>>
>>37953014
I came out as an anamorous monger.

Parents said I should stop before I get an STD or criminal record.

Parents just don't understand.
>>
>>37953014
Your mom is fucking retarded
>>
One of my high school friends came out as gay. Called him a faggot and stopped hanging out with him. If any of my future kids come out as gay to me they'll be out of the house by 18
>>
>>37954263
>>37954560
>caring this little about family
>>
>>37954234
if you love your mom you shouldn't want her to know everything about you, unless she's as retarded as you, a highly possible situation as she had part in raising you
>>
>>37954560
I did the same to two friends in high school.
>Immediately unfriend and ignore texts.
>>
>>37954591
Rich coming from the traditional family hating liberal
>>
File: 1496093383162.png (828KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1496093383162.png
828KB, 900x1600px
>>37954560
you are NOT a robot
gET OUT REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: gay_propaganda__igor_kolgarev.jpg (88KB, 800x543px) Image search: [Google]
gay_propaganda__igor_kolgarev.jpg
88KB, 800x543px
>>37954560
Based anon, you'll be a good father
>>
>>37954591
>making a family not only to love and enjoy life with but also in hopes that your life will be passed on down the generations
>having a kid who cares so little about family that he decides to come out as gay to parents that he knows (in my situation presumably) will not be okay with that fact
>supporting a faggot who attends pride parades, proceeds to start acting girly instead of like a man, and most likely will go on grindr and get dicked by quite a lot of other faggots throughout his life
no thanks
>>
>>37954640
Nice assumptions. I'm not left-wing, but family is more important than anything and I would never abandon a child no matter what. Make excuses and rationalise for yourself all you want, you don't really care about your family if you'd kick them out if they turn out the wrong way.
>>
>>37954661
Faggots and trans are normies, they get fucked in the ass daily by another faggot, that means they had sex, therefore they're not robots.
>>
>>37954684
by 18 they are legally an adult, if I didn't tell you I was kicking them out because they were gay you would never be able to tell. So nothing really wrong with it from your side of the spectrum
>>
>>37954668
>having your entire legacy rely on one child
You were fucked to begin with.
>assuming if you raised him right, he wouldn't still act respectable
You fucked up if he ended up that way if a homo, probably kicking him out would encourage it
>>
asexual =/= "I'm too pussy to approach a woman so I'll just pretend I don't want sex"
Nice cope, incel.
>>
>>37954708
So you think once you turn 18, you should just be separated from your family and that is okay, and not that family should be together for life? If he wasn't homosexual it would still look like the truth; that you don't care about family.
>>
>>37954710
for the situations I put down I chose the worst possible scenario, trust me, if I'm going to end up raising a kid that turns out to be gay he/she is going to be the most respectable faggot among all of them regardless of how I feel about his/her life choices
>>
>>37954704
>having friends in highschool
>abandoning friends
>expecting to have a family
>expecting to have CHILDREN
that anon (idk if it was you) was NOT a robot

also yeah i agree that most fags and trannies are sluts and attention whores but not all of them act like this
>>
Never met a gay person my entire life, or maybe I did, maybe in my country, faggots know their fucking place and know when and where to hide their faggotness
>>
>>37954847
Are you from the 13th century?
>>
>>37954737
Different truths I guess. One of my brothers basically said fuck you to my family around like 21 and flew out to cali, haven't seen him since, and everything is going fine. Now of course you would say that the gay kid isn't making the choice to separate himself from the family but from my point of view that's false. Family isn't just based on genes but also similar views on a standard of living for future generations. Gay people, for the most part, and for more reasons then I very quickly wrote down in the post above, do not support the types of traditions and ideas of a family that I believe in and therefore are separating themselves. That isn't to say I would break contact with them entirely, but I wouldn't want them to, let's say, bring their boyfriend to a family reunion and kiss him on the lips or hold hands while their younger brother looks on and begins to see that as normal or okay (because no matter what you say, being gay really isn't normal)
>>
>>37954847
based unknown country anon
>>
>>37953193
Memes take time. This is instead a forced dump.
Hopefully OP gets hemorrhoids.
>>
>>37954885
>IT'S TEH CURRENT YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

damn, so glad I wasn't born in the West.
>>
My mom is cool with me being bi and having a boyfriend. She still loves me. M
Havent spoke to my dad in years, doubt hed be thrilled.
>>
>>37954913
Yep, move to somewhere in Asia. Less cancerous over here
>>
>>37954926
>implying it's only one person
>implying this isn't going to be ongoing daily for the rest of the year
>implying george isn't paying me and my friends to do this
>>
>>37953014
My parents are both highly uncomfortable talking about sex. They never gave me a "sex talk", asked me if I had a girlfriend or if I was gay.
Initiating the conversation would feel pretty weird desu, and I'm asexual so there's litterally nothing to say or to expect.
>>
>>37954935
And yet that's where you currently live
Being gay is awesome, try it
>>
>>37955140
people like you are on the same level as that avatarfagging steven universe retard
>>
>>37955119
Even if you are asexual you should still be working towards a wife and kids one day, preserving the white race is everyone's responsibility. I don't like going to work everyday, but I do. It won't kill you to have a qt wife at home even if you're not aching to fuck her everyday.
>>
>>37955140
Would agree with you if I was a faggot, sadly I'm not.
>>
>>37954885
The best century of human race? Hell yeah
>>
File: 1497047742087s.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1497047742087s.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>>37953014
'asexual' can you even call this comming out?
>'Hey mom & dad I can't get laid'
> 'we love you son'

lmfao
>>
>>37955640
at least they understand why im no gf
>>
I'm asexual, but I never really came out as such. I brought my gf home and my family thinks I'm a lesbian. I just let them think it because it's easier than trying to explain that you can be asexual but still want romantic relationships and companionship.
>>
>>37956477
No, you really can't be asexual and still want a romantic relationship. It's just not how it works. Best-friendship is the best you can get.
>>
>>37956508
Yes you can. Wanting romance isn't the same as wanting sex. There are lots of people who want sex but not romance, I want romance but not sex.
>>
>>37956556
>I want romance but not sex
Sounds like every other woman. You want all the goodies of a relationship without having to put out.
>>
>>37956592
Not it sounds like someone who's asexual and is just looking for acceptance. Why do you have to be so intolerant of people who are different from you?
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.