[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a totally standard expectation for females How

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 20170625_070848.jpg (113KB, 1052x368px) Image search: [Google]
20170625_070848.jpg
113KB, 1052x368px
This is a totally standard expectation for females

How does this make you feel?
>>
>>37950039
Kek that kind of explains why girls somehow like me
>>
>>37950039
it makes me wonder what yoshi's eggs smell like. haha
>>
>confident, almost arrogant, but not in a bad way
what does that mean? how do i get like that? what would I have to say?
>>
>I like really confident guys
>HOW DOES THIS MAKE YOU FEEL ROBOTS REEE
There's nothing wrong with what she said. Why would she want to be with a low self esteem beta who thinks poorly of himself?
>>
>>37950039
>haha

what does it mean when a girl puts this at the end of her sentence. its not the same as a simple "lol"
>>
>>37950074
It's impossible, only women can function on this level of doublethink
>>
It makes me feel sad for the men who kill their souls to be this way for the pleasure of some woman they don't even love because they're so afraid of dying alone.
>>
>>37950074
Be tough around other males
But be the girls bitch at home
>>
>>37950086
Well it's more about the contradictory statements, but I can see why you hold that opinion
>>
>>37950039
She is too dumb to express it but she means someone who is not a doormat. What is the problem with that?
>>
if you have to add "if that makes sense" after something, then it doesn't make any fucking sense you fucking ape.
what's amazing is she probably uses that line a lot and people just go, "yeah that makes sense" just to please her.

women's entire existence is just embarrassing. it's nothing but them being coddled and told what they want to hear.
>>
>>37950039
If you're not an attractive male then doing this will make women dislike you.
>>
File: 20170625_071606.jpg (229KB, 1078x1064px) Image search: [Google]
20170625_071606.jpg
229KB, 1078x1064px
Alright, now what do I say to her you studs
>>
>>37950147
She just means any hot guy.
Then she'll project positive qualities onto him whether he has them or not.
>>
>>37950163
Well of course, but let's ignore her obviously generic descriptions of her dream guy and focus on the matter at hand

Gettin those nudes
>>
>>37950147
how can she know she wants that if she's never met a guy like that?? wtf? is this a 16 year old?

women talk shit to guys about shooting out of our league, but women want dudes that are straight up out of their own fantasy, it's hilarious.
>>
reading these threads makes me fully aware of devoid i am from women and society entirely. not even trying to be edgy, makes me sad.
>>
>>37950074
it's her way of womansplaining that it's alluring when a 10/10 chad does it, but creepy and disgusting when you do it.
>>
File: 1494795593656.jpg (778KB, 1932x2576px) Image search: [Google]
1494795593656.jpg
778KB, 1932x2576px
>>37950147
>>37950039
this kind of describes me in a way, Intelligent, Nihilistic and with a Wicked Sense of Humor
>>
>>37950039

>sarcastic, provocative, nihilistic with a wicked sense of humor
>>
>tfw that describes me extremely well
>tfw women still don't like me because I'm depressed and socially awkward
>>
>>37950039
nice guys btfo yet again. grow a backbone guys
t.femanon
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.