[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>kids are being brainwwashed into identifying as asexual

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (118KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
118KB, 1280x720px
>kids are being brainwwashed into identifying as asexual

What exactly do they mean by this? What's the end goal?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITmM3ECRBos
>>
>transcending sexual desire
>not good
sexuality is a mental illness, the sooner people get rid if it the better
>>
>>37951133
I agree but it's fucked up for the teddy (who is supposed to a kid) to accept being asexual. At least let them decide for themselves.
>>
>>37951010
The host of this show looks extremely Jewish
>>
>>37951010
>What's the end goal?
Less of the people that will listen to them.
>>
>>37951481
What do you mean by this? Less people means less shekels. I don't understand why asexuality would be shilled.
>>
>>37951010
Free access to so much information is making people smarter, smart people have sex and realize "hey this feels alright but it's not really anything special", so they start to identify as asexual
>>
>>37951010
Why is this being shilled now? The sudden vanishment of fag threads and the sudden rise of these threads makes the shilling painfully obvious. Do you people get paid to do this shit? WHY THE HELL DO YOU PEOPLE SHILL??!?!
>>
>>37952041
Honestly, I think some neckbeard probably made 2 threads and the sheep here just follow. iirc you can only make 5 threads and I've counted as least 7 asexuality threads in the last hour.
>>
>>37951133
Except according to the definition "asexuals can masturbate" and "some asexual have sex", which effectively removes all meaning from the word. It's an empty special snowflake label
>>
>>37951805
Not less people. Less people who will listen to them. More of the other people.
>>
There is no end goal. They just to one up each other on being progressive and aware of "social issues".
Who cares? Let the normies ruin their own society by trying to be the best goy it doesnt affect us at all.
>>
>>37951010
Who the fuck is showing this to their kids?
>>
File: whites.jpg (142KB, 597x662px) Image search: [Google]
whites.jpg
142KB, 597x662px
(((they))) will do anything to keep whites from breeding.
>>
>>37952630
Kids aren't shown things on Youtube, as young as three they're handed a tablet and spend hours randomly clicking, sometimes on "spiderman mpreg", sometimes on "Elsa getting an enema blood tears" and sometimes on SJW shilling.
When these little fucks grow up they're gonna be weird.
>>
>>37952699
a kid wouldnt search asexual though, someone has to showing them this
>>
>>37953741
it's in related tags for things like Kids, educational, entertainment, etc.
>>
>>37952170
>"some asexual have sex"
that's not a contradiction. just like some gay guys have or had sex with women. neither gay nor asexual describes actions.
>>
>>37951010
kids are asexual for the most part
>>
>>37954850
Because they haven't hit puberty and developed sexual functions, retard
>>
can't have those white birthrates going up!
>>
>>37956453
shit I forgot my mercantile jpeg
>>
There are many reasons to be asexual.
Society puts a great shame on sexuality, and if you are asexual you can escape this great shame. You also get oppression privilege.
Literally the best of both worlds. You get to escape the oppression against allosexuals, while also being defined as oppressed, giving you the benefits that brings.
>>
they hate everything healthy and good and want to drag everyone down to their level
i know it sounds simplistic but its so fucking true
>>
>>37955868
>Because they haven't hit puberty and developed sexual functions, retard

At which point they would be teenagers. Boy you're a thick one aren't you buddy?
>>
>>37952138
Someone made a single thread in the morning and thing escalated.
>>
>>37951010
the end goal? an army of attack helicopterkin for making war not love
(war>love = less but stronger people, love>war = masses of degenerate faggots)
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.